Author Topic: What are you feeling right now?  (Read 688254 times)

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Re: What are you feeling right now?
« Reply #28410 on: Jul 02, 2018, 12:19:43 PM »
Upgrade to Very Scared
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that transwomen aren't shouting at me to suck their balls. - Hhayt

Offline Zigzag

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #28411 on: Jul 03, 2018, 12:38:59 PM »
^

Hope you feeling a little less scared today...

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28412 on: Jul 03, 2018, 03:04:01 PM »
 Angry, fucking angry, my stupid mother.  Since I nearly died three weeks ago, she sent me one text message. She was in France so I wasnít expecting her to be ringing all the time, but she sent me *one* text message. She got back on Sunday but still not a peep.   Apparently itís my fault that she hasnít been in touch because I didnít ring her, or keep texting her, as if I didnít have enough shit going on to remember to centre her needs. My sister was texting her but has gone quiet for a bit so she doesnít know whatís going on. Obviously sheís got a special iPhone that can only answer calls and reply to texts, when she feels like it mind.  Yes, my sister has gone quiet because sheís looking after three kids, including mine. Whose fault is that? In extra venomous tone.
 Fuck me, as if I didnít ring them every day for nearly a week after the dogs died, just to check they were alright. As if I havenít lent them a chunk of my small amount of savings when theyĎve come knocking. As if itís not me who attempts to maintain some kind of relationship when I donít get a phone call from one quarter to the next unless they want something.
 Honestly is there no bar I can set that my parents canít slip under.
 Well she can officially fuck off, Iím finished. I do not need validation seeking self-centred narcissists in my life.
 Also Iím still waiting for a phone call that was supposed to happen at 1:30 and Iíve got urgent stuff to do but Iím frightened to start because the phone will ring as soon as I do, I think my period is starting and Iíve got red sauce on my T-shirt.

the summer is ended and we are not yet saved

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
« Reply #28413 on: Jul 05, 2018, 08:42:36 AM »
((((Slanty)))))

I think you have established once and for all that no attempt to gain your mother's love, affection or attention will work. This is not because of who you are, but because she is not capable of being different at this point. She could change, but that's not going to happen through your influence. You can't change her behaviour, only she can.

What you can do is protect yourself better from this getting to you. Do you have a therapist who can help? You can't save her, you can save yourself.

Wishing you courage and strength xxx

Offline Oso

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28414 on: Jul 07, 2018, 07:28:50 PM »
A mix of feelings. There was a march where I live today in support of Tommy Robinson. I was on the anti fascist rally in response & I canít even begin to describe my anger 😡

On the plus side the football cheered me up  :D

Offline Chewwy

• U16 Doubles Table Tennis Champion 1918
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I'm an okay arsehole.
« Reply #28415 on: Jul 09, 2018, 03:50:29 AM »
A mix of feelings. There was a march where I live today in support of Tommy Robinson. I was on the anti fascist rally in response & I canít even begin to describe my anger 😡

It's amazing how many people have got behind him.  He's pretty much a modern day Oswald Mosley.

I'm just unwinding from the most ridiculous Pride weekend yet.  Didn't march this year, as was working stuff from behind the scenes, but still got in trouble (and semi sacked) for watching the blasted football and being behind schedule forever after.

Then slept in the office to get to Black Pride across the road.  Made some of it (Lyco -  think Cardiff), but wish I'd made more - as the vibe is so much more chilled as smaller.

Next year then eh'.
Hear me RoaaAAARRRRRrrrrr.......... purrrrRRRR.

Offline Betty Croker

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28416 on: Jul 09, 2018, 10:05:07 AM »

It's amazing how many people have got behind him.  He's pretty much a modern day Oswald Mosley.

I'm just unwinding from the most ridiculous Pride weekend yet.  Didn't march this year, as was working stuff from behind the scenes, but still got in trouble (and semi sacked) for watching the blasted football and being behind schedule forever after.

Then slept in the office to get to Black Pride across the road.  Made some of it (Lyco -  think Cardiff), but wish I'd made more - as the vibe is so much more chilled as smaller.

Next year then eh'.

I had to try and talk my builder down from singing his praises and citing the so called injustice against Tommy Robinson. My builder is a east midlands black guy in his earlier '30's. Former young offender.

He sees it as a "rest of the world" versus ISIS crusade and has been hooked in by the so called Muslim grooming gangs getting away with it, angle.

Obviously, Tommy Robinson isn't marching against white grooming "gangs" - which go under the radar as paedophile conspiracies and despite most of the people involved being christened and therefore about as superficially Christian as the others are Muslim, they never get referred to as "Christian grooming gangs".

And of course with the contempt of Court activity, Tommy Robinson was either deliberately or stupidly doing everything he could to ensure the trials were non-effective because each defendant could make an application that they couldn't get a fair trial with a lynch mob stationed outside the Court room. An application that wouldn't have been possible without Robinson's presence.
And now I know how Joan of Arc felt.......

Offline Oso

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28417 on: Jul 09, 2018, 07:34:44 PM »
^ I had a few debates with people on Saturday who had similar views to your builder. I gave up in the end because it was all getting a bit edgy.

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28418 on: Jul 09, 2018, 11:50:55 PM »
Pre-menstrual.
How do I know?
Because I've just eaten an entire M&S coffee and walnut cake :-X
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline Zigzag

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28419 on: Jul 10, 2018, 11:22:31 AM »
^

:o

It is a yummy cake tho  :)

Offline Musette

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28420 on: Jul 10, 2018, 02:44:56 PM »
^ it really is!
But who knew there'd be enough coffee in a coffee and walnut cake to keep me awake until 4am?! ::)

Also, I'm feeling roundly pissed off with the whole menstrual cycle thing. After I had my kids my periods settled into a pretty regular routine of starting every 25 days. Sometimes 24, occasionally 26, but always within that range. I was due to start last Wednesday. I'm going on holiday next Monday. Has my period started yet? Not it has fucking not. 6 days late already, no sign of it showing up yet (apart from the monstrous consumption of cake) and even if it starts today I will still be bleeding by the time I go away >:(

(And before anyone asks, no, there is NO chance I could be pregnant.)

Offline Zigzag

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28421 on: Jul 11, 2018, 10:02:44 AM »
^

:(

Is horrible when you are late and feeling pre-menstrual.

Hope you have a nice holiday tho.

Ps: I am going to buy an M&S Coffee & Walnut cake later today, after reading your post I have been craving cake! Lol

Offline Musette

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28422 on: Jul 11, 2018, 05:42:48 PM »
Thanks Zigzag :)

Enjoy the cake! ;D

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28423 on: Jul 11, 2018, 07:14:37 PM »
 Mine waited until I was due to spend two days in a sweaty Hyde Park music festival.  Fortunately they had proper Portakabin toilets with sanitary bins, and soap and water to wash hands, rather than those horrible single portaloo things with no bins and hand sanitiser alcohol gel squirty stuff. That wouldíve been a nightmare using a moon cup. Not much fun queueing for the bog at full flow though, and my flow is very full. Fucking periods!

Iím bloody annoyed. I went to the supermarket yesterday to fetch the things to make a chilly for tea in time for the football. I bought one of those packet mixes and left it on the bloody self scan. Now Iíve come to make the tea and I canít, and thereís bugger all else in the flat, the football is on in less than an hour and the girlfriend is late.  >:( >:( >:(   
the summer is ended and we are not yet saved

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28424 on: Jul 12, 2018, 10:39:39 PM »
Motherfucking Jesus arsehole fuckwits.  Not enough tranquillisers in the world.
« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2018, 10:42:51 PM by Wolfgang »
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that transwomen aren't shouting at me to suck their balls. - Hhayt