Author Topic: What are you feeling right now?  (Read 682483 times)

Online hellohowareyoutoday

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: What are you feeling right now?
« Reply #28305 on: Mar 23, 2018, 03:00:19 AM »
[{[{ LFL ]}]}

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
« Reply #28306 on: Mar 23, 2018, 08:11:31 AM »
Aww thanks, hhayt!

My bruises still hurt but I can bend my knees ok, and amazingly (kinda disappointingly ;D) the bruising is almost invisible. My bruises often don't show, but I thought these ones would!

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28307 on: Mar 23, 2018, 01:53:48 PM »
^Rip off
 You think after all that pain youíd have some battle scars to show for itÖ Glad youíre not too badly hurt and on the mend x
 My eye really hurts. Itís making both my eyes water and my nose run. My right cornea is conical and horribly misshapen, and every few weeks the inner most layers tear. Itís really painful and feels like torture to keep my eyes open.
 My sleep seems to have sorted itself out though, thank God. Last week I finally got some information out of the hospital. The psychiatrist told me to take one low-dose quetiapine tablet as a PRN for sleep. I didnít want to take it because I felt like a recidivist junkie, but I was so desperate that I did. I donít know what happened but after that my sleep seem to go more or less back to normal. Iíve pretty much regained my strength now, and the horrible shadows under my eyes have almost gone. It mustíve been hair of the dog or something. Iím still rather pissed off at the mental health team though. They let me go 18 days without sleep before anyone would even so much as speak to me over the phone. Iím just glad Iím at the other end of it.         
the summer is ended and we are not yet saved

Online hellohowareyoutoday

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28308 on: Mar 23, 2018, 04:32:49 PM »
Aww thanks, hhayt!

My bruises still hurt but I can bend my knees ok, and amazingly (kinda disappointingly ;D) the bruising is almost invisible. My bruises often don't show, but I thought these ones would!

You need to become a Dungeoner for more bruises. I can see it in your future.

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28309 on: Mar 24, 2018, 01:51:22 AM »
@ hhayt, no way, they'd think I was faking  ;D . If throwing myself at the pavement at 25 kph with about 30 kilos of baggage plus a bike barely leaves visible marks I dread to think what would be necessary to achieve that! My secret bruises do hurt though, I am not actually superhuman. ;)

@ Slanty, ok, I take that back about the bruises hurting. I think on a scale of aches and pains they barely register next to ripped eyeballs :o :'( Bloody fantastic news about the sleeping though :D

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28310 on: Mar 24, 2018, 01:41:12 PM »
 Oh God, I wasnít trying to out pain you. ;D

Iím off out to organise my new tattoo for my birthday next week. I promised it to myself as a treat for when I finally got my sleep back together and itĎs coincided nicely.
 I also feel like my face has been scrubbed with sandpaper because of this horrible benzoyl peroxide stuff. Seems like Iím forever having medication related problems, and this is yet another.

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28311 on: Mar 24, 2018, 11:53:00 PM »
I know you weren't   ;D

I looked up benzoyl peroxide... Apparently you should build up gradually from a low percentage to avoid extreme skin dryness. I think I used it as a teenager and found it extremely aggressive. I might try it again, after all my googling earlier - but I would miss my colourful bedding. It bleaches everything  :-\

Eta: blimey, the stuff I used was even worse and was taken from the market in th uk eventually.
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2018, 12:00:26 AM by Lust for Life »

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28312 on: Mar 25, 2018, 07:46:19 PM »
 It wouldnít bother me but I never had spots as a teenager.  I get them because of lithium, which is notorious for giving people acne. I get black heads, white heads, and massive, horrible, painful inflamed swellings, itís unsightly.

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28313 on: Mar 28, 2018, 11:43:23 PM »
Just a little update: apparently my bruises don't do purple or blue, but they are willing to show themselves in yellow :D.  Who knew?

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28314 on: Mar 29, 2018, 06:34:23 PM »
I like yellow, itís my favourite colour. One of the low-level annoyances about losing my site is that I no longer get to observe how my bruises change colour. You wouldnít think youíd miss that would youÖ?

Online Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28315 on: Mar 30, 2018, 01:21:14 AM »
I hate having just enough energy to want things and not enough to actually do them but I don't know whether being too ill to want them is worse.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that transwomen aren't shouting at me to suck their balls. - Hhayt

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28316 on: Apr 17, 2018, 04:18:32 PM »
 I feel sick, scared and full of stress.  My landlord has told me that at the end of this coming 12 month tenancy heíll be selling up so I have to move. I have no guarantor for a new tenancy somewhere else, The council wonít put me on the housing list because, theoretically, I already have one,  but my ex has been prevaricating and sandbagging me on sorting out the house and the divorce for the last five years. Plus Iíve just found out that the legal advice that I previously paid for was incorrect, and wouldnít have been sufficient to sort the matter anyway.  Now I have to use all my savings taking him to court to force him to sell, which wouldnít bother me anywhere near as much if he wasnít going through a world of shit of his own at the moment. Apparently heís just signed a form to try to get into rehab to get off the booze. Oh well, itís his own fault I guess. If heíd played ball five years ago instead of lying and stringing me along,  this couldíve all been done and dusted by now and he would be  laughing.
 Itís a good job I donít get attached to money, because all this will cost me is my savings. All the other disruption in my life would have happened anyway.
 The moral of the storyÖ Face up to your shit and deal with it, otherwise itíll come back and bite you in the arse, spectacularly.
 Honestly though, I hate being put in the position where I have to be the bad guy, when all Iíve ever wanted to be is reasonable and fair. Oh well, such is life I guess.       

Offline Trifle

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28317 on: Apr 17, 2018, 08:29:50 PM »
^ Sorry to hear that. Iím sure itís the last thing you need!

Offline Trifle

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28318 on: Apr 17, 2018, 08:34:14 PM »
I wish I could win the lottery. Dealing with toxic, exhausting and tedious politics is not how I like to spend the day.

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28319 on: Apr 17, 2018, 11:32:42 PM »
Oh dear, Slanty :-\