Author Topic: Going knickerless.  (Read 10552 times)

Bec

Going knickerless.
« on: Feb 23, 2010, 11:24:11 AM »
More ponderings:

So - going without knickers.  I love doing it but for me, it's a bit messy in that I have a lot of wetness - (especially nowadays... :D).

If I'm wearing trousers or jeans, I get a bit physically uncomfortable if I'm knickerless for hours - all that lubrication and direct chafing.  And it seeps through.  While that is delightful for me and my lover/s, I'm not sure I'm happy about leaving cunt-juice stains on chairs that others will sit in.  (I know that's fabulously subversive and kinky and it really makes me want to do it but it's not really on, is it?

If I'm wearing a skirt, then it's often even worse because the fabric is thinner and the wetness is more pronounced.  Plus, people could see a damp patch better on a skirt as it hangs loose away from the body more than jeans or trousers, which kind of hug and sit up and into the arse.  Am I explaining that well enough?

I really love wearing jeans with the front pocket lining cut out for easy access. I'm pretty sure * (yes, you again...) will remember that. :D   But because I've been a bit off my head for a while, all my current jeans are in tact.  I think it's now time for the scissors again.  But that's another thread.

Anyway.  Am I asking a specific question here or am I just rambling erotically to make myself even hornier than I seem to permanently be?

Lexx

Re: Going knickerless.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2010, 12:07:23 PM »
Not very sexy but board shorts are the best for going nickerless and you can cut the pockets out.

PaddyBabe

« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2010, 01:01:39 PM »
I like wearing slightly baggy jeans with no underwear. Feeling the air circulating is very stimulating.

Have never gone without underwear whilst wearing a skirt but it's something to consider ;)

Offline theshyone

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2010, 02:17:03 PM »
No no no no nope this just anit on as I fiddle to much :P

Bec

« Reply #4 on: Feb 23, 2010, 02:38:28 PM »
Have never gone without underwear whilst wearing a skirt but it's something to consider ;)

For some of the activities I'm fond of, it's almost essential.

PaddyBabe

« Reply #5 on: Feb 23, 2010, 02:50:32 PM »
I can see the advantages.

Would be very handy indeed if out on the pull and I felt the need for someone to get on their knees and service me to my satisfaction ;D

Bec

« Reply #6 on: Feb 23, 2010, 02:52:49 PM »
I can see the advantages.

Would be very handy indeed if out on the pull and I felt the need for someone to get on their knees and service me to my satisfaction ;D

Goodness yes.
Or for things more urophilic...

musca/Suzanna

« Reply #7 on: Feb 23, 2010, 04:34:03 PM »
I don't wear knickers with clothes.  I wear them instead of clothes, at home, when I go to bed, or something.  But not under clothes, because I like not wearing them.  Did you want more detail?

PaddyBabe

« Reply #8 on: Feb 23, 2010, 04:35:04 PM »
detail is always helpful  ;)

Bec

« Reply #9 on: Feb 23, 2010, 04:48:08 PM »
I don't wear knickers with clothes.  I wear them instead of clothes, at home, when I go to bed, or something.  But not under clothes, because I like not wearing them.  Did you want more detail?

I think I have been more than generous with detail.
It's really only fair that the rest of you make an effort.

musca/Suzanna

« Reply #10 on: Feb 23, 2010, 04:58:01 PM »
Well, going without knickers is much more fun.  It's a bit like having sex with yourself all day.  And then it makes knickers much more of a novelty when I do wear them.  It's like: THESE ARE BIZARRE, and then I'm fascinated by the feeling of having knickers on because it's unusual.  And then that makes life more fun too.  But knickers are very containing, and keep all the misdemeanour in, don't they?  There's something a bit controlling about knickers, so I like to say yah boo sucks to you, I'm not bothering.  And the having-to-wash your clothes more as an argument just doesn't wash, if you excuse the pun, not for me.  I wash my clothes after wearing them once, anyway. 

Bec

« Reply #11 on: Feb 23, 2010, 05:02:20 PM »
I wash my clothes after wearing them once, anyway.

Me too.  Except not always jeans.

Offline Charlotte Mew

• GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • aka VV
« Reply #12 on: Feb 23, 2010, 05:04:45 PM »
I like your thinking musca, the novelty of knickers and so on and the in your face ( :o ) rebellion of not buckling to all that societal containment.  Women never used to wear knickers.   I could do it with dresses in the summer but not with trousers.  I couldn't do the carbon footprint thing of washing trousers every day.

musca/Suzanna

« Reply #13 on: Feb 23, 2010, 05:09:08 PM »
Yes, women never used to wear knickers - I think that's where it comes from with me.  Why should I, you know?  I like the idea of bloomers and all that kind of thing, gazillions of petticoats, stockings, and sod silly pants.  Unless they're properly silly pants, of course, some kind of marvellous lacy confection, in which case I want to put them on for an occasion. 

Offline Charlotte Mew

• GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • aka VV
« Reply #14 on: Feb 23, 2010, 05:16:23 PM »
Yes, women never used to wear knickers - I think that's where it comes from with me.  Why should I, you know?  I like the idea of bloomers and all that kind of thing, gazillions of petticoats, stockings, and sod silly pants.  Unless they're properly silly pants, of course, some kind of marvellous lacy confection, in which case I want to put them on for an occasion.

That is what they call fancy pants in John Lewis : 'occasion knickers'.      I find it excruciatingly funny as a euphemism, though not silly when you say it. It is the institutionalisation of the notion for commerical purposes that I find so ludicrous.  It is like saying 'Honeymoon Suite' when you mean lots of people like this room for fucking in.

eta oh and lots of those earlier drawers with gazillions of petticoats had  an open crotch any way. 
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2010, 05:18:42 PM by Charlotte Mew »