Author Topic: Whats attracts you to someone?  (Read 94855 times)

Offline Brandsnap

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
  • Just Me :)
    • Gaydar profile
Whats attracts you to someone?
« on: Jun 12, 2009, 10:28:53 AM »
Hi everyone :)

I'm interested in what attracts people to others, as it seems everyone is different which is great! So what would you say attracts you to someone?

For me, as a lesbian so I'm only looking at girls  :P I look at their eyes. I think eyes are really sexy and you can tell a lot about someone. Also if they can make me laugh, have to have a good sense of humour! Also style, and how they dance is really sexy,

What do you think?

xx
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present :) :) :)

Offline Jenny Talia

• I was born the same year that homosexuality was removed as a disorder from the DSM
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • No, that's just perfectly normal paranoia...
    • Planet London
Re: Whats attracts you to someone?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 12, 2009, 12:54:50 PM »
Iv been attracted to people the first time I lay eyes on them.  Long before I'd spoken a word to them, been near enough to really see them, or even looked them in the eye. 

It was pure physical attraction.  Their shoulders, the way they held themselves, the colour of their skin, the way they moved around others.

Other people Ive been attracted to the minute they opened their mouth.  For them it was their eyes, the way they looked at me and held my hand.  The sound of their voice and the things they said.

For Still others, its been an attraction thats been a long time coming.  I know them, I know their little quirks and the things that irritate them and what they eat for breakfast.. then one day I look at them and *boom* I'm in lust.  Suddenly I can see potential for something there, and everything they do is suddenly infused with sexual energy.

For me, attraction is very rarely a conscious act.
« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2009, 12:57:58 PM by Jenny Talia »
You may be wondering what a map of the trade winds of the North Atlantic is doing on page 134 of a book entitled Is Sex Necessary? In our opinion a map of the trade winds is equally useful in understanding women as a cross section of the female anatomy -James Thurber

Nothing risqué, nothing gained

Lexx

« Reply #2 on: Jun 12, 2009, 12:55:05 PM »
Nice eyes

Gentle people can't stand brash people

good teeth

Offline i_am_spartacus

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #3 on: Jun 12, 2009, 02:34:17 PM »
if they can spell properly, that helps.

i like quirky thought patterns and an appreciation of teapots.

a mischievous nature.

oh, and waterproof clothing. that normally seals it for me.
"don't confuse your speed with the turning of the earth"

Tommy Atkins

« Reply #4 on: Jun 12, 2009, 02:35:49 PM »
eyes, mouth , smile , hair (condition of it) breats and nice firm sexy grabbable buttocks.  :D

lilly

« Reply #5 on: Jun 12, 2009, 02:44:17 PM »

:o   :o   Thats where I'v been going wrong!

<---cant spell   :'(

Offline Monsieur Croque

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Billy Budd's
« Reply #6 on: Jun 12, 2009, 02:45:31 PM »
eyes, mouth , smile , hair (condition of it) breats and nice firm sexy grabbable buttocks.  :D

Breats Stevie, hmmmm.....sounds interesting, explain?!  ;)

I'm attracted to an assortment of physical attributes and mannerisms, although laughter plays a major role .... particularly if i'm the one 'making' the laughter happen  :) I know, I'm too easy...
"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it" Fernando Pessoa

Offline Uncle Pants

• Gingerbeer Lifer
  • Too postmodern to care (V.V., 19/8/08)
« Reply #7 on: Jun 12, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »
Brain the size of a planet and/or a spectacular arse.

"get out of my thread you twisted love puppet" -- outoforder

Salamander

« Reply #8 on: Jun 12, 2009, 04:13:40 PM »

:o   :o   Thats where I'v been going wrong!

<---cant spell   :'(

Pah! I can spell. You do numbers, that's much harder.  :)

Tommy Atkins

« Reply #9 on: Jun 12, 2009, 04:21:27 PM »

Breats Stevie, hmmmm.....sounds interesting, explain?!  ;)

Yeah they are like breasts  :P

Offline Brisbane

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Loving your work!!
    • MySpace
« Reply #10 on: Jun 12, 2009, 04:31:13 PM »
I have to agree with the spelling. Love that people can spell and know when to use an apostrophe...but I wouldn't know about their grammar abilities if I just met them in a bar! For the record I am absolutely rubbish at maths - so anyone who understands square roots and knows about algebra is a sure thing!!

I like geeky and quirky. Opinionated. Forward. Confident. Good conversation about more than just the weekend is important. And if they can make me laugh well I am definitely going to be won over. Being attractive with good teeth, a cute smile and gorgeous eyes helps. But, I can be flexible about that.... My last few gf's were geeky. Love that.

Like Jenny Talia I have been attracted to people before they have even spoken and others have been right under my nose for a long time and all of a sudden I have a light bulb moment when I realise there is something there.... it is different every time.
I *heart* facebook. it's just another forum for me to overshare massively, vainly take excellent pictures of myself and post them all over the place, and stalk my friends 'going-ons' like an obsessive maniac.

Bizoute

« Reply #11 on: Jun 12, 2009, 05:16:04 PM »

i like quirky thought patterns and an appreciation of teapots.

*waves*

seriously, for me it varies entirely. the only thing that generally sticks is that the people i'm attracted to tend to be offbeat in some way. i get bored quickly of people who think too firmly inside the box. it just doesn't hold my attention.

Queen

« Reply #12 on: Jun 12, 2009, 05:30:12 PM »

Offline Uncle Pants

• Gingerbeer Lifer
  • Too postmodern to care (V.V., 19/8/08)
« Reply #13 on: Jun 12, 2009, 05:32:12 PM »
Brain the size of a planet

Yes. Although not so nice to cuddle probably.
"get out of my thread you twisted love puppet" -- outoforder

Queen

« Reply #14 on: Jun 12, 2009, 05:36:15 PM »
Brain the size of a planet

Yes. Although not so nice to cuddle probably.

You may be right there.  ;D