Author Topic: Non-rhetorical questions that are too trivial to warrant a thread of their own  (Read 441527 times)

Offline mint

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Really small earbuds (the soft pliable ones) that fit right into your ear? I've slept with those in before, but depending on the type I don't know if some people would find them uncomfortable or not.

Offline Tired & Confused

• Gingerbeer Newbie
Sorry PBA, I didn't read what you'd written properly. If you can possibly sleep wearing a hat, could you sew the headphone band thing into it in the right place for your ears?

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
T&C I thought you *were* PBA?

Offline purelybyaccident

• Gingerbeer w*nker
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • There's still some good mileage left.
T&C I thought you *were* PBA?

I shall always be me  :D

Offline purelybyaccident

• Gingerbeer w*nker
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
Really small earbuds (the soft pliable ones) that fit right into your ear? I've slept with those in before, but depending on the type I don't know if some people would find them uncomfortable or not.

Yes, that sort of thing, but I'm fed up trying them out, so if anyone can suggest nice ones (not too expensive) I'd be forever grateful  :)

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Maybe you're having fugue states where T&C takes over and pulls your headband off?

Offline purelybyaccident

• Gingerbeer w*nker
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
Maybe you're having fugue states where T&C takes over and pulls your headband off?

possible with my new pain meds :o

Offline purelybyaccident

• Gingerbeer w*nker
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
Sorry PBA, I didn't read what you'd written properly. If you can possibly sleep wearing a hat, could you sew the headphone band thing into it in the right place for your ears?

The hats I was actually thinking of were the cap type, they wouldn't stay on with my bed movements, I'd keep hitting the peak ;)

Offline purelybyaccident

• Gingerbeer w*nker
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
Ahh, Sorted, well meant of you but as I mentioned to a previous post about these headbands.

^thanks for trying to help, but as I mentioned in my previous post nothing stays on my head, no beanie, scarf or headband, and only hats pulled tightly down.

I don't know what sort of head or hair people have that allow things to stay on their heads, I wish I had one because it is annoying when I'm continuously pulling things back into place  :-\

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
I can sleep on my side with these fuckers on my head now...  I acclimatised.

Gosh but there are no slim headphones available any more now :o

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Oh wait - like so:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000I2J4S4/

Or just use a speaker?

Offline Top

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Have you tried the wireless ear hook ones? They are flat enough to fall asleep on and they fall out when you move around.
I'm reporting you to the mods for annoying me to the point where I become ill and have to take tranquillisers.  - Wolfie

Offline Top

• Gingerbeer Goddess
I'm reporting you to the mods for annoying me to the point where I become ill and have to take tranquillisers.  - Wolfie

Offline purelybyaccident

• Gingerbeer w*nker
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
Oh wait - like so:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000I2J4S4/

Or just use a speaker?

I feel a bit mean to keep saying no to the things people are suggesting, I  know it gets frustrating to offer help and all you get to hear is 'but I can't because'

I've tried the headphones but don't like them.

I'd go for the speaker option but my hearing isn't what it used to be and I need a certain loudness if I can't see the lips of the people talking. I don't want to go upsetting the people in this block of flats middle of the night when I often start listening again if I can't sleep, which is every night, bar one night last week when I started my new pain meds.

But thanks for your suggestions, Wolfgang, it's very kind of you for looking and trying to help.