Author Topic: Non-rhetorical questions that are too trivial to warrant a thread of their own  (Read 444132 times)

Betty Boothroyds tears

It doesn't matter how ravenous my dog is, she will never start to eat her breakfast or dinner until I have also filled her water bowl and carefully placed it next to her food bowl.

This is because when she was a puppy I would always put her food down first and then while she was chomping away at it, I would fill her water bowl and invariably drip some of it on her head when I was putting it down next to her.

So now she waits patiently.

I am impressed by this learning process and wondering how long it will take to enter the gene pool.

Online Sorted.

• Slutclique Fluffer
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • Hold your beliefs lightly.
How long do you have to be a runner for to experience the endorphins thing and become addicted?

I've been running every night for about a month (granted not very far..or fast) and I would still rather stay in and cheese grate my nipples. 

That said, it's doing what I wanted it to do.

Offline Top

• Gingerbeer Goddess
The endorphin high is a big lie. Running about in your pants and vest isn't big, clever or funny, it's fucking miserable and everyone used to know this. Runners got the miff at everyone pointing, laughing and alluding to the big heart attack the runners will, eventually, suffer. They made up the endorphins lie in the full and certain knowledge that the normals would never test the theory.

It's acid you want.
I'm reporting you to the mods for annoying me to the point where I become ill and have to take tranquillisers.  - Wolfie

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
;D ;D ;D

Despite the hilarity of Top's response, I still admire your staying power, sorted. If there was  a grain of truth in the cheese grater joke, you might want to investigate a better sports bra. I just discovered the point of them (i.e. If they are good enough and fit well) and am becoming a bit of an evangelist ;)

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Can I use an battery powered herb grinder to pulverise pills?

alana

It doesn't sound like good idea to me.

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
That wasn't really my question though.  Will it do the job?

Offline Medusa

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Pills have an entirely different texture to herbs. I would have thought the action of the grinder would splatter bits of pill everywhere. If it's an option, I'd go for a pestle and mortar, Wolfie.
Every day is a bad hair day.

alana

That wasn't really my question though.  Will it do the job?

Nope

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Pills have an entirely different texture to herbs. I would have thought the action of the grinder would splatter bits of pill everywhere. If it's an option, I'd go for a pestle and mortar, Wolfie.

It prolly needs to be automatic, I doubt I can do it manually.  I meant something like this:

Proper automatic pill crushers cost like 35.
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2017, 11:56:39 PM by Wolfgang »

Offline cigarettes and matches

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • But I don't smoke
Why do clothes shops sell clothes made of velour and call it velvet?   Anyone who knows about velvet knows the difference.  Real velvet is three times as expensive.    I have a black velour dress but there is no way on earth I would pass it off as velvet  ::)

I actually have a real velvet jacket  :P
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2017, 11:51:39 PM by cigarettes and matches »
I owe a special thanks to someone who enabled me to turn my dream into a reality

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Why is there a full sink load of dishes in my sink? :-\
One day I'll laugh about this!😑

Offline Top

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Wolfie, have your people speak to the pharmacist's people, they are able to make everything work.

X
I'm reporting you to the mods for annoying me to the point where I become ill and have to take tranquillisers.  - Wolfie

Offline Medusa

• Gingerbeer Goddess
^ Good advice from Top but also take a look at this if you haven't already:
http://www.nerdnod.com/reviews/pill-crusher-pill-splitter-buyers-guide
Every day is a bad hair day.

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Thanks x