Author Topic: Non-rhetorical questions that are too trivial to warrant a thread of their own  (Read 448417 times)

Offline Goblin Flump

• I'm so Shiny
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deadpool
Seen the gp, and have an appointment with the practice counsellor in a week. Spent yesterday in or close to tears but woke up today feeling fine.
That's great. Do they feel medication would be beneficial alongside the counselling? It helped me get to an even enough keel that I could process the counselling, but I know it doesn't suit everyone's symptoms and circumstances.
Prepare your finest treats for the Good Girl!

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
Our daily newspapers are currently filled with 'Prozac killings' cases and accompanying articles on the pros and cons of medication for mental health issues.

It could have nothing to do with this but in any case, medication was not discussed and I am fine with that at this point.

I woke up exhausted yesterday and was extremely emotional and exhausted all day. I was awake before the alarm which made me think I had slept enough, but comparing yesterday to today I think maybe I was sleep deprived and too confused to even realise it.

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Hyfb LfL.

Is my Netflix subscription a metaphysical, abstract, or what kind of thing?

Offline hellohowareyoutoday

• Gingerbeer Diva
'Digital'?

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Virtual?

• Gingerbeer Diva
I don't think it's much different to a monthly magazine subscription. Instead of the content arriving in your physical mailbox, the content is coming through the Internet tubes. I don't think the nature of the subscription itself is different, but rather the means of consuming the product.

Online cigarettes and matches

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • But I don't smoke
If you had something wrong medically and a friend of yours said she wasn't interested in hearing about it what would you think?   
I owe a special thanks to someone who enabled me to turn my dream into a reality

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Depends what it is.

Offline Medusa

• Gingerbeer Goddess
^ That. I try not to bore people rigid with every symptom I have (and living with chronic illness, I have a fair few) or with details of every X-ray, blood test or MRI I go for. My body and its malfunctioning are of limited interest to anyone other than me and even I often feel bored with it.
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2017, 07:25:46 PM by Medusa »
Every day is a bad hair day.

Offline Sorted.

• Slutclique Fluffer
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • Hold your beliefs lightly.
I've got a few friends who, apart from making sure I'm not about to keel over, aren't remotely interested in the ins and outs (literally) of my condition.

I like it.

Online cigarettes and matches

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • But I don't smoke
I prefer to know what is wrong with people because otherwise how can you offer sympthy
I owe a special thanks to someone who enabled me to turn my dream into a reality

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
I understand it is your raison d'etre, but maybe they don't want you to offer sympathy.  And this is not about that, this is about them not offering you sympathy and being entered into your big book of grievances.

• Gingerbeer Diva
Has anyone managed to snag an NES classic?

Offline plaiting fog

• Gingerbeer Diva
I have just discovered a chat section on the Tapatalk app. It has messages in it from quite a way back. Are these messages sent to me personally or are they a call to the whole of the membership via the chat room?

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Is it possible to be a "gender non-binary trans woman"?