Author Topic: Non-rhetorical questions that are too trivial to warrant a thread of their own  (Read 446125 times)

Offline Chewwy

• U16 Doubles Table Tennis Champion 2018
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I'm an okay arsehole.
What about extensions?
Hear me RoaaAAARRRRRrrrrr.......... purrrrRRRR.

Offline Top

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Get it all shaved off. I'm currently between an eighties Bross and Emelie Sande, my exact baby dyke hair, it's like the last 30 years didn't happen.
I'm reporting you to the mods for annoying me to the point where I become ill and have to take tranquillisers.  - Wolfie

Offline Top

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Fuck it, I'm going to go the whole hog and get some pixie boots.
I'm reporting you to the mods for annoying me to the point where I become ill and have to take tranquillisers.  - Wolfie

Offline Lyco

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Yes, because more shoes is exactly what you need.

Offline Tired & Confused

• Gingerbeer Virgin
Should I start paying to read the news?

If yes, New York Times or Washington Post?

Offline Medusa

• Gingerbeer Goddess
What about extensions?

::)

Get it all shaved off.

You're both just so helpful.
Every day is a bad hair day.

Offline Top

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Despite your lack of gratitude, I'm going to continue to try and help you here, Madusa, and suggest that you might want to keep your hair because perms are coming back into fashion. A whole new generation of women are going to experience perming lotion sliding down their faces while they sit under hairdryer for hours.

You could be part of that zeitgeist.

Offline Medusa

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Um. Thanks again.
Every day is a bad hair day.

Offline Top

• Gingerbeer Goddess
You're welcome.  :)

Offline purelybyaccident

• Gingerbeer w*nker
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • There's still some good mileage left.
Can anyone suggest head phones that are comfortable enough to wear while sleeping, including sleeping on the side.?

Thank you in advance  :)

Offline debspa

• "Best female beer drinker in Soll" 1986
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • so much not to do and all day not to do it in
I often fall asleep whilst wearing my headphones, but wouldn't recommend that as a feature.
I would say though that cordless does negate the possibility of strangulation mid snooze !

Hope you are well pea xx
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights....(UDHR)

Offline debspa

• "Best female beer drinker in Soll" 1986
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • so much not to do and all day not to do it in
Oops. That should be pba. Bloody autocorrect !
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights....(UDHR)

Offline purelybyaccident

• Gingerbeer w*nker
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
Oops. That should be pba. Bloody autocorrect !

:D

I'm getting life done, so I think that's OK. Hope you are doing alright.

I need the headphones (earphone) so I can listen to books (tinnitus too loud to sleep), I normally fall asleep and keep them in after the sleep timer has turned the book off, but after a while they start to dig and are quite uncomfortable.

I've tried over the ear Bluetooth, but simply can't comfortably turn onto my side with them.

There are those headband things but nothing will stay on my head, I really wouldn't like to make things so tight that I would start to panic that I'm cutting off the blood supply,you to my brain  :o

I'm not too concerned about the cable choking the life out of me, I think the body has that automatic wake up function when under threat, unless you're really drunk or drugged up, neither applies to me anymore....sigh  ;)

Offline Tired & Confused

• Gingerbeer Virgin
Something like these?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sleep-Headphones-Adjustable-Comfortable-Relaxation/dp/B00XZCYQQ4/ref=pd_sbs_23_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=60G20H3KGDSHPYAMP1B7

There are more expensive versions available if you don't want to wait for delivery from China.

Offline purelybyaccident

• Gingerbeer w*nker
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
^thanks for trying to help, but as I mentioned in my previous post nothing stays on my head, no beanie, scarf or headband, and only hats pulled tightly down.

I don't know what sort of head or hair people have that allow things to stay on their heads, I wish I had one because it is annoying when I'm continuously pulling things back into place  :-\