Author Topic: Non-rhetorical questions that are too trivial to warrant a thread of their own  (Read 441447 times)

Ivy

Post-PMT lightbulb moment.

lippy

Heh. Yup - both of those fit.

super sonic gin and tonic

I call it pre-mental.

lippy

I call it pre-mental.

now that is fitting.

super sonic gin and tonic

Is it because you're weird?

Offline McQuim

• Gingerbeer Goddess
its ok , i dont

well, i havent seen her yet mind.....

post a pic, there's a love
"You cant reason with stupidity"

"aye yuu are yuur the mother of thiss family ihts yuur job tae touch jobby n tht "

Offline McQuim

• Gingerbeer Goddess
of course! thats half the fun innit... plus you will gwt lots of people saying that they dont fancy her ...  give it some thought
"You cant reason with stupidity"

"aye yuu are yuur the mother of thiss family ihts yuur job tae touch jobby n tht "

lippy

Aw.

She's not that hot. I mean, the ganglion is not to my taste.

Salamander

Where is German Byte? Fastnet? Dogger?

Check out the map here.

Offline Uncle Pants

• Gingerbeer Lifer
  • Too postmodern to care (V.V., 19/8/08)
Where is German Byte? Fastnet? Dogger?

Check out the map here.

Ooh! I spelt bight wrong.

Did you hear earlier in the day in that Sandi Toksvig news quiz, when she was saying about the people at the flower show sneaking illicit gnomes into their displays, and someone asked if the MPs tried for a second gnome? I was amused.
"get out of my thread you twisted love puppet" -- outoforder

Salamander

^ Yes, I heard that. She was really tickled by it, wasn't she?  :D I like her sense of humour very much.

I had the chance to see her reading from her newly published book a few years ago and didn't take it for some reason. I wish I had done. She's "value for money" and I love the easy way she has about her sexuality. I used to enjoy her performances in "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" many years ago.

Oh, oh - did you hear her telling the story (last week's News Quiz, I think) of how she had to share a passionate screen kiss with Mike McShane? He knew she was nervous and didn't want to have to do more than one take. So in the middle of this passionate snog, the evil blighter passed her an *anchovy*...  ::)  ;D

The words "justifiable homicide" come to mind!  ;D

Ivy

Why do my knees get hairier than the rest of my legs?
Judging by your avatar, your knees should be the least of your worries.  :D

Ivy

Should I follow my heart or my head? They're in conflict. Usually my head wins.

lippy

A comedian today made a joke about Peter Mandelson having to claim an allowance for a second face. That tickled me no end.  :)

Offline catwoman

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Why/how is it that all the other washing in the load always ends up twisted and contorted inside the duvet cover that was in there too?
Whatever I do, it all manages to find its way in there.