Author Topic: Sensuality and sexuality with your best friend at school  (Read 6485 times)

Offline merce

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Re: Sensuality and sexuality with your best friend at school
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 09:03:26 PM »
oh god...
an extended game I remember with my best friend and a small leather whip - the kind meant for whipping tops -  we took it in turns to be matron whipping the bad schoolgirl

BariPaige

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2009, 05:13:44 PM »
My best friend at school and I have had this on and off again thing for a couple of years now. We had always been quite touchy feely and flirtatious, but I never knew whether it was serious or not. When we were 15, I was sleeping over at her house and we were playing pontoon, she suggested that we start only betting what we had on us, this ended up being our clothing. She then asked me to teach her how to kiss and from there we progressed onto rubbing eachother's breasts and bodies. We didn't speak about it the next day, or for months afterwards, we were always just really intimate and physically close just not sexually. Then a couple of weeks after my 16th birthday we had been getting closer and closer untill we kissed in a classroom in the music department at school, the next two months were completely wonderful. Everything about her was almost painfully attractive to me, even passing eachother at school it was like we were touching, we could feel eachothers presence. We would always find time to sneak a quick kiss in a deserted classroom, and even once the D of E cupboard, something we now laugh about. Then we had a huge blow up and succeded in really hurting eachother. We stopped talking and I really missed her. Untill about January, when we started talking again slowly we became friends again, and about a month before my 17th birthday we sat next to eachother on a school theatre trip and she started stroking my hand, I think I stopped breathing, I couldn't concentrate on the play, all I could feel or see or hear was her next to me. By the end of the play we were totally entwined, but the next day again we didnt speak about it, and avoided eachother for weeks. Two months later we started to become friends again, we were getting really flirtatious, and on Friday I offered to give her her first experience of the Candybar, thinking we would just go as friends for the experience. We spent the entire evening dancing together really close and sexual, and then she kissed me ! I am utterly happy! I kept thinking that this was exactly where I wanted to be, dancing close up against her, feeling completely connected. But we will see what happens on monday, I really hope things work out between us. Sensuality and Sexuality with your best friend from school is possibly the best way to explore things :)

musca

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2009, 08:29:13 PM »
These are really the most beautiful stories.  Don't quit, don't give up.  I have so much envy for people who acted on their feelings during the high school years.  I bought some snakeskin patterned skinny jeans recently, and surprised myself - I *had* to have them, but I'm nearly 38 and they're not really appropriate for me.  Then I realised they reminded me of a girl called Emma Beak.  We were twelve and both new at secondary school.  I had the worst clothes - thanks mum.  People took the piss out of me or avoided me because my clothes didn't give out the right signals, but people also avoided Emma Beak because neither did hers.  However, that was because she was way too cool.  She was a proper little punk, she had her nose pierced and loads of earrings (and this is back when you didn't really see that) and she wore little monkey boots.  I remember Tracy Gaskin in the toilets saying to her, are those DMs?  And Emma Beak goes, dead seriously and with her lisp, no.  These are monkey boots. 

and she had spikey hair - I can remember all of her clothes in detail.  She used to wear little lace up high heeled granny boots, like victorian boots, too.  Everyone was fascinated by her clothes, her eyeliner, and of course she had some leopardskin jeans.  But she had no friends.  She also wore this purple anorak with a white satin polar bear appliqued on the back, which wasn't punk at all, it was more like something a small kid would wear.  She was so confusing, and of course as she was freckled and had a lisp and so much attitude and seemed happy enough on her own in her crazy clothes everyone called her Emma Beak the Freak.  We went to the funfair together, it was this rite of passage, a really sexual environment, all the men spinning the waltzers and all these cackling teenage girls and the boys watching them.  It was dark and so feral out on the common, and I met up with her and she goes, I'm not going on any rides because I'll be sick.

I said, oh come on, I was caught up by the macho sexed-up bravado of the funfair and so I persuaded her to get on the big wheel.  At least get on the big wheel, I said.  We went on the big wheel and when we got off she threw up. 

See, she said.  I told you I would be sick.  I looked after her and we sat together, all peaceful, not bothering with candyfloss and waltzers after all,and I had this massive wave of feeling for her, for all her contradictions.  She later found out that I wanted these awful naff pointed little stilletos that all the older girls had, and of course she already had a pair, a white pair natch, and she gave them to me.  I wore them to the Police Club disco with a pink and white striped skirt, so you can see the kind of prissy princess I was.  I don't know what happened to her.  She palled up with this girl who was a bit punk, too, but much more straight, and not very bright, and then she just disappeared, left our school, went back to her more interesting life which must have been far more enlightened and bohemian and strange than I would ever have had the nerve to be.  I went on to go out with the worst kind of neanderthal boys from the age of fourteen until I was nineteen, when I seduced my best friend.  But I actually have a much more significant and tender feeling for Emma Beak, when we were twelve.  For her beautiful grace and verve, her polar bear jacket and leopardskin jeans, and because all these years later I now have the nerve to walk about in inappropriate clothes and not care if I don't have friends.  I owe her for that.

purelybyaccident

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2009, 08:43:52 PM »
BariPaige and musca, wonderful stories. I enjoyed reading them both so much. Thank you for sharing.

Offline [Inventive name here]

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2009, 10:56:51 PM »
Those were all such an engaging read. Really interesting stories, peeps, and very well told.

valerie

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2009, 03:09:32 PM »
Musca, being 38 has nothing to do with your snakeskin pants...enjoy & i bet you look great!

In the 3rd grade Donna & I were doing math together. Our teacher would team up a smart math kid with a dumb one. I was the dumb one. We were measuring angles with rulers. After we finished, Donna said,"Lay your arm out with this side[palms] up?" Without deliberation, I obeyed. Then she took the  end of the ruler and slowly dragged it up the center of my arm alittle past that crease section on the other side of the elbow. Then, she dragged it down again, gently. After about 10 times and Me experiencing some inner trembling she said,"Your turn", and handed me the ruler.  Then , I did it to her & she moaned a little. The best part of this scene is that after I took my turn & offered my other arm to her, I realized that our teacher was watching the entire time & getting "off" on it.
         By the 4th grade,we advanced to toe-sucking at sleep overs.

fetishkitty

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2009, 03:18:59 PM »
The best part of this scene is that after I took my turn & offered my other arm to her, I realized that our teacher was watching the entire time & getting "off" on it.

An educational professional getting off on two 10 year olds stroking each other?  Blimey...I hope not.

kitty

valerie

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2009, 12:17:22 PM »
FetishK,
     I don't mean she was orgasmic...a subtle smile... I mean we were just ruler -tickling.
She was probably recalling a moment in her past...
Being a professional requires discretion, but, we all have ...feelings?  not sure how to put this...

whirlwind

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2009, 05:40:39 PM »
Maths class,
My first gf, I was 11 and she asked me out. I said yes not thinking and then her hand running up my leg turned me on so much (didnt know at the time)

Katie,
13, My first sex session. She was bizarre and scary. we slept together then she said she only did for the experience. I hated her then

Laura,
we had been friends for almost six months before I realised I love her, we did it step by step each week. Hug, kiss, top off. trousers off bra off, knickers off. when we made love it was gentle and good lol. we always used to steam up the windows, we loved each other dearly but her mother who was a Mormon hated me. She intervened and me and Laura couldnt be friends anymore let alone girlfriends.  I put up with some much for her. we were reunited again a few years later but I was too angry to much in pain. I guess I still am sometimes. she now has a boyfriend

Love is a tricky buisness never easy

Offline plaiting fog

• Gingerbeer Diva
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #39 on: Dec 28, 2015, 10:19:06 PM »
I hope it's alright to resurrect a post; was just browsing the boards and this one caused me to reminisce. Not strictly with my "best" friend but hope that's okay...
I went to a girls' school and had lost of crushes on older girls from a young age; gave a particular one poems I'd written about her (she kindly said she was flattered, and that I was a good poet but she wasn't into girls). Don't know if this is true of all girls' schools but we sort of divided naturally into butch and femme based upon our identities as "tomboys" or "girly girls".  I was very much the former so took the male roles in country dancing and the male parts in the plays we put on. It all worked out quite nicely, really...
I had a real crush on an older girl (two years senior) for a while. I first noticed her when I was in the first year (so aged 11) and she was in the third year (so aged 13). As luck would have it, we ended up both working in the same café for our Saturday jobs. This was several years after my initial crush and she was now at the college, although I was still at the school. Couldn't believe my luck.  I thought she was very worldly and politically aware. We became quite friendly and she invited me to a sleepover at her friend's flat (friend was out of town) and suggested we bring some cider and just hang out. I was excited and nervous and felt a little out of my depth. I noticed that (very unlike her) she had dressed up and that she wore make up. She was usually more long ponytail, no make-up and long, arty Mac'. This was in the early eighties. I registered the effort she had made and am not sure what I felt. Couldn't believe my deepest dreams were about to come true, I suppose.  After a few drinks she started to read me excepts from Spare Rib, several volumes of which were hanging about in the lounge. It was all a bit beyond me because my presence of mind was affected by my desire and I couldn't follow the articles. She was very much in control.
Eventually she suggested we go to bed. It was a double bed. We lay down to go to sleep and after a while I went to the loo. I realised that my period had started (very heavily) and that I hadn't come "equipped". I made thick pads out of toilet roll and, dampened by the cider, just felt stupid and embarrassed. When I came back to bed she started to gently press into the small of my back with her knee; inviting, rhythmical, suggestive... The invitation was clear. I felt too embarrassed (nay, too deeply ashamed) to explain the situation so pretended to be asleep. She knew I wasn't and tutted in a way that I couldn't bear to hear before turning away. I wanted her so very much, and had done for a couple of years. I was tongue tied and unused to saying the word "period" (it was a convent school and I just didn't know how to do it). In the morning it was very awkward; I imagine she felt rejected. She had taken such a risk but I was an unsophisticated sort of fifteen/?sixteen. And she had read the signals correctly although I've often wondered if she knew how far back it went for me. And that was that. Things were cooler after that and, at that time, I didn't have what it took to overstep the awkwardness and explain what had happened and she went off to Uni.
I did bump into the friend (who rented the flat) about five years later in a gay bar and tried to explain in the hope it would get back to her. But I'm not sure if it ever did.

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
« Reply #40 on: Jan 22, 2016, 11:25:47 AM »
What a beautiful thread to resurrect!

Offline Dizz

• When aged 10, I won a smarties Easter egg for having the best handwriting in the whole school
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • kiss my ass !
« Reply #41 on: Jan 22, 2016, 12:57:41 PM »
Aww. Foggie. You resurrected it beautifully. :)
'' You can't turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again.''

Bonnie Prudden (1914)

Offline plaiting fog

• Gingerbeer Diva
Sensuality and sexuality with your best friend at school
« Reply #42 on: Jan 22, 2016, 03:07:25 PM »
That felt nice; thanks .

Saga N

« Reply #43 on: Mar 06, 2016, 05:27:37 PM »
The excitement of teenage years is wasted on some teenagers, isn't it? I really identify with the awkwardness in that post by Plaiting Fog.  :-[

Offline plaiting fog

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #44 on: Mar 06, 2016, 06:56:25 PM »
Yes; they were awkward times... :-[