Author Topic: Sensuality and sexuality with your best friend at school  (Read 6621 times)

Offline Charlotte Mew

• GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • aka VV
Sensuality and sexuality with your best friend at school
« on: Mar 29, 2009, 04:52:42 PM »
I've put this in here in so people don't have to self-censor in DCG...

There is nothing I can think of to compare with this sexual awakening, if you are lucky to have had it, and even if it was never expressed sexually.   

With my best friend Hilary i stayed over at her house. The excitement built up.  She had a party and we played murder in the dark and sardines, squashed together in cupboards.  I wasn't really interested in the boys but I didn't think of the implications of that at the age of 12.   

One night, staying with her, we developed a new game. We  laid on our sides like spoons and one wrote rude words, initial by initial, with her finger on the other one's back and you had to spell it out and guess the word before it was finished.   I don't know if I have ever felt more excited since, feeling her finger on my back and turning a little to breathe 'f*ck' in her ear to confirm her word.

We thought we were interested in boys. But there was a most complicated dynamic.  At a pyjama party at her church youth club (very advanced this), she and I were manhandled (well boyhandled) and pushed into a large cardboard box in our pyjamas, then they taped it down with parcel tape, shouting about us being their prisoners.  But there we were together in the box in our pyjamas, our hearts beating fast from the adrenalin of it all...  Nothing 'happened' of course.  Except in the mind, in the imagination, in the heart there was some kind of spring growth, an unfurling.

And you?

Offline ~AL~

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • moments of pleasure.....my photos
Re: Sensuality and sexuality with your best friend at school
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2009, 05:01:43 PM »
Oh what a wonderful post.  Sadly I have nothing like this to report, apart from a dance I had with a girlfriend at a party and she put her arms around my neck and the feeling was indescribable.  I just knew that I was afraid, excited and horny all in the same moment.  I did know she was bisexual, but I was so afraid, what of I have no idea.  Of letting myself go, letting the real me out?  I will never know. 

Sadly I waited nearly 20 years to do anything about it. 
"To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important." Teal'c

Offline Charlotte Mew

• GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • aka VV
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2009, 05:22:39 PM »
Oh what a wonderful post.  Sadly I have nothing like this to report, apart from a dance I had with a girlfriend at a party and she put her arms around my neck and the feeling was indescribable.  I just knew that I was afraid, excited and horny all in the same moment.  I did know she was bisexual, but I was so afraid, what of I have no idea.  Of letting myself go, letting the real me out?  I will never know. 

Sadly I waited nearly 20 years to do anything about it.

Oh yes FB and now you have reminded me of another incident.  This was in Junior School so I was probably ten.  A girl came up to me in the playground and said 'I want to whisper you something.'  Then she whispered this:

Lady of Spain
I adore you
Pull down your knickers
and let me explore you.

It felt like she was speaking directly to me.  *blush*  *faint*

lippy

« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2009, 05:27:09 PM »
I was madly in love with my best friend when I was a teenager. We wrote each other letters every week for years. That was in addition to seeing each other at church (*snigger*) every weekend. There were so many moments which were erotic, but I remember lying on my front on my bed once, and she abruptly came and sat on my lower back, her hand on my shoulders, and slowly ground herself into me. And of course she just got up and no more was said about it.  ::)

purelybyaccident

« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2009, 05:41:59 PM »
I was banned from playing with a neighbours daughter when I was 8 and I knew what we were doing was wrong. I had funny feelings with various other girls and there were a few actresses (Jane Russell is one that still does it for me) where I was almost drooling watching them, I would then get very frustrated because I did not know why this was happening.

My first real sexual experience was when I was 14, when I over-nighted at my best mates, as I had done so often before without anything happening. Everything happend naturally and flowed, it felt sooo right touching and kissing her body and then feeling her fingers in me and mine in her. I do remember very distinctly the first time going down on her, it was amazing, it all felt so much like the first breath of air after nearly drowning. The next morning everything fell into place, I didn't have a name for it though, not until two years later and that is where she said she is not lesbian and I knew I was, I felt mighty proud even then. We remained lovers for another two years (4 in all) even if we both had the obligatory boyfriends.

Offline Charlotte Mew

• GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • aka VV
« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »
I was banned from playing with a neighbours daughter when I was 8 and I knew what we were doing was wrong. I had funny feelings with various other girls and there were a few actresses (Jane Russell is one that still does it for me) where I was almost drooling watching them, I would then get very frustrated because I did not know why this was happening.

My first real sexual experience was when I was 14, when I over-nighted at my best mates, as I had done so often before without anything happening. Everything happend naturally and flowed, it felt sooo right touching and kissing her body and then feeling her fingers in me and mine in her. I do remember very distinctly the first time going down on her, it was amazing, it all felt so much like the first breath of air after nearly drowning. The next morning everything fell into place, I didn't have a name for it though, not until two years later and that is where she said she is not lesbian and I knew I was, I felt mighty proud even then. We remained lovers for another two years (4 in all) even if we both had the obligatory boyfriends.

how wonderful an initiation.   :)

And Scully, yes, nothing was said!

super sonic gin and tonic

« Reply #6 on: Mar 29, 2009, 06:10:48 PM »
My god, the eroticism of it all.
I didn't experience anything like those stories, but I do remember the erotic charge when I started fancying real girls at school (as opposed to teachers and women characters off the telly). I could barely breathe with the new and overwhelming sensation of the throbbing in my cunt, which made me light headed and weak kneed and blush red hot from the chest up.

Offline Leka

• Trouble with a capital T
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I haz a happy.
« Reply #7 on: Mar 29, 2009, 06:16:15 PM »
When I was around 8 my 'best friend' was my 11 years old cousin. She would sleep over almost every week and we'd spend our holidays together at our Grandmother's place. We would play many make-believe games mostly spy games. ::) At night I would watch her sleep for hours before actually falling asleep but we never did anything sexual together. After my parents got divorced (I was 12 and she was 15) her parents didn't let her go to my place anymore and we'd only meet at out Grandmother's but by then she was different and our connection was gone.

Then a friend from school became my 'best friend' but I didn't fancy her until when we were both 15 and I realised she was gorgeous (at least to me she was). It didn't last long though. I already knew I was a lesbian and knew she wasn't so I shut it out before it could become complicated. We were very close for years and had this sisterly love going on. She always had her boyfriends and boy crushes but everyone thought we were lovers even though we weren't. ::) Coming to think about it, I did take her with me to my Dad's wedding and she was the reason my family began suspecting I was a lesbian. ;D

Those were the only girls around my age I ever fancied.
"I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested." ~ Sheldon Cooper

"If you love someone, set them free. If they return to you, put several 8 inch blades into their head. If they return again, then RUN... Just RUN." ~ Roman Dirge

scintilla

« Reply #8 on: Mar 29, 2009, 06:26:21 PM »
oh, those agonies of desire!

Oh my god.

Yeah - I remember two girls who just made me weak. Not at the same time, I was very monogamous in my hopeless crushes. The first one was this beautiful freckly redhead who knew so exactly the effect she had on me. It was terrible. On a school trip she got into my bed and whilst I lay there, absolutely petrified and desperate not/to touch her, she said, "have you ever kissed a girl?"

And then our teacher, who was doing the night rounds, said from outside our door, "girls, I can hear every word you're saying."
Why would he do that? Why would he do that?

...the other was this gorgeous delicious delightful - very fucked-up - little baby-butch who I pretty much fell in love with when I was about 15. On reflection, I think we fell in love with each other. It was so awkward though - we were both so so nervous around one another, so desperate to impress each other. Very sweet. I remember whenever we had to work in pairs, our chemistry teacher (ha! chemistry!) would always put us together... it was excruciating, we were always dropping thermometers and mucking up our results. At one point she was so frustrated she cried.
I wanted her so badly and I reckon, with hindsight, that if I'd made a move it might actually have worked out. But I was far too scared, and so was she, and after a few years I got my first girlfriend... I remember L telling me that the girlfriend was 'mediocre' and not worthy of me. I should have got the message really. Ho hum.

We keep saying we'll go for a drink together. I think the moment's passed though.

super sonic gin and tonic

« Reply #9 on: Mar 29, 2009, 06:29:01 PM »
It was so awkward though - we were both so so nervous around one another, so desperate to impress each other. Very sweet. I remember whenever we had to work in pairs, our chemistry teacher (ha! chemistry!) would always put us together... it was excruciating, we were always dropping thermometers and mucking up our results. At one point she was so frustrated she cried.

This is the sweetest, sweetest story.

Offline Charlotte Mew

• GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • aka VV
« Reply #10 on: Mar 29, 2009, 08:39:54 PM »
I love your responses to the thread.  *heart*

lippy

« Reply #11 on: Mar 29, 2009, 08:45:53 PM »
Ha, this is unearthing a number of buried treasures.

I was in the fourth or fifth year (now year 10/11). I hung out with the tiny group of middle-classish swots at my rough-as-fuck secondary school. We used the library at lunchtimes as our sanctuary (away from the slaps and abuse we'd suffer if we hung around in the playground). The girls I hung out with were witty, bitchy, and bright. One girl was a thespian. Literally - she was Mary in Jesus Christ Superstar if I recall.

We had this casually flirtatious relationship, although of course we were not close outside of school.

One day, I walked into the library office (a private area only library prefects were allowed into, and strangely always free from either pupils of teachers - I think because of the strikes in the 80s) holding a tag from inside a book. She had been nonchalantly leaning against a desk, but as I approached she stood up, grabbed me, snatched the tag out of my hand and flung it aside. Grabbing the back of my neck, she drew my face to hers and, staring lustfully into my eyes, whispered "God, I want you so much." She then abruptly let go and laughed at herself, and no doubt at my saucer-like eyes and crimson cheeks.

Nothing happened. It was just the kind of casually erotic encounter that I routinely had to endure as my teenage friends practised seduction for the boys they would go on to fuck.

Offline Charlotte Mew

• GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • aka VV
« Reply #12 on: Mar 29, 2009, 08:58:39 PM »
Crikey Scully.  Did she know you were a lesbian or did she flirt with girls routinely?

Offline Charlotte Mew

• GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • aka VV
« Reply #13 on: Mar 29, 2009, 09:04:29 PM »
I didn't used to have these erotic moments with my best friend Helen, I am not sure why not.  But I certainly loved her.  My parents found me difficult.  One evening I was in the sitting room with them and they were cross questioning me about my sulky and rude behaviour, trying to find out what was the matter with me.  Eventually I revealed that I was jealous that Helen had a boyfriend and I didn't at that point in time, having broken up with one.   We went on having a kind of argument about it, about my unreasonableness as they saw it.  Then somehow it got revealed (which I had not realised myself) that I was jealous of him for taking her away from me, not of her for being with him.   

My parents somehow found this comforting.  I think it kept me 'still so young' in their eyes and just wanting a best friend instead of rampantly seeking a boyfriend.  Little did they know the reason, they would not have liked it at all.   

outoforder

« Reply #14 on: Mar 29, 2009, 09:34:45 PM »
we were on a school trip...about 7/8 of us in beds across the room. Naturally, Hilary and I ended up side by side on two beds pushed together, with a third girl on the inner edge. We were 16 (not so young but inexperienced) and the chemistry was there big time. She used call me clit and I called her oris. Anyway, one night we were all settling down to bed, she tried to get me to sneak out of the room with her, but i was tired. Instead, she jumped on top of me - I was wearing a long t-shirt for night gear and began simulating fucking me. What the others couldn't see was that she ran her hands up under the dovet, under my t-shirt and into my knickers....Oh oh my name she moaned. I laughed hysterically, but that was to cover up what was really going on which was deep arousal.

After that, we spent the summer apart. i was broken hearted. then come school she returned and we continued our secret gazes and flirting. I didn't have a name for what i was then, and its my biggest regret that i didnt just grab her and kiss her.....oh Hilary