Author Topic: Gingerbeer Membership Cards, Merchandise - and that PayPal Button  (Read 6603 times)

Offline EVicT

• Administrator
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • We are the Borg!
    • Gingerbeer - The Lesbian Guide
I know that this is a long time coming but here you can see why!

http://www.gingerbeer.co.uk/members

I am starting up a Gingerbeer membership scheme.  The idea being that we can take contributions from those who wish to contribute to Gingerbeer, but also give you something tangible back, and support the discounters who cater to Gingerbeer's usership!  Presently it is most useful for Londoners as you have to present the card to receive the discount but I hope to be expanding this soon and keep an eye on the link (or sign up to our newsletter) for new additions!

The card costs 20 for an annual subscription.  You can sign up for a card which will be posted to you at the address you provide.  An image of the card is attached.  It will feature your name, an expiration date and an ID number.  The card is laminated and wallet size.

If you don't want the card, or want to remain anonymous then feel free to make a donation instead.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2009, 02:08:41 PM by EVicT »
Check the content site to see what's happening around the UK and abroad.  http://www.gingerbeer.co.uk

Offline EVicT

• Administrator
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • We are the Borg!
Re: Gingerbeer Membership Cards, Merchandise - and that PayPal Button
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2009, 02:12:37 PM »
I've done some merchandise as suggested and recommended by board members.  You can find the shop here:

gingerbeer.spreadshirt.net

There are limits to what can be offered but am happy to hear the suggestions.
Check the content site to see what's happening around the UK and abroad.  http://www.gingerbeer.co.uk

Offline Dynamo

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #2 on: Oct 12, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »
Shirts and the hoodie look fab. I am intending to buy one. Good job Evict.

Suzywongster

« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2010, 03:33:20 AM »
@ Evict - Fab merchandise!! However.... it would be ace if there was a flag as that way it could be taken to meet-ups and used as a universal sign for what to look for, as my crutches are getting a little tedious and my black rose isn't that noticeable either. 

Sorry if I'm treading on your toes with this suggestion I don't mean to (someone has said before though that you're the only person who can approve anything properly gingerbeerie) but you did ask :D

Offline EVicT

• Administrator
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • We are the Borg!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 2011, 10:45:07 PM »
No toes trodden on!

I am preferring to stick to personal items as they don't represent the organisation the way that a flag would, if you see what I mean.  I do have some badges which I think will help to identify people on a one to one basis, or...buy a sweatshirt:-)

Though...it's just occurred to me that you didn't necessarily mean a 'large' flag.  Do you mean like little hand held waving flags?  I'll have to have a look and see if Spreadshirt have them...

Suzywongster

« Reply #5 on: Feb 01, 2011, 12:01:32 AM »
Cool :D

No I don't mean a large one I just mean something that would sit in a little vase on the table and can be spotted if people know to look for it.

Thank you :)

Offline Another Dyke :/

• aka sfx ;)
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #6 on: Nov 06, 2011, 10:53:26 PM »
i don't wish to offend, but..the items are rather pricey for what they are (thinking about the Recession and how tight Christmas is going to be, for many of us!)
The Gingerbeer Mug is 11!  ::) :o That does not even include p&p!!
It would be interesting to know how many you sell!   :-\
Wish you luck with it.
Perfect Panth..Vote BREXIT! x