Author Topic: What are you thinking right now ?  (Read 856082 times)

Offline Trifle

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
URe: What are you thinking right now ?
« Reply #36090 on: Feb 10, 2018, 06:46:09 PM »
I am thinking why am I going out this evening in this horrible weather when I would rather be in the warm watching House of Cards.

Offline Oso

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
Re: What are you thinking right now ?
« Reply #36091 on: Feb 10, 2018, 07:04:28 PM »
^ Thank you Trifle. I think I just needed someone else to assure me that it was an odd choice of word.

I hope you enjoy your night once youíve braved the weather & youíre out.

Offline Trifle

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #36092 on: Feb 10, 2018, 07:41:35 PM »
Thanks.  :)

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #36093 on: Feb 10, 2018, 09:51:23 PM »
Iím not sure I feel like drinking wine after all.
the summer is ended and we are not yet saved

Offline Artist

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • artist of life
« Reply #36094 on: Feb 11, 2018, 02:45:50 PM »
I was happy just a month ago. I hate crushes. I want my peace back!

I am very self-sufficient and independent. I don't have desperate need to be in relationship and enjoy everyday life. And then when I have a crush, everything is  disturbed. Like an addiction. So I wish I have my peace back. This crush doesn't seem possible.
« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2018, 06:03:12 PM by Artist »
ďExpectations are resentments under construction.Ē
― Anne Lamott

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #36095 on: Feb 11, 2018, 07:47:20 PM »
Excited, me and the gf have ordered some ingredients and equipment to mix our own e-liquid; syringes and blunts, bottles, vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol and nicotine. Weíre starting with a pre-made flavour concentrate and mixing the VG/PG and nic, but weíre going to get some different flavour concentrate to mix our own recipes. Itís gonna be fun, and eventually much cheaper than buying ready made.
 I might get the compatible RBA deck for my tank, some wire and some cotton and have a go at building my own coils. Everybody says I canít do it because I canít see, but when has that ever stopped me before? I recon I could do it.     

Offline Betty Croker's frosted buns

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #36096 on: Feb 13, 2018, 12:23:05 AM »
For my entire life until tonight I thought Stephanie De Sykes was the same person as Lindsey De Paul.
And now I know how Joan of Arc felt.......

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #36097 on: Feb 13, 2018, 12:36:54 PM »
Oh dear,problems problems problems, but Iím determined not to let them get me down. Iíve got myself on a level for once and I intend to stay there. Plus I canít deal effectively with them if Iím having a meltdown, so Iím not going to have one, so there.

Offline Betty Croker's frosted buns

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #36098 on: Feb 13, 2018, 06:14:07 PM »
/\  :)

I'm thinking about the weekend just gone.

I took my partner with me to my best friend's sister house down in Dorset for my best friend's birthday. They are almost the closest thing I have to family.

Her sister's kids grew up around me and I love them to bits but now they are adults and they have partners and kids. I have spent time with the kids but not the male partners. I was wondering how they would react to being around a lesbian couple. They are macho, grunty farmers.

One the husband's took an instant shine to my partner and started gushing and stammering like a schoolboy at her. He traditionally has nothing but grunts for me and never gives me eye contact. I think he sees me as the "real" lesbian who has done the "corrupting". Hurl.

Anyway, he started gushing at her about the local area and giving her detailed directions to places we hadn't even expressed a wish to see and by his third sentence he practically shouted at her "You should go and see the Cerne Abbas Giant. You'd like that."

The room fell silent. You could hear the chink of tea cups.

The Cerne Abbas Giant is a ancient chalk figure in the hills that depicts a man with a huge erect penis.

It was like Germans and "don't mention the war." He met his first lesbian couple and within a minute had referred them to a male hard-on.
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2018, 11:20:42 PM by Betty Croker's frosted buns »
And now I know how Joan of Arc felt.......

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #36099 on: Feb 13, 2018, 08:38:01 PM »
Insecure.com
Silly prick, man I mean

Offline Artist

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • artist of life
« Reply #36100 on: Feb 13, 2018, 11:51:44 PM »
Hm, basically that guy feels rejected as a male from lesbians. Also men are dependant on women. Woman tends them, tends their ego, emotionally supports them. Now he sees lesbians and fears of being left without that maternal women in this world. Completely makes sense he lost it in your company.
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2018, 12:46:59 AM by Artist »
― Anne Lamott

Offline Oso

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #36101 on: Feb 14, 2018, 01:35:38 AM »
Didnít somebody spell out Theresa on the penis of the Cenre Abbas Giant last year or the year before I seem to remember. The national Trust were up in arms! In fact over the years hasnít the Giantís penis been tampered with many times?

Maybe the grunty farmer husband was responsible for this & he was actually trying to tell you about his love of all things penis?

Even though you seem to have a good sense of humour about it I hope the experience didnít ruin your visit.

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #36102 on: Feb 14, 2018, 10:33:14 AM »
 Yes, men are so obsessed with all things penis yet they view gay then as somehow unmanly. What  could be more manly than having sex with your penis, with another person who also has a penis? Obviously lesbians are a place where they canít put their penis so it follows that they should be so confused. Itís very confusing.   

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
« Reply #36103 on: Feb 14, 2018, 10:57:30 AM »
I recently asked a man who declared his willy obsession to a whole group if he was gay. Silly me ::)

Very straight, was his answer. I should quit being nosy.... (In fairness, I was not the only one wondering, as he had been giving out mixed signals and some of the other (straight) women in the group wanted to know but didn't dare to ask. Public service, innit? :-[)

Offline Artist

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • artist of life
« Reply #36104 on: Feb 14, 2018, 11:17:57 AM »
People are not always honest. Who knows what fantasies he has.  ;D Probably there is not absolute hetero or homo sexuality.
― Anne Lamott