Author Topic: **UPDATED** Rainbow Families Roll-Call (PLEASE RENEW YOUR DETAILS!)  (Read 38459 times)

Phuck

Re: **UPDATED** Rainbow Families Roll-Call (PLEASE RENEW YOUR DETAILS!)
« Reply #270 on: Jan 11, 2017, 10:41:14 PM »
Sarahhh - I remember you (and Libby) from the boards way back when.  That's an amazing thing you and Shadow have been able to do. Much love to you both and to the kids.

I don't know if I 'belong' on this thread really, but I will put my details and if not then someone can let me know and I'll exit stage left...

Parents' log in - Phuck.  My lovely OH is not and never has been a member of GB.

Live - Scotland

Children - various.  We're respite foster carers and over the last 4 years have had ages from 4 weeks to 11 years.  Girls and boys.
On top of this I also do unofficial 'kinship respite' for my niece (14) and 3 nephews (12, 11 and 5). The eldest boy has additional needs both physical and developmental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline nismat

• Gingerbeer Devotee
« Reply #271 on: Jan 12, 2017, 09:48:24 AM »
Why on earth would you *not* belong on this thread Phuck? I would have thought that it should be welcoming to all who have any kind of parenting/familial role, and are involved in the lives of youngsters.

I should probably update my details:

I live in Colchester, and share parenting of our nearly 10yr old son (aka Sprout) with my ex-wife, K, since we separated in April 2015.

Long-term RF member (it was a bloody lifeline whilst TTC and in the first few years!)

Offline Lizzie Dripping

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #272 on: Jan 20, 2017, 11:23:08 PM »
I see last time I posted was just after I. was born two and a bit years ago!

Still in West London and still one little girl. She's just a LOT more talkative than she was then  ;D

Offline Quadratic

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #273 on: May 13, 2017, 12:33:59 AM »
Hello. Two boys. 9 and 11. Most probably will lurk but seems rude to not say hello.

Offline k1t5un3

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #274 on: Jun 22, 2017, 11:23:01 AM »
I gave birth to our gorgeous little boy on 13 May 2017! Whilst I'm exhausted and sleep deprived, I'm enjoy my time with him. I can't believe how quickly he's changing.

Parents current log-in name - k1t5un3 (dw isn't on here)
Current location - SE London
How many children - 1
Year child/ren were born - 2017
Gender - boy
"The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking." -- Albert Einstein

Offline Sherpa

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Swinging!
« Reply #275 on: Jul 10, 2017, 01:47:15 PM »
Congratulations! Hope it's going well and not too overwhelming!

Online Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
« Reply #276 on: Jul 13, 2017, 03:11:50 AM »
Welcome, Quadratic :-\

Goodness, I once had two boys aged nine and eleven. Very soon they'll be 19 and 21! The youngest is leaving home tomorrow. I shed a tear yesterday when I realised this.

Offline Parnell

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #277 on: Jul 31, 2017, 08:58:32 PM »
Hello, haven't been here for yonks.
I have 1 smart and beautiful daughter whos just turned 7, she inspires me everyday.
<br />Parnell - she is the lady that you look at and immediately think "trouble" followed by 'Nice tits"<br />

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this...