Author Topic: beeries who get left out in the cold  (Read 6107 times)

caterpillar

Re: beeries who get left out in the cold
« Reply #45 on: Nov 25, 2007, 09:13:54 PM »
to be honest I didn't read much of the sexiest thread :-[

lippy

« Reply #46 on: Nov 25, 2007, 09:15:33 PM »
I never get mentioned on any thread. I try not to mind, I really do.
*Wipes tear from eye*

I'm pretty sure I posted you a dear post once.
Does that not count?

Millicent, you are always lovely. You should be on the 'Most Scrumptious Beerie' Thread, if there is such a one...
But I don't think it counts, no...:(

Offline Marylin ©

• Trans, Lesbian and proud Radical Feminist
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #47 on: Nov 25, 2007, 10:04:03 PM »
Time to break out the popcorn and sit back and see who still doesn’t get mentioned.  LMAO :D

PMSL!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are so funny! I really want to meet you sometime. You have such a way with words and you are way better than I am at the "Change a Letter" game!  :P

hades x

Is that funny haha or funny stupid? Lol ;D :D   I'm sure we'll run into each other at a GB meet soon.   I hope so anyway. :)

Actually I cheat at the ‘Change A Letter’ game. :D

Marylin   x x x

Queen

« Reply #48 on: Nov 25, 2007, 10:45:27 PM »

:o

Offline Beklet

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • My Rugby Club - London Welsh
« Reply #49 on: Nov 26, 2007, 08:32:09 AM »
Oh for Goodness sake  ;D

It's taking the mickey out of the sexiest beerie and most respected beerie threads and is for those who always get left off lists.

presuming that everybody reads these threads. 
WTF?? There are far too many peeple on here who take themselves way too seriously. Do you realy think someone would start a serious thread cos they'd been left of some lists??

Anyone with half a brian can see that the people mentioned are the people who post the most often under whatever guises. Caterpillar was avin a larff!! Sheesh  ;D

Yep. Sometimes I worry about people. I try to reassure. I do my mother hen act and fuss round all the time. Clearly I have half a brain. I probably take myself far too seriously as well. Famous for it, in fact.

Next time I see a thread where there is a possibility that someone might actually be taking the piss, instead of bothering to respond in a constructive way I'll just say 'p*ss off, saddo'. That's bound to be better. I shall start doing it straight away in fact.

P*ss off, saddo.

I apologise, the half a brain comment was rude. I shall think more about my wording in future.

I was incredulous that anyone would not get the joke, but your post has made me think about different people would read different comments.

I'm not sure though how telling people to p*ss off would be responding to the joke though? Surely the response required would be "Beklet because she's extremely rude"  ;D
Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Mark Twain

dvo

« Reply #50 on: Nov 26, 2007, 09:19:26 AM »
I was incredulous that anyone would not get the joke, but your post has made me think about different people would read different comments.
this sums up messageboard communication to me in a nutshell.
people do read things differently and things read differently to what they sound like in our heads when we're writing them down.  :-\
it's a very hard nut to crack and we need to never stop remembering the actual interpretation going on in communication

Offline Beklet

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • My Rugby Club - London Welsh
« Reply #51 on: Nov 26, 2007, 09:40:55 AM »
You're right and it now seems so obvious that I'm embarrassed by what I said - hence the apology.

Now if we could just let this thread quietly die, I'd be very grateful.  :-[
Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Mark Twain

Offline jacque wiles

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I seem to mostly wear a puzzled look
« Reply #52 on: Nov 27, 2007, 09:13:34 PM »
I cry every day at the thought that i never get metioned in any thread.  Not even the dastardly evil or even the boring old fart thead.

(sob)   :'(
can we continue this talk over coffee or an ice tea?

Phuck

« Reply #53 on: Nov 27, 2007, 09:47:51 PM »
I cry every day at the thought that i never get metioned in any thread.  Not even the dastardly evil or even the boring old fart thead.

You belong on the sexy as f*ck thread and that has yet to be started.  And I can say that with confidence given that I have admired you from the passenger seat!   :-*   ;D   ;)

Offline kiwigoddess

• Gingerbeer Lifer
  • NO pork, prawns, pringles, pineapple, (a)pricots
    • blog
« Reply #54 on: Nov 27, 2007, 10:04:10 PM »
Time to break out the popcorn and sit back and see who still doesn’t get mentioned.  LMAO :D

PMSL!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are so funny! I really want to meet you sometime. You have such a way with words and you are way better than I am at the "Change a Letter" game!  :P

hades x

Is that funny haha or funny stupid? Lol ;D :D   I'm sure we'll run into each other at a GB meet soon.   I hope so anyway. :)

gasp! i knew it!
"Cliff Richard, with a certain finesse
danced over the dust and the mess
"I'll do my prawn mime,
using marmite this time"
he lied.  Take that, kiwigoddess!"

"one of the best scores in the world..."

new beginnings. uh huh.

Offline jacque wiles

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I seem to mostly wear a puzzled look
« Reply #55 on: Nov 28, 2007, 10:53:59 AM »

You belong on the sexy as f*ck thread and that has yet to be started.  And I can say that with confidence given that I have admired you from the passenger seat!   :-*   ;D   ;)

how did i see this so late  :D

Why thank you phuck  :D

I was taking the p** though and yes that was a night to remember.  Them were the good ol' gingerbeer days  ::)

I think you mean " sexy as phuck thread "  ( surely) ;)
can we continue this talk over coffee or an ice tea?

Offline Jenny Talia

• I was born the same year that homosexuality was removed as a disorder from the DSM
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • No, that's just perfectly normal paranoia...
    • Planet London
« Reply #56 on: Nov 28, 2007, 11:39:23 AM »
I can't believe that there are people in this thread suggesting that Gingerbeer ísn't real life :o

Of course its real life!

It must be....
You may be wondering what a map of the trade winds of the North Atlantic is doing on page 134 of a book entitled Is Sex Necessary? In our opinion a map of the trade winds is equally useful in understanding women as a cross section of the female anatomy -James Thurber

Nothing risqué, nothing gained

Offline Rath

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Facebook
« Reply #57 on: Nov 28, 2007, 07:09:17 PM »

How?? ???