Author Topic: Board Notices and Queries  (Read 62646 times)

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
Re: Board Notices and Queries
« Reply #420 on: Feb 24, 2015, 02:29:59 AM »
Looks like it's only happening on my device, and that it's probably an iPad issue, rather than a GB issue....

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #421 on: Feb 24, 2015, 02:40:50 AM »
Wehey, clearing browser history fixed it, thanks Horse and Ms_Omega!

As a hoarder, I am a bit freaked by losing my browsing history and all the pages I keep open to remind me to go to them/where. Found things for work etc.  But it IS fixed :D

Ms_omega

« Reply #422 on: Feb 24, 2015, 02:59:46 AM »
 ;D thank goodness for that. Now I can go to sleep knowing I'm still me. Good night

Ms_omega

« Reply #423 on: Jun 05, 2015, 11:17:22 PM »
Oops  :-[

I think I just accidentally pressed the RTM button. I tried to scroll but ended up pressing the submit button. Sorry but I have fat fingers and a small phone.

Offline rebelista

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #424 on: Jun 08, 2016, 01:55:44 PM »
Hello,

Personally I am actually not an active user of Gingerbeer, my query concerns the opening of another profile as the facilitator of a group.

I facilitate monthly meetings of Kink Starters London, a group for LBT* newbies to kink/BDSM and/or the kink scene. As Kink Starters London I would like to open a profile here to post invites for meetings in the dungeon.

Does this fall within the regulations of Gingerbeer?

Many thanks, gee

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #425 on: Jun 08, 2016, 04:31:07 PM »
^ this is a very specific question. I think you might get a quicker answer if you copy and paste it into an IM and send it directly to Evict.

Offline Earl

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #426 on: Jun 08, 2016, 05:29:01 PM »
Hello,

Personally I am actually not an active user of Gingerbeer, my query concerns the opening of another profile as the facilitator of a group.

I facilitate monthly meetings of Kink Starters London, a group for LBT* newbies to kink/BDSM and/or the kink scene. As Kink Starters London I would like to open a profile here to post invites for meetings in the dungeon.

Does this fall within the regulations of Gingerbeer?

Many thanks, gee

It used to be that any event for profit had to go into  the 'Commercial Events' section. But I've noticed and wondered whether this has changed as, especially in the dungeon, events are advertised all the time. So, if others do, I don't see why not. But personally, I think all should go into CE.
Nye Bevan, 'the NHS will exist for only as long as the people fight for it'...or something like that.

Offline rebelista

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #427 on: Jun 18, 2016, 08:38:54 PM »
thanks for this, i will send them a message!

cheers, gee

PS: the only profit we make is home-made muffins, and we leave them at the NGO for their kindness to allow us using their space :)

Lydia

« Reply #428 on: Jun 25, 2016, 09:19:27 AM »
Just wondering how to block certain  members, whose thoughts conflict with mine, from coming up on my threads when I go online.

I'm sure I read at some point, of someone doing precisely that. So just need some advise on how to do that in my profile section, for the threads.. Can you assist me here?

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #429 on: Jun 28, 2016, 08:25:51 PM »
Just for you, Lydia ;)

^ profile, modify profile, buddies/ignore list

The third item might be called something slightly different, it's hard for me to flick back and fore on this device.

Lydia

« Reply #430 on: Jun 28, 2016, 08:34:37 PM »
I presume the  ignore list is for these threads, not connected to one's list of buddies?

Offline nismat

• Gingerbeer Devotee
« Reply #431 on: Jun 28, 2016, 09:30:57 PM »

^ profile, modify profile, buddies/ignore list

Yes, you do that, and then you can click on the 'edit ignore list' ('edit buddy list' is the default).
You can then type in the username of whoever you don't want to see posts from. Can be anyone. Not related to a buddy list.
You'll see that they have posted, but not the message content (unless you click on 'see this post')
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2016, 09:32:43 PM by nismat »

Lydia

« Reply #432 on: Jun 28, 2016, 09:57:04 PM »
Have now done this. Thanks nismat! Solved!