Author Topic: Dear *  (Read 2082437 times)

Offline Zigzag

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: Dear *
« Reply #70050 on: Aug 06, 2018, 12:45:59 PM »
Dear Sleep,

I have missed you very much.

Offline Marty.

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70051 on: Aug 11, 2018, 02:05:30 AM »
^ I hope you got some.

Dear Sister

I think I will write this down in an email so you don't cut me off in the first sentence and say no before I have had a chance to finish... (Obviously I won't tell you this part).

As you know, it is our niece's birthday soon. She will be 11.

I would like to take her to mini golf and I have already said I will be in touch with her soon to arrange a time and date. It will be difficult for me to get to our niece's house by bus and then take her to golf and then to Mcdonald's afterwards and then to take her home again and then get myself home so I wondered if you could take us along with your son or daughter, my niece or nephew. I'm sure both of them would like to go even though they are 16 and 18 but whichever one can make it will be good. We can get a family ticket if four of us go which I will pay for. Also, it will be my birthday soon after and you don't have to get me a present. All I ask is if you can please make this happen for me and OUR niece.

Let me know.

Thanks.

:-*

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
« Reply #70052 on: Aug 11, 2018, 03:51:20 PM »
Dear Marty,

If you haven't already sent it: maybe take out the capital letters near the end? If I got an email like that I would be less, not more, inclined to say no. But I am not your sister, obviously, and you know her better.

Also, would another option be for someone else to bring the birthday girl to the mini golf, join in and take her home again? Maybe a parent or a friend of the family? Might be a good idea to think of a plan B, seeing as you don't have great hopes of plan A coming off ;)

Offline Marty.

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70053 on: Aug 11, 2018, 05:00:20 PM »
Dear Lust for Life

Yes, I wouldn't have sent the email in the exact words I wrote here. Wherever I have written our niece, I would be writing my niece's actual name so there would be no need for capitals apart from the first letter.

There is no plan B other than me doing a lot of travelling.  ;)

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70054 on: Aug 14, 2018, 01:42:06 AM »
You dick.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that transwomen aren't shouting at me to suck their balls. - Hhayt

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70055 on: Aug 15, 2018, 09:29:40 PM »
 Dear washing up
 Please can you do yourself for once? I barely have the energy to hold my head up and Iíve still got sandwiches to make for tomorrow. Come on, there is an absolute ton of you, so if you get your heads together it wonít take long, and you never lift a bloody finger around here.
 Fine, stay filthy then, see if I care.     
the summer is ended and we are not yet saved

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70056 on: Aug 16, 2018, 09:30:02 AM »
^ I do love this post!

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70057 on: Aug 16, 2018, 03:31:10 PM »
 I still havenít done it yet.
the summer is ended and we are not yet saved

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70058 on: Aug 16, 2018, 11:23:59 PM »
^well, as you say, they never lift a finger to help, those dishes ;)

Offline Marty.

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70059 on: Aug 17, 2018, 11:00:30 PM »
Sorry cats but you are grounded. Not only because one of you deserves it but because it is pitch black in the hallway. I have reported it twice and they keep making out like it's my fault that the workmen turned off the lobby lights. The lights won't be put on again until next week even though I said there are 12 people who live in this side of the block and any one of them could fall and break their neck. Obviously it isn't important enough. So cats, unfortunately, you will have to have a night in. You can go out tomorrow and I will use the torchlight on my phone to light the way.

Offline Marty.

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70060 on: Aug 17, 2018, 11:16:30 PM »
So, please stop meowing. It is not going to kill you to stay in for one night. There is plenty for you to do. I will get the catnip out in a minute and rub it into a few of your toys. Then I shall watch you go crazy. There are a lot of strange people who live around here, for example one of the killers of Lee Rigby lived less than 20 yards from here. Obviously he is banged up but there are other dangerous people here. It's just not worth the risk to keep going downstairs in total darkness, even with a torchlight because I have to open the door and call you and then one of you runs in and I have to call for a minute or two before you are both in and someone could easily grab me etc etc.  :-\

Offline Marty.

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70061 on: Aug 18, 2018, 12:21:30 AM »
Dear Mother.

Lovely.  ;D

Offline Lighthouse

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70062 on: Aug 18, 2018, 01:12:02 AM »
Dear GB,

So quiet these days  :-\
A victim of social media?

Offline Marty.

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70063 on: Aug 19, 2018, 11:00:00 PM »
Another night in tonight babies. You went out last night so no complaining. You can go out tomorrow and hopefully by then, there will be light.  :-* :-*

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #70064 on: Aug 20, 2018, 12:27:54 AM »
I thought cats could see quite well in the dark?