Author Topic: Dear *  (Read 2082058 times)

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
Re: Dear *
« Reply #69945 on: Dec 03, 2017, 03:11:43 AM »
Dear non-GB,
you really can be quite brutal, can't you? >:(
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline Musette

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #69946 on: Dec 07, 2017, 12:58:13 AM »
Dear Next Door Neighbours,
well, it's been 2 years since you moved in and I think the honeymoon period is over, isn't it?
I do think you're quite nice but some of the things you do aren't very neighbourly, are they? It's quite disappointing really :-\

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #69947 on: Dec 07, 2017, 11:33:13 PM »
Dear house move, predeceased be soon, I'm cracking up!!!!! >:(
One day I'll laugh about this!😑

Offline Marty.

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #69948 on: Dec 13, 2017, 04:48:06 AM »

oldbutnew...

« Reply #69949 on: Dec 31, 2017, 11:14:52 PM »
Dear Cousin in California

I am so looking forward to coming over next year.  Thanks for offering to put me up.  You are the best  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #69950 on: Jan 02, 2018, 10:31:31 PM »
Fuck off you ****.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that transwomen aren't shouting at me to suck their balls. - Hhayt

oldbutnew...

« Reply #69951 on: Jan 06, 2018, 07:30:56 PM »
Dear .....

Spending Saturday night in a noisy local pub where you cannot even make yourself heard is not my idea of fun.  Saturday nights are the worst.   Did you really think I would agree to come?  Find a quiet venue and I will be there

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #69952 on: Jan 15, 2018, 09:11:30 PM »
Dear the father of my child

Thereís always an excuse with you. Itís this medication or those tablets, never the drink. It is drink, itís always the drink with you. I donít like keeping your son away from you, but when he comes back visibly depressed, tells me stories of whatís been happening and is constantly worrying about you to the point where he tracks your movements on his iPad, just so he can see if you get into trouble so he can come and help you, I have to say enough is enough. I shouldíve done it a long time ago. You wonít be having him again until you stop drinking altogether, and I mean not a drop, not just oh Iíll cut down Iíll only have a couple of cans, no, nothing, no alcohol at all. ThemĎS the breaks and Iím making the rules. Iím not going to let you fuck up my son. Iím not having him grow up to be an alcoholic just like his dad. Iíll help you if I can but Iím not your rescuer. We played that game before remember and it didnít end well. Iím not a naive 18 year old any more and Iím not responsible for your life. I have my own life and my own relationship, and plenty of my own shit to deal with, and I wonít have you handing me even more.  You have your partner, who by the way I think a lot of, and she takes all of your shitty behaviour and still she loves and takes care of you. You donít deserve her. You should man the fuck up and start taking care of her,  and of course I will help her if I can as well, but I wonít have you bringing your shit to my door any more and I wonít have you damaging my child.

The ballĎs in your court now and you know the score. Grow a fucking backbone for the first time in your life otherwise youíre going to lose your son.

Yours sincerely

One very determined, pissed off, upset and stressed out Slantrhyme       
the summer is ended and we are not yet saved

Offline Chewwy

• U16 Doubles Table Tennis Champion 1918
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I'm an okay arsehole.
« Reply #69953 on: Jan 16, 2018, 12:25:37 AM »
You GO Slantrhyme!

And glad you've got no animosity and got his Missus back. x
Hear me RoaaAAARRRRRrrrrr.......... purrrrRRRR.

Offline Musette

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #69954 on: Jan 16, 2018, 01:05:04 AM »
Well said Slanty!!!

Offline Oso

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #69955 on: Jan 16, 2018, 02:09:23 AM »
That sounds like a really hard situation Slantrhyme. You come across to be an incredible strong woman & I hope everything works out.

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
« Reply #69956 on: Jan 16, 2018, 09:56:42 AM »
Great post , Slamty. Have you told him and his partner this too? Might actually work, even. I would make sure your son knows this too, and for your son's benefit, perhaps point out that without the alcohol, he's a normal person his son can enjoy being with. Hopefully this will help to protect your son from feeling that he will turn out like his dad, or that this is inevitable, or whatever.

PS, I found out at college last week what a slant rhyme is  :D ;D

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #69957 on: Jan 16, 2018, 01:47:17 PM »
^ ;D
 Me and the boy have talked everything through. The one thing we are doing is always talking. Iíve asked his dadĎs partner if we can have a chat at some point to see if we can come up with some sort of plan of action. Heís on the verge of losing everything and I donít want that to happen. He might be an alcoholic and a pain in the arse but Iíve known him  for a long time and I care about him a lot. He just needs to recognise that his drinking is causing pretty much all of his problems, and while cutting out the drink wonít solve them all, itíll go along way towards solving a lot of them. He also needs to understand his behaviour has an affect on everyone around him. Not just his partner and his son, but me, and my partner as well. This needs to stop. 
the summer is ended and we are not yet saved

Offline Artist

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • artist of life
« Reply #69958 on: Jan 16, 2018, 02:05:08 PM »
Slantrhyme, what a powerful post. You are on the frontier of confronting him. So much power in your post! Hope it all improves and goes well X
ďExpectations are resentments under construction.Ē
― Anne Lamott

oldbutnew...

« Reply #69959 on: Jan 18, 2018, 04:48:32 PM »
Dear colleagues

Do you get paid to sit and chat and laugh?   No.   It annoys me that you get away with it.