Author Topic: Dear *  (Read 2001314 times)

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
Re: Dear *
« Reply #69915 on: Oct 05, 2017, 08:13:23 AM »
 ;D

I googled freaky clothing then freaky shoes and didn't find anything like as good as this.

In fact, freaky clothing is apparently a brand name for very ordinary navy blue sweatshirts and t-shirts. Someone should tell them (and their customers) that writing 'freaky' on your jumper is really kind of tame.

Offline Artist

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • artist of life
« Reply #69916 on: Oct 05, 2017, 12:15:53 PM »
C&M.  It's no good holding it in, say what you really think.

I think people in my work place should act and dress more professionally like in this video.  I have never agreed in office staff dressing casually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NqkmMqWyCE

Maybe it will make you feel better the fact that it is hard to find that kind of office. Easier to find better clothes on people in the office but professional behaviour much harder. Offices are so unnatural place to work. And then they made it open plan to make it even more unnatural.
http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20170105-open-offices-are-damaging-our-memories
Perfect only in American series  :D
« Last Edit: Oct 05, 2017, 12:23:06 PM by Artist »
“Expectations are resentments under construction.”
― Anne Lamott

Offline Wongy

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Suzywongs webspace
« Reply #69917 on: Oct 12, 2017, 05:37:44 AM »
Dear *,

One day.

I love you so much already.

Me x

Offline valerie

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #69918 on: Oct 12, 2017, 10:14:00 PM »
good to see your name Wongy!
????????????????????
   ???????????????????

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #69919 on: Oct 16, 2017, 12:16:18 PM »
Dear Man #1: sorry but your "not all men" and "but I'm not like that" sensibilities do not trump my right to feel safe. If I tell you these things have happened to me I don't want your pity, I want you to listen and accept what I need to say and do in order to protect myself.

Dear Man #2: so you wouldn't be so "vulgar" as to refer to a woman's vagina as a cunt. But you think it's fine to use it as an insult. When I tell you the latter is deeply misogynistic you need to listen and not respond by quoting paragraphs of etymology at me explaining why cunt doesn't really, in fact, refer to women's genitals at all ::)

Gah, men just don't listen, do they?! >:(
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline cigarettes and matches

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • But I don't smoke
« Reply #69920 on: Oct 18, 2017, 12:16:27 PM »
Dear aol chatter

Whilst you are one of the more sane people to talk to i dont like your in depth questions about my life. 
Music isn't my hobby, it's my passion.
Flautist in the making

Offline Betty Croker's frosted buns

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #69921 on: Oct 18, 2017, 03:49:39 PM »
Dear Man #1: sorry but your "not all men" and "but I'm not like that" sensibilities do not trump my right to feel safe. If I tell you these things have happened to me I don't want your pity, I want you to listen and accept what I need to say and do in order to protect myself.

Dear Man #2: so you wouldn't be so "vulgar" as to refer to a woman's vagina as a cunt. But you think it's fine to use it as an insult. When I tell you the latter is deeply misogynistic you need to listen and not respond by quoting paragraphs of etymology at me explaining why cunt doesn't really, in fact, refer to women's genitals at all ::)

Nope.

I shouldn't reply atm because I am fuming.

And they react like my brother acted as a teenager (in fact still does but nobody bothers pulling him up about anything anymore because he just sulks and it achieves nothing).

He would be caught red handed doing something and when was  told off he'd be like "This is not even about this. This is just an excuse to have a go at me."

The white guys in particular, on social media close to me, are doing a "you just hate us because we are white, men - the most derided class of all." Its laughable if it wasn't so insulting. First off, white men still dominate everything and still get the most breaks. And women fighting back against sexual abuse, against their lives, their careers, their physical movements being limited by predatory behaviour is not capable of counting as a real issue? Its all a pretext to sling mud at a group who can escape criticism by donning a pseudo victim's cloak?

And that woman. THAT woman. The one that's always breaks her neck to jump in with "but but but but ....what about male victims?" You need to give up scraping barrels to get your Daddy's approval because it doesn't matter how many of your sisters you sell out to get it, you never fucking will.
« Last Edit: Oct 18, 2017, 03:53:18 PM by Betty Croker's frosted buns »

Offline Wongy

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Suzywongs webspace
« Reply #69922 on: Oct 20, 2017, 09:28:07 PM »

I check back in occasionally 😊 Hope you're okay?

Offline valerie

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #69923 on: Oct 21, 2017, 01:20:02 PM »

I check back in occasionally 😊 Hope you're okay?
I am fantastic & I hope  you are ok. I am just in shock over the fact that whenever I go on there are 4 people total. Wondering, did the GB crew exit to Facebook? just exit? Is there a place for lesbians like First Out? Do women still meet- - -ever? 

We will be in London for 2 weeks , mid June, 'til end, then go to Ireland for a month. There were(are) many women I cared about and have many memories of friendship, good times,  .  .  . where are they? Is their a new web site?

Meanwhile, take care dear Wongy.
????????????????????
   ???????????????????

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #69924 on: Oct 22, 2017, 12:59:03 AM »

Nope.

I shouldn't reply atm because I am fuming.

And they react like my brother acted as a teenager (in fact still does but nobody bothers pulling him up about anything anymore because he just sulks and it achieves nothing).

He would be caught red handed doing something and when was  told off he'd be like "This is not even about this. This is just an excuse to have a go at me."

The white guys in particular, on social media close to me, are doing a "you just hate us because we are white, men - the most derided class of all." Its laughable if it wasn't so insulting. First off, white men still dominate everything and still get the most breaks. And women fighting back against sexual abuse, against their lives, their careers, their physical movements being limited by predatory behaviour is not capable of counting as a real issue? Its all a pretext to sling mud at a group who can escape criticism by donning a pseudo victim's cloak?

And that woman. THAT woman. The one that's always breaks her neck to jump in with "but but but but ....what about male victims?" You need to give up scraping barrels to get your Daddy's approval because it doesn't matter how many of your sisters you sell out to get it, you never fucking will.

Ah, the put-upon white man, how he suffers.
I hate to hate other women, but I do want to (metaphorically) bang their heads together sometimes and try and get them to see what's going on and what their complicity means. And why they are so very, very wrong.
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline cigarettes and matches

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • But I don't smoke
« Reply #69925 on: Oct 27, 2017, 11:00:21 AM »
Dear non gb

Most people take note of what other people say.  If i say i have no desire to keep in touch anymore then out of respect you should abide by my decision andd stop trying to contact me.  You want a reaction out of me because it makes you feel important.  You are meaningless to me.  I do not want to know anything about you or your life.  I had not blocked you but since you cannot leave me alone i have no choice.  Obviously i could just ignore you and you will get bored and leave me alone but i dont even want messages from you.
Music isn't my hobby, it's my passion.
Flautist in the making

Offline mint

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #69926 on: Oct 27, 2017, 09:57:52 PM »
dear *,
i trusted you and you broke that trust. it's almost laughable that it's virtually a carbon copy of what happened before. more fool me.

Offline Marty.

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #69927 on: Oct 27, 2017, 11:51:51 PM »
Dear Sue Perkins (Gogglebox).

I knew what the stinking place was like.

I hope you enjoyed falling over into human shit in the Ganges. I hope your paycheque was worth it.

Offline Marty.

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #69928 on: Oct 28, 2017, 12:06:15 AM »
Poo Serkins.  ;D

Offline Marty.

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #69929 on: Nov 01, 2017, 12:12:00 AM »