Author Topic: Dear My Pet...  (Read 147870 times)

ambriel

Re: Dear My Pet...
« Reply #30 on: Dec 04, 2006, 12:54:52 AM »

And please leave my unopened tampons alone.

My friend's two cats once played a very energetic game of run-chase-fling-pounce-catch with a tampon (which they'd managed to free from its wrapping) in front of her husband's boss and his wife. At dinner.  ;D

:o

Clearly there remains yet some vestige of hope for my intractable pussy posse...  :D

And now I shall sidle casually out of this thread before my muffled chortles alert the baying mob to mischief afoot.

*tiptoes*

Offline Brisbane

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Loving your work!!
    • MySpace
« Reply #31 on: Dec 04, 2006, 05:05:53 AM »
Dear Picnic and George....

We really are going to buy you one day!!

And you Measles....

and you too Kaiser! ;D
I *heart* facebook. it's just another forum for me to overshare massively, vainly take excellent pictures of myself and post them all over the place, and stalk my friends 'going-ons' like an obsessive maniac.

Offline Rath

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: Dec 04, 2006, 05:21:15 AM »
KURO!!!!

WTF DID I TELL YOU THE OTHER DAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Melanie

• Gingerbeer Lifer
  • We're cool, we're the dancing saucers
« Reply #33 on: Dec 04, 2006, 08:18:32 AM »
Can't believe I'm posting on this thread

*blinks*

No, I can't either.

I've got to say, I was very shocked and I was ready to start mocking you until I realised my Girlfriend had written to pets we don't even have!!

:-[

And you Measles....

and you too Kaiser! ;D
"Unfortunately some crumbs have FALLEN reminding them of their FRAILTY in the FACE of TIME."Edward Monkton

Stevie

« Reply #34 on: Dec 04, 2006, 09:03:39 AM »
 :o Dear Toby .........

You chewing little bar steward ,,,,, not only have you chewed through my earphones cable but you little cute yet evil boy ... if you carry on chewing through cables you will end up with a dog perm ....

And here you are asleep on my lap like butter wouldn't melt .........

s'good job we are gettin laminate down you little piddle pants!!!!

Offline Brisbane

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Loving your work!!
    • MySpace
« Reply #35 on: Dec 04, 2006, 02:03:17 PM »
Can't believe I'm posting on this thread

*blinks*

No, I can't either.

I've got to say, I was very shocked and I was ready to start mocking you until I realised my Girlfriend had written to pets we don't even have!!

:-[

And you Measles....

and you too Kaiser! ;D

We will have them soon! Now we are grown ups...ok, now I am going to be a grown up!!  ;D
I *heart* facebook. it's just another forum for me to overshare massively, vainly take excellent pictures of myself and post them all over the place, and stalk my friends 'going-ons' like an obsessive maniac.

Cheese_Peanuts

« Reply #36 on: Dec 04, 2006, 02:04:29 PM »
Dear dust mites...

stop FRIKIN biting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GM

« Reply #37 on: Dec 04, 2006, 02:16:08 PM »
Dear Megs,
You're such a wonderful, beautiful natured dog member of my family. I love the way you look at me when I'm talking nonsense to you. The way you tilt your head to one side. I love the way you climb upon my knee when I'm sad, you big lump. I love the way you wrinkle your mouth and howl when someone comes to the door. I love the way you lie on your back and hold your toys in your paws while playing with them. The way you lie beside me where ever I am in the house. The way you stand on your back legs and look through the window. The way you squirm and roll on your back, legs akimbo, then falling asleep in that position. The way you run and look for a toy to offer whoever comes home. I love the way you put your front paws around my neck when I kneel on the floor to kiss you.
I love you, you big soft baby dog. :-*

kittenkat

« Reply #38 on: Dec 04, 2006, 04:52:21 PM »
Fonz

You are such a cool cat! Youre always gonna be the Alpha male. You kick those two horrible other male cat's arses. Although I would appreciate it if you didnt keep scratching away at my door when im asleep to let you in.

Nem

« Reply #39 on: Dec 04, 2006, 05:33:07 PM »
To, My Darling Tyler..

Thank you for choosing me to be your guardian for the last 9.5 years :)...

Letting you go to sleep for the last time on Saturday was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, but as much as it hurt/s, I couldn't have let you suffer.

I'm going to miss you loads, and your not being here will take a lot of getting used to,  :'( but I'll always remember you for the untold joy you brought me in the time you were here. :) 

Goodnight Duchess, You're the most beautiful dog I ever knew, or could ever hope to know & You will always be "Daddy's girl"!!

:-* :-*

Dear Penny, Max & Ellie...

I know cats don't do long walks in the forest and you're much more independent than Ty would ever have been... But I love you too!!  :-* :-* :-*

« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2006, 05:41:35 PM by Nem »

Offline Dalloway

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #40 on: Dec 04, 2006, 07:08:03 PM »
(((((((((((((((Nem))))))))))))))))

:'(
"A mistake is only a mistake if you don't learn from it."

Nem

« Reply #41 on: Dec 04, 2006, 07:57:22 PM »
(((((((((((((((Nem))))))))))))))))

:'(

Much appreciated... Thank you  :)

Brighteyes

« Reply #42 on: Dec 04, 2006, 08:17:08 PM »
Hugs to you Nem xx

GM

« Reply #43 on: Dec 04, 2006, 08:21:16 PM »
*More hugs from me too Nem.*

Nem

« Reply #44 on: Dec 04, 2006, 09:22:29 PM »
Hugs to you Nem xx
*More hugs from me too Nem.*

Thank you both, very much... I shall save them for when I need them most :)

Knowing you've done the right thing doesn't always make it better, but the kindness of strangers somehow makes it easier to bear!