Author Topic: What do you want to tell her??  (Read 932521 times)

Offline Rath

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Facebook
Re: What do you want to tell her??
« Reply #30 on: Oct 13, 2006, 09:25:16 PM »
I'm not hoping for anything. I just want you to be aware of the fact that there's an extra someone that loves you and that your existence means a lot to me.

chrissy

« Reply #31 on: Oct 13, 2006, 09:38:13 PM »
Why do you have to act like such a child? You lied to me in the first place, we were only ever **** buddies and you knew I was never interested in more than friendship with you. You said you were my friend. And then when I have some happy news about meeting someone who might actually be really good for me, what's your response? To start ignoring me. Grow up. If you'd been honest with me about how you'd felt in the first place, I might have been able to handle things differently. Instead you make me out to the bad guy.

Offline MRGİ

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #32 on: Oct 13, 2006, 10:05:20 PM »
That its my first friday nite without her in over a year and im fucking losing my mind coz im missing her so very badly!!!

:'(
My world is an emotional rollercoaster and those who are not on the same ride are doomed to confusion....

Benzie

« Reply #33 on: Oct 14, 2006, 12:41:01 AM »

...what I can't tell her...

::)

Offline littleflower

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • wicked little hamster
« Reply #34 on: Oct 14, 2006, 11:27:19 AM »
grrr your so good looking i dont even know if your gay.....( my gaydar lets me down badly)  though it would be prob classed as inappropriate to even consider asking, as your fighting my case for me  ::)

diskodolly

« Reply #35 on: Oct 14, 2006, 11:51:11 AM »
i'd tell 'er i love 'er

Offline MRGİ

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #36 on: Oct 14, 2006, 12:28:00 PM »
I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you  I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you  :'(
My world is an emotional rollercoaster and those who are not on the same ride are doomed to confusion....

Doris24

« Reply #37 on: Oct 14, 2006, 12:33:12 PM »
I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you  I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you  :'(
don't torture yourself

dreams11

« Reply #38 on: Oct 14, 2006, 01:15:39 PM »
things that I simply won't.

Summer

« Reply #39 on: Oct 14, 2006, 02:16:27 PM »
Maybe it really is  for the best.

Offline littleflower

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • wicked little hamster
« Reply #40 on: Oct 15, 2006, 11:18:11 AM »
shhhh to my mates who are saying just to query about her being gay and tbh at the moment with my hearing wed its inappropriate to ask her whether she wants to go for a drink as she fighting my case.....

right we sorted out the case and mon-tues i expecting an email stating the argument against the case, but will my sexuality come into it as you never said anything when you read the report, though you did tell me stuff about urself and ur mate who has same condition, so its good to have someone who understands and with that edge we could win the hearing.   ::)

Offline Disco Dolly

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Macaroon Miss Babs?
« Reply #41 on: Oct 15, 2006, 12:08:02 PM »
I've never been this much in love before.

You've got all of me.

You're beautiful in every way.

Norfolk broad.

Offline Huggy Bear

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #42 on: Oct 15, 2006, 02:34:40 PM »

I'm sorry I can't be there, my thoughts are with you, as always.  Will speak to you as soon as I can, take care of you, I love you very much big sis.

to the onion, you are my sensai, my dearest friend, you're the sandpaper and yes we do grate, I love you heaps, you are and always will be valued so dearly in my life.

You have my interest, that's a good start.
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

scandie

« Reply #43 on: Oct 15, 2006, 03:23:44 PM »
i'm tired of your games, they are dull and transparent. come over to my side, the light is more vivid here.

Offline MRGİ

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #44 on: Oct 15, 2006, 03:26:17 PM »
How the f*ck you gonna send me a text about how you accept things as they are and you're ready to move on?
God why dont you just twist the dagger a lil bit more as Im sure its not hurting enough

:'(