Author Topic: What has annoyed or made you MAD today ...  (Read 542457 times)

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
Re: What has annoyed or made you MAD today ...
« Reply #15855 on: Dec 07, 2017, 09:38:19 PM »
I am on wileyfox swift phone number 3 since september. The last one lasted 1 month and 4 days (the shop gave me a new one under their 'change your mind withn a month' scheme, as that was quicker than sending it off for repair. Someone asked me if the new new one is ok. I said ask me when it's been a month and FIVE days ::)

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #15856 on: Dec 08, 2017, 07:00:22 PM »
F**king social workers!
Housing officer telling me my house won't be available until f**King Feb, next f**King year, I've only been packed and waiting to move since last June!!
Pr#cks!! >:(
One day I'll laugh about this!😑

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #15857 on: Dec 08, 2017, 11:20:16 PM »
Blimey Scouser! That is on a whole other level of crappiness >:(

[...]

« Reply #15858 on: Dec 10, 2017, 06:51:48 PM »
Bermuda.

Offline Trifle

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #15859 on: Dec 14, 2017, 08:28:50 PM »
Stuck on southern rail trying to get back into London. What was supposed to be a half hour journey is now an hour and a half as the doors donít work and itís crawling between every station.  >:( ::)

They really are the most useless train company in the UK. I say let TFL take over all trains going in and out of London.

Offline Trifle

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #15860 on: Dec 15, 2017, 10:30:04 AM »
Stuck on southern rail trying to get back into London. What was supposed to be a half hour journey is now an hour and a half as the doors donít work and itís crawling between every station.  >:( ::)

They really are the most useless train company in the UK. I say let TFL take over all trains going in and out of London.

I now think SouthEastern are in close competition - wrong train advertised on the board at Blackheath and no announcements. This followed by a passenger telling me ďdonít look at the board for train destinations,itís always going in the opposite direction to what it says.Ē 

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #15861 on: Jan 07, 2018, 12:48:23 AM »
The full moon was a few days ago but crikey there were a few loony drivers out there this evening.
The worst was a black cab (only it was pale blue) who rode right up my arse for ages. I was doing the limit in a 30 zone and he sat as close as he could. He weaved about trying to overtake and was a general nuisance. Eventually he did overtake me by coming up on my inside and driving on the fucking pavement! :o >:(
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #15862 on: Jan 07, 2018, 10:56:51 AM »
I have calmed down now, but on Thursday I had steam coming out of my ears. Instead of hearing the doorbell at the declared delivery time, I got a 'sorry you were out' email. I immediately called customer service to get them to send the delivery van back with our washing machine in it, but they insisted they had no way of contacting the van.

For taking a second day off work, we were offered a 10 euro voucher. Who the hell works for 10 euros a day in Western Europe?

My urgent email to the complaints department has still not been answered. The delivery the next day was perfectly by the book, and friendly, and they apologised for their colleagues, and the two week washing backlog will have been cleared by now, but bloody hell, I was tamping! I went and sat on the floor in the lobby the second day, to make sure they didn't pull the same trick two days in a row.

Offline Trifle

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #15863 on: Jan 07, 2018, 09:14:49 PM »
^ That happened to me the other night - I heard someone put something through the door at 9pm and turned out  it was a Ďyou were outí card. I tested the doorbell and it was fine. Very annoying.  Iím not sure why in my case they did it as it was just a light package, unless they were trying to pretend theyíd tried to deliver it earlier in the day when they were supposed to.

Offline mint

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #15864 on: Jan 07, 2018, 09:34:45 PM »
I've had that happen too but the worst is, ordered some trainers online and when I went to the Post Office collection centre thing to get it, they said it had been picked up already and signed for on 1st Dec - obviously I hadn't been to get it already and I had the little red card they give you with the details. No one else was aware of it so it looks like possibly a member of staff had taken them. They looked like Adidas Yeezys which retail for a tonne of money so I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #15865 on: Jan 07, 2018, 10:54:13 PM »
they insisted they had no way of contacting the van.

How can they say that, in this day and age?! What a joke.
And infuriating to find one of those 'you were out' cards when you make sure you are home all day.
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #15866 on: Jan 08, 2018, 11:53:43 AM »
  I had that a few weeks ago to. Iíve been sitting in all day waiting for a package from Amazon, then I got an email to say they couldnít deliver it because I was out. Very very annoying!

the summer is ended and we are not yet saved

Offline Trifle

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #15867 on: Jan 10, 2018, 11:18:17 AM »
Why are so many people in the so called helping professions such exploitative wan*ers.  >:(
If I hear one more story about a terrible therapist I will despair.
« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2018, 11:21:23 AM by Trifle »

Offline Artist

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • artist of life
« Reply #15868 on: Jan 10, 2018, 01:10:15 PM »
^ Maybe because some of the people who decide to study the field of psychology are the ones who need a therapy themselves.
ďExpectations are resentments under construction.Ē
― Anne Lamott

Offline Trifle

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #15869 on: Jan 10, 2018, 02:44:36 PM »
^ Undoubtedly so. But with my small sample size of personal experience, people I know and things Iíve heard from other people the wan*er ratio seems to be at around 85%.