Author Topic: What has annoyed or made you MAD today ...  (Read 531890 times)

oldbutnew...

Re: What has annoyed or made you MAD today ...
« Reply #15840 on: Dec 02, 2017, 12:59:31 PM »
The carpet cleaner who was supposed to be here between at 11.   It is now midday and there is no sign of him.   I have phoned the carpet shop and the shop is trying to get hold of the carpet cleaner to see where he is and why he has not come.  Bloody inconsiderate if you ask me.   The cleaner has just phoned me to say his machine has packed up and that he was supposed to be with me at 11am.   Why the fuck phone me an hour later and let me know.  He must realise I have other things to do especially at this time of year.  He attempted to book another appointment but I said no I will book it through the shop.   I called the shop and they said if I have a complaint, I should speak to the manager who will be in later this afternoon.
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2017, 02:33:48 PM by cigarettes and matches »

oldbutnew...

« Reply #15841 on: Dec 02, 2017, 04:38:16 PM »
The carpet cleaner has now been given the sack  :D ;D

Offline hellohowareyoutoday

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #15842 on: Dec 02, 2017, 06:34:30 PM »
Yeah, they're probably lying to you, c&m. Just spoke to the carpet cleaner --  he's actually got a lucrative job booked next week to clean a long red carpet. Didn't mention the location, but it sounded like a good gig. Glad they kept him around.

oldbutnew...

« Reply #15843 on: Dec 02, 2017, 07:59:44 PM »
Yeah, they're probably lying to you, c&m. Just spoke to the carpet cleaner --  he's actually got a lucrative job booked next week to clean a long red carpet. Didn't mention the location, but it sounded like a good gig. Glad they kept him around.

???  even if they are lying to me I have rebooked for next Friday so that is all that matters.

Offline Chewwy

• U16 Doubles Table Tennis Champion 2018
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I'm an okay arsehole.
« Reply #15844 on: Dec 02, 2017, 08:13:31 PM »

You're not really happy that someone's lost their job just before Christmas are you?
Hear me RoaaAAARRRRRrrrrr.......... purrrrRRRR.

oldbutnew...

« Reply #15845 on: Dec 03, 2017, 12:38:58 AM »

You're not really happy that someone's lost their job just before Christmas are you?

Well I was happy that they agreed that he had messed me about.   But I thought they would keep him until after Christmas.

Offline Chewwy

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I'm an okay arsehole.
« Reply #15846 on: Dec 03, 2017, 12:51:59 AM »
You really don't want that on your consciense.

oldbutnew...

« Reply #15847 on: Dec 03, 2017, 12:56:43 AM »
I did not say please get rid of him.   It was totally the decision of the owner of the shop.   If you pay for a service and do not get the right service then you have a right to complain which I did.   If I was booked to go and clean someone's carpet and my machine broke down then I would call the customer to let them know.  Or phone the shop to let them know to let me know as the shop have my number.   I spoke to the cleaner and asked him when his machine broke down and he said this morning.   It would be at that point I would tell the customer or the shop and say my machine has broken and I am not sure I can make my appointment so please could you tell the customer I probably wont be able to get to her at 11.   He had not even phoned the shop because when I called the shop to ask them to find out what had happened to him they had no idea and that was at 11.30.   At 11.45 they still had not been able to get hold of him and it was midday that I finally got an answer from the cleaner and he said he was going to see if he could go to the repair shop to get his machine repaired and then come to me later.   The he said oh someone told me the shop is shut.    What the hell, does he think I have nothing better to do than to wait in all day long for him to come?  That is what you make appointments for  ::)
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2017, 01:16:23 AM by cigarettes and matches »

Offline Chewwy

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I'm an okay arsehole.
« Reply #15848 on: Dec 03, 2017, 01:14:38 AM »
Still, you did seem quite joyous?

oldbutnew...

« Reply #15849 on: Dec 03, 2017, 01:22:03 AM »

well maybe I was wrong but forget it now. 

Offline Chewwy

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I'm an okay arsehole.
« Reply #15850 on: Dec 03, 2017, 01:29:58 AM »

well maybe I was wrong but forget it now. 

Yeah...

I'm mean there's Crisis and Foodbanks they can go to, right?

oldbutnew...

« Reply #15851 on: Dec 03, 2017, 01:32:48 AM »
 :-\

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #15852 on: Dec 07, 2017, 05:11:12 PM »
It's "methinks", not "me thinks".  METHINKS!!!! >:(

oldbutnew...

« Reply #15853 on: Dec 07, 2017, 06:48:56 PM »
So what

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #15854 on: Dec 07, 2017, 07:49:25 PM »
 There was someone who posted on here not so long ago who wrote blind me instead of blimey, quite frequently.  It was just weird, and creepily disturbing.

Since IĎve installed ios11, my phone keyboard is pissing me around mightily. It types b instead of n, it types g instead of deleting, and when I select a suggested word it leaves off the last letter, and thatís not even going into the litany of infuriating fuck ups it unleashes when I try to use dictate. How I havenít smashed the bloody thing or flung it against the wall in anger yet is a miracle.