Author Topic: Another swearing thread .....  (Read 118777 times)

Offline mint

• Gingerbeer Diva
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: Another swearing thread .....
« Reply #1890 on: Nov 08, 2017, 04:44:24 PM »
It was fucking pointless. And unsettling.

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #1891 on: Nov 10, 2017, 01:28:42 PM »
Urgh, fucking freezing x useless fucking payment processors. URGH!!!! *Loud sweary grumble* Demonic Sloth in residence.

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #1892 on: Jan 07, 2018, 05:14:37 PM »
TAX

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #1893 on: Apr 24, 2018, 12:59:56 PM »
you can fuck right off with that sunshine. You cheeky fucking LAZY bitch, seriously how the fuck dare you. you need a fucking foot shoved up your arse.
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2018, 01:04:34 PM by pure evil »

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #1894 on: Apr 24, 2018, 04:03:25 PM »
 Oh dear, youíre really managing to fuck yourself right up arenít you? your spineless bastardary has sagged to a new low. Iíd find it amusing if you werenít dragging another innocent person down into your nasty little shit pit with you, but thatís how cowardly little scumbags operate isnít it, they always need a human shield.  . Now hereís a thing for you, you have to cooperate with me now or you get fucked over, really really royally fucked over the fucking moon and into outer space.  Oh how the power dynamic has shifted, all the times you had the whip hand over me, bullying and threatening me and making me feel small and powerless,  and now Iíve got you fucking quaking in your fucking boots, and so you fucking well should be. By the power of greyskull, I have the fucking power, motherfucker!  Do what I say, little piggy, or Iíll huff, and puff, and  have the court order you to sell your house and take 2/3 of the proceeds. I can do that you know.     Haha, and    fuck you.   
 Fuck that feels good!
the summer is ended and we are not yet saved