Author Topic: Dungeon Profiles/Roll call  (Read 49621 times)

Offline Max71

• Olympic Athlete....... in my mind
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • I'm going again, ok?
Re: Dungeon Profiles/Roll call
« Reply #165 on: Nov 27, 2011, 06:08:41 PM »
Hi. I'm 25. Based in the midlands. Don't really know what i'm looking for. Except I know that the idea of being tied up and not in control of amount of pain or whatever is more and more on my mind. :/ dont know what else to put so i'm gonna submit before I chicken out.

Good luck on your journey, wherever it takes you...... ;D ;D
Fetch my foam roller, I need to roll.

Offline Solari Sitri

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • The all singing, all dancing crap of the world
    • Solari - new page on different site :D
« Reply #166 on: Nov 27, 2011, 06:58:52 PM »
Hi. I'm 25. Based in the midlands. Don't really know what i'm looking for. Except I know that the idea of being tied up and not in control of amount of pain or whatever is more and more on my mind. :/ dont know what else to put so i'm gonna submit before I chicken out.

Good luck on your journey, wherever it takes you...... ;D ;D
thanks  :D
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do?
Now that I have allowed you to beat me!
Do you think that we could play another game?
Maybe I can win this time?

My Drawings

Offline Lorelay

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • 'A Walking Oxymoron with a Huge Infectious Grin'
    • Ski Socks and Flip Flops
« Reply #167 on: Dec 07, 2011, 11:42:38 AM »
Hi all - I'm brand spanking new (ish)!

Actually, no I'm not. I have been active on the straight kink scene in London for a couple of years now. And before that, I used to make the odd outing to Purrr. I am now in a very happy relationship with my girlfriend, but, since we are both subby types (ish - its slightly more complicated than that), I am rather lacking in the kinky fun department at the moment. So I am out on the prowl for people who might be interested in heading out into the wilds of London for a bit of fun. And if they want to do bad things to me, even better ;)

Hopefully I will be heading to HardOn this month, so please look out for me - pictures can be found on my FL profie: https://fetlife.com/users/300828. As a relative newbie, I would appreciate all of the friendly faces I can find.

Offline wildwitch

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • looking for friendship and exploration
« Reply #168 on: Jan 17, 2012, 07:11:49 PM »
A bit about myself February 2015 update - returning to Gingerbeer after long diversion, no big changes here

Hi, I'm a 'low maintenance boot not heels wearing' femme lesbian based near the Kent coast.

I've a Fetlife profile 'WildWitch' where you'll find out all about my kinks. I'm a bottom who will top switchy friends as a thankyou or warm-up.

As a bottom I've kinks for tickling and bondage (great if combined). I enjoy intensity, a bit of rough and tumble (know how to grapple)and I'm willing to explore other sensations with the right woman.
I've already enjoyed a taste of wax and flogging and I'm curious to see if I can find a way to enjoy 'pain' as I already know what endorphin highs feel like from sport.

I'm a regular at Hitchin Bitches London where I mostly bunny because I love being in bondage but I can tie and like to rig when I'm in the mood

Sometimes I'll top but it's more as a thankyou or to teach than my natural state. If I've bottomed  I need time to float in that space before I top. If I top I'll get a huge longing to bottom soon after.

With the right woman I'll sub. I see there's a big difference between bottoming and subbing. I've been a sub on and off at events a few times this Autumn and Winter and it was lovely but that lady has had to move on. It was short but sweet and gave me plenty to think about.

I'm in great shape, scrub up well, never smoked, never tanned to leather, femme (well, a long haired, hazel eyed, freckly tomboy).

A bit about the sort of person/activities I'm looking for

I really want to find more women to play with and go to events with.

This year I want to get to more SMD munches, more SWEATS, try Klub Fukk, Bar Wotever, Deviant. I'd also like to get to Club Pedestal and find more LBQ friends to meet up with at mainstream events.
So, I'm getting back out there to make new friends and revive lapsed acquaintances.

Ideally I'd love to fine Ms Right, a switchy lesbian domme into me and my kinks but realistically I'm wanting to fine tune my kink to a smaller LBQ scene and find a kinky home.

A link to a picture

If we friend up on Fetlife there are a few where you see me but no direct face pictures. If we arrange to meet up I'll email you a photo of me privately. If you've chanced upon my OKC profile there's a lovely picture of me there (not the same user name).

« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2015, 10:43:03 PM by wildwitch »
Wildwitch on Fetlife- hoping to meet more like-minded LBQ women for friendship, play and now open to relationship possibilities. No I'm NOT after an affair with a bi-curious married woman or into swinging. I hope that makes things clear!

Offline LizaSwift

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #169 on: Mar 26, 2012, 11:17:46 PM »
Hi I'm Liza

Moonlight

« Reply #170 on: Apr 08, 2012, 02:40:47 PM »
^ and.......

Offline ByHush

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #171 on: Jul 12, 2013, 05:23:47 PM »
well ...... ok here goes

I am a 26 year old 6' tall fem submissive bisexual girl living in Dorset

I love orgasm denial and forced orgasm. Love being tied up and spanked and adore nipple clamps ... oh dear I knew I would say too much !! i like a bit of pain but there's no need to beat me senseless just for the fun of it .... with pleasure comes pain and vice versa   hehe

Would love to meet a dominant fem gay or bi girl who would like to tease and use me really ... is that so bad?  no, thought not

Picture on my profile although not sure where exactly and have a tumblr page ...... hollyblake

message me if i sound like the sort of girl you would like to use  hehe

Offline WhiteVest

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #172 on: Feb 19, 2015, 07:37:14 AM »
I'm back again, after 10 years of vanilla, I crave and need kink.

I miss everything, I need everything...

I am a White Vested Boi who likes to strap it on and Top, but I can also be a little sub.

Do you like playing to the safeword?

Offline Electra-73

• Gingerbeer Newbie
    • Fetlife
« Reply #173 on: Feb 26, 2015, 06:35:03 AM »
A bit about myself
I'm Electra-73, here, and Fetlife, Lesbian femme tomboy Switch dyke.  8)

I've been running the Canterbury Much for a few years now. It's also an LGBTQ positive space, so a happy inclusive mix of everyone, all ages.
We also have a LBQ women's pre-meet, which is nice.

A bit about the sort of person/activities you're looking for
Someone sane is a good start ;-) Probably another Switch, strictly no Submissives, or multiple players.  For ongoing sexual/bdsm play friendship, or maybe relationship.
Cat heaven does exist...

Offline poddle

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #174 on: Mar 11, 2015, 11:40:03 AM »
A bit about myself

Sadomasochist rather than D/s. I am predominantly a top but I will switch and thoroughly enjoy it for a few special people. My main interests are needles, knives, suspension/tension (blood/edge play is a big thing for me), rope and predicament. I run the Oswestry munch and I also pro-top (needles/play piercing).

I'm on here for chat and friendship, so happy to talk about any of the above but my play needs are currently all met with my primary partner and a handful of friends-with-benefits.

A link to a picture

I can be found on fetlife but I am more identifiable there so please message me if you'd like to know my username.
One half of a queer, gender-bending couple.

Offline KJTheFemme

• Gingerbeer Diva
    • My personals ad -Wallflowers Need Not Apply!
« Reply #175 on: Mar 28, 2015, 03:31:31 PM »
A bit about yourself

Tall, curvy, submissive femme checking in. I label myself as 'Lesboflexible' as I also have a weakness for good looking transmen.

A few of you already know me in real life /conference/workshops/play events or from Gb from back in the day  ;) :-*

A rose by any other name...

I was first introduced to the lifestyle 12 years ago, I have taken a sabbatical but back again.

Based in London but willing to travel a reasonable distance. :D
I'm not submissive in my vanilla life but have always known I had submissive desires since my early teens. I'm feisty, assertive and analytical, sensual and loyal. I enjoy D/s and D/g, being spanked, flogged, uniforms and dressing up amongst many other things. I'm turned on by the smell of real leather and wearing a collar and corsets of course...

Patiently seeking a butch or FtM Dominant or Daddy who is poly or in an open relationship (with full consent of course), to build a strong connection with if the initial chemistry is there. Someone who is attracted to strong femmes and turned on by having them submit when the time feels right. A true Mind, body and soul fukker   ;)

I am in a fully informed and consensual open relationship so I'm not looking for or expecting 1:1 monogamy or monogamous connections.

In return you will get my loyalty, honesty and much much more I can't post here ;)

Also seeking genuine, nurturing and honest platonic friendships with some other kinky queer people.

A link to a picture

Feel free to msg me for my FL profile.

KJ xoxo

Frog or Horse? It's all about perspective   What's yours?

Offline Destined4Hades

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • bunse-web
« Reply #176 on: Dec 18, 2015, 08:11:40 PM »
A bit about yourself

For those familiar with BDSMtest.org, my headline scores are 98% submissive and 93% masochistic. And some other stuff. I've been on hiatus from BDSM for around 12 years while focused on other priorities.

In the mid-90s, I ran a group for leatherdykes up North. In the late 90s I moved to London for a year and got involved with the SM Dykes incarnation as it was then. At the turn of the Millennium I lived in New York and was quite involved in the wider US leather scene - I'm a former member of LSM, Black Rose, etc.

I'm in a committed and loving primary partnership, which allows me sexual freedom and space for my pervery within negotiated boundaries.

1) I'd like to get involved in service to the BDSM community again, I feel it's a privilege to give back. I've learned a lot from others and I'm grateful for those experiences and the knowledge and self-insights I gained along the way. I'm up for bottoming in workshops / demos, helping to organise groups and events, maintaining mailing lists/general admin and door/DM duty/newbie handholds etc.

2) I'd like to develop new friendships within the dyke BDSM community in the UK and beyond. I hear Berlin's got a lot to offer...  ;D

3) More about my kinks and current headspace over on FetLife. Feel free to message me here though for my FetLife profile/link (which I keep updated).

A link to a picture (don't post the actual picture as that isn't allowed in here!)

A current head and shoulders shot is available upon request. I'm not shy  ;).

hades x
« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2015, 04:12:29 PM by Destined4Hades »