Author Topic: Dungeon Profiles/Roll call  (Read 51849 times)

fetishkitty

Re: Dungeon Profiles
« Reply #15 on: Aug 16, 2006, 05:15:09 PM »
Suppose I should really...

Me: 35, femme switch, based in West london.  Into discipline, punishment, bondage, uniforms and a good hard fuck.

What I'm looking for:
Masochistic bottoms who don't just lie there like a block of wood and expect me to bea mindreader, who know what they like but are open to new things and who look cute in white vests (hey, it's a perfectly reasonable fetish!).

Or

Sadistic tops who like to play rough, aren't scared if I fight back, know how to ignore the word 'no' and who also look good in white vests (see above).

Butches/bois preferred, but the ocassional outstanding femme will catch my eye.  Piercings and good ink always appreciated.

Only looking for casual play/fuck buddy type arrangements, not a relationship...

A scary picture

A less scary picture

kitty

Kai

« Reply #16 on: Aug 16, 2006, 05:33:13 PM »
The first photo is more appealing.

fetishkitty

« Reply #17 on: Aug 16, 2006, 05:34:46 PM »
Maybe...but it has been brought to my attention that I scare the shit out of people, so hopefully the 'less appealing' photo makes me seem a bit more approachable...

kitty

SaladSpies

« Reply #18 on: Aug 16, 2006, 05:37:22 PM »
I like the second photo.   :)

Kai

« Reply #19 on: Aug 16, 2006, 05:37:47 PM »
I am sure you will get loads of Ims  ;)

fetishkitty

« Reply #20 on: Aug 16, 2006, 05:40:28 PM »
I like the second photo.   :)

Thank you, SS...

kitty

DaddyBear

« Reply #21 on: Aug 16, 2006, 06:46:21 PM »
A bit about myself
41, switch, a Daddy, a Top, Drag king, a spiritual bear* (<--- look lots of labels!). A mentor to My boi. and not as tall or butch as I apparently come across on line ;)

A bit about the sort of person/activities you're looking for
I have a boi but we like playing and fucking with others ..... ;) At present we only play as a couple but that will change as the boi becomes more confident as a budding top .....

A link to a picture (don't post the actual picture as that isn't allowed in here!)
<--- My avatar. Also AWOL, Purr, Wotever websites

*spiritual bear .... not as hairy or big as other bears but a bear all the same *grin*
« Last Edit: Aug 21, 2006, 02:47:50 PM by Daddy Bear »

Offline amira

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
    • SM Dykes Manchester
« Reply #22 on: Aug 16, 2006, 08:32:15 PM »
That's one great calendar.  I like the cover pic best, tho!

Why thank you ambriel! It was hard work doing that pic (honest!)  ;D

Oh and Kitty I prefer the first photo. Scarey has a yummy appeal lol  ;)

dragonfly

« Reply #23 on: Aug 16, 2006, 08:43:20 PM »

A scary picture

A less scary picture

kitty

Second pic has mirror sunglasses 8) and we can't see your eyes :o  I always find that more scary/sinister.  I have always liked the first pic :D

Offline booo.

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #24 on: Aug 16, 2006, 10:25:47 PM »
Maybe...but it has been brought to my attention that I scare the shit out of people, so hopefully the 'less appealing' photo makes me seem a bit more approachable...

As always you look mighty fineee  ;) :P but either way you still scare the shit outta me!  :-X

dragonfly

Dungeon role call
« Reply #25 on: Sep 10, 2006, 02:24:21 AM »
There are loads of new names in the Dungeon  :)

What does everyone like?

Tell us about yourself :D

poly_when_allowed

Re: Dungeon role call
« Reply #26 on: Sep 10, 2006, 02:42:04 AM »
OK, I'll check in: poly_is_allowed, poly, top, stone but soft butch

Arrogantly leaning against the doorpost of the dungeon, remembering the times I played there and contemplaying going back in.

Caressing my bull whip and waiting for someone to notice how polished the leather is.

Just waiting for the right sub to walk by. Someone to enjoy what I can dish out.

My boots need a good polish -  they show signs of a long journey outside the dungeon.

dragonfly

« Reply #27 on: Sep 10, 2006, 03:03:18 AM »
Having started it I'd better join in ;D

Bottom rather than sub, and I'm a bit bratty ;)  I like pain a lot and I'd go as far as saying I was a bit of a pain slut ;D  I tend to scream loudly and this generally means I'm having a thoroughly good time 8)

More info is available in my not-work-safe profile, link via my GB profile.  It is not work safe because it is on a kinky site - Informed Consent.

MsQ

« Reply #28 on: Sep 10, 2006, 09:10:17 AM »
Trade. (the new, improved 'MsQ)

non-gender-reassigning-transman.
kinky and non-monogamous. i'd describe myself as an intermediate level player.
preference for femmes and big butch gay men.

switchy - i was more of a top, now i'm much more of a bottom/slave/sub.

interests/likes - flogging, bondage (esp shibari), role play/power play, boots, service  . .

click on my website link on the side page to see (gaydar) photos..

« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2006, 05:20:34 AM by Trade »

Offline jad

• Cheeky Little F*cker
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
« Reply #29 on: Sep 10, 2006, 11:17:16 AM »
Oh all right then, we haven't done one of these for a while ;)

About me:
jad (in full it's jadrel, but that's for 'posh' or more often when i'm in trouble)

non-gender-reassigning-transman.
i like Trade's gender discription almost enough to steal it... but i don't ever think of myself as a transman. Perhaps 'non-gender-reassigning-transboy'  would be closer :-\

i'm a sub through and through, and i'm told i can be something of a brat, though having met other brats i really don't see it myself 0:)

i do have a Top persona, but he rarely appears, is extremely inexperienced and liable to get flipped at any second, but he does try ;D

Officially i'm 35, but if you subtract between 15 and 30 years off that you'll have a more accurate idea of me ;)

i'm non-monogamous, and have an incredibly understanding lifepartner :)
At different times, and in very different ways, i have on-going D/s relationships with 2 Dom/mes, both of whom i am extremely honoured to serve :-*

2 is more than enough though, so i'm not actively looking for anything else ;)

What i'm into:
Being flogged is the bestest thing ;D, although i don't mind most other hitty things either. i do have a bit of a love hate relationship with the cane, but recently i have been enjoying it more :)

i adore the sensations from the violet wand, or a double pinwheel attached to an e-stim, but you can keep your non-electrified pinwheels! [please]

School-aged ageplay is a firm favourite, and i enjoy ageplay set just below school age too :D

i consider myself a service sub, although i am most certainly not a houseboy! i will (and expect to be required to) fetch/carry/do stuff for my Dom/me.

Boots are a major passion, i don't mind if they are 'Butch' boots needing a paradeground shine, or 'Femme' boots that just need plenty of care and attention...
Along with the bootblacking, i very much get off on boot worship, there is nothing quite like the taste of leather on your tongue, or the scent of it filling your nostrils as you prostrate yourself at Her feet *happy sigh*

Side Note: Unlike df, i'm quiet when i'm getting hit, my noises are mostly gasps and sighs, with occasional yelps if something catches me unawares, if you see me playing, don't assume my quietness is down to me not enjoying, or not being hit hard enough... my Dom/mes read me well, and i am always majorly content! It takes a great deal to make me scream... i am usually a crumbling ball of tears begging for respite long before the point noises would get loud. ;) ;D

Ooops, this is longer than was probably needed :-[
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2006, 02:45:27 PM by jad »