Author Topic: Dungeon Profiles/Roll call  (Read 47081 times)

fetishkitty

Dungeon Profiles/Roll call
« on: Aug 08, 2006, 10:38:46 AM »
OK, taking up other people's suggestions (cos I find original thought a tad tricky today!)...

So, tell us:

A bit about yourself

A bit about the sort of person/activities you're looking for

A link to a picture (don't post the actual picture as that isn't allowed in here!)

And then wait for the IMs to come flooding in!

(I'll do mine in a bit...snowed under with work right now...)

(cupid) kitty
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2006, 12:03:20 PM by dragonfly »

Offline booo.

• Gingerbeer Diva
Re: Dungeon Profiles
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2006, 06:31:21 PM »
I was just reading how ppl wanted one of these and then voila it apeared as if by magic. Oooh what fun...i warn u though im not feeling very imaginative today...here goes

A bit about yourself
I'm a good boi and i'm submissive and im very very willing for someone i fancy and click with

I'm looking for someone in the north west (thats north england and preferably in same village). Im looking for a dom/me to please and do things for, role play, interrogation, flogging amongst others.   

A link to a picture (don't post the actual picture as that isn't allowed in here!)
For an idea see 'April' on SM Dykes calendar..im bending down  ;D

flotsamFloating

« Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 2006, 07:42:29 PM »
Im an obstinate butch in need of a severe mistress, Ill be liable to get cheeky with you mistress but im good deep inside, it just needs to be teased out of me by drastic operations. Also I need therapy, Im likely to get a bit huffy if you, my Mistress of many talents, pour out the nasty advice as you peel away each layer of my sensitive being and leave me emotionally exposed like a skinned cat hung on the line to dry, but I will deep down understand the wisdom of what it is you have insisted I do, and I will do it

aint got no pic, but Im told Im cute enough

and oh, I aint got no real experience

lots of stuff in my head though

« Last Edit: Aug 08, 2006, 07:44:49 PM by JACKofSPADES »

Rosie

« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2006, 08:42:14 PM »

I'm looking for someone in the north west (thats north england and preferably in same village). Im looking for a dom/me to please and do things for, role play, interrogation, flogging amongst others.   

*sigh*

Offline Jo_Bunny

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I am sure i put it in here somewhere
« Reply #4 on: Aug 09, 2006, 01:37:24 PM »
A bit about yourself Trouble with a capital T! cheeky, kind affectionate, loyal, sub, bottom (in dungeon situations), enjoys music (thanks to all those who came and supported me last night at BW. by the way i am in a poly relationship with someone in the states who has given me permission to play as much as i want in this country.  she has my collar.

A bit about the sort of person/activities you're looking for i am looking for a top/domme either female or F to M who knows how to use a flogger, single tail , can do waxing, and have a laugh with when playing. 

I am going to club fukk this friday and would love to play. 

A link to a picture look on my profile and click my gaydargirls link - lots of pictures of snow
I became the butterfly. I got out of my cocoon and I flew (Lynn Redgrave)

sea

« Reply #5 on: Aug 09, 2006, 07:28:04 PM »
I haven't felt like playing much for the last few months, but now that I've found new joy in single tails, and a few new activities, and added another dimension to My repertoire, I may be back.
I'm looking for someone willing to be ground into the floor.

janey

« Reply #6 on: Aug 09, 2006, 08:21:42 PM »
A bit out myself
Just moved up north, been pretty active in the Manchester scene but prefer chilling at the moment.

Butch / femme who shares my indulgence in needles, rubber/uniforms, fear play / psych play, interrogation/captivity, unarmed play and aint going to stop if i start to cry! I'm looking for uncmplicated friendships with the potential for specific scenes as described.

See 'December' in SMDykes calender / IC ID jane_T

dragonfly

« Reply #7 on: Aug 10, 2006, 12:11:37 AM »
My profile at Informed Consent sorry, no pictures!

Ruby

« Reply #8 on: Aug 10, 2006, 10:14:57 AM »
My website. - mostly the same as the old one but with a few additions.
More photography and fiction in the pipeline.

« Last Edit: Aug 10, 2006, 10:17:17 AM by Ruby »

honey pie

« Reply #9 on: Aug 10, 2006, 03:32:23 PM »
I am going to be at klub fuck too

I am hot, small, busty and ooking for someone for pussy torture. so like not right away but be cool to meet someone there.

no photo's you girls can be mean

Offline amira

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
    • SM Dykes Manchester
« Reply #10 on: Aug 10, 2006, 10:12:22 PM »
A bit out myself
Manchester based fem bisexual sub. Can be see out and about in the manchester scene and occassionally further afield (although i do try and warn peeps!  ;))

I have a primary relationship so im not after the love of my life but i am open to play from "preferably" (I hate to rule people out, never say never etc) fem tops. I am open to most kinds of play except those involving needles and cutting. I particularly like flogging, hitty things and ropework

The front cover of the SMD calender and im on IC and myspace as the same nick ie amira

Degenerate

« Reply #11 on: Aug 13, 2006, 10:58:20 PM »
A bit about yourself

I'm a femme top. I live in Manchester. I don't mind where a person I am interested in sits on the male/female spectrum. (I am told the word for this is pansexual?). I am poly without a primary atm and play with a few lovely friends. At play I'm 'a bit stone' as my mate remarked recently.. I say I'm a bit prim, but in a mischievous way!  I love dressing up, in anything which gets an interesting reaction from my willing victim!

I'm not looking for anything here because my time is over filled right now, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled in general for a more serious boi for a deeper D/s relationship, I hate fake play.  I'm not in a hurry.

http://gaydargirls.com/degenerate

De
« Last Edit: Feb 24, 2007, 02:42:18 PM by Degenerate »

Offline karate boy

• Gingerbeer Devotee
« Reply #12 on: Aug 14, 2006, 04:05:29 PM »
A bit out myself
I am a switch, a boi, a sub/bottom to my Daddy, a Top in training. My Daddy is my mentor.

I have a Daddy (also my partner) but would love to have a sub/bottom/switch willing to help me further my training and experiance as a Top. Someone willing to let me take steps towards developing as a Top, maybe even a Daddy.

<--- My avatar.
« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2008, 10:13:56 AM by karateboy »
"Heaven is right where you are standing, and that is the place to train."
-- Morihei Ueshiba

Offline booo.

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #13 on: Aug 14, 2006, 09:46:11 PM »
(I'll do mine in a bit...snowed under with work right now...)

Kitty, surely you cant still be snowed under? Do you need a shovel?  :P

pusukala

« Reply #14 on: Aug 16, 2006, 08:32:29 AM »

I'm a good boi and i'm submissive and im very very willing for someone i fancy and click with

For an idea see 'April' on SM Dykes calendar..im bending down  ;D

That's one great calendar.  I like the cover pic best, tho!

Good luck, Bob! Hope you find a very toppy missy to sort you out!  ;D