Author Topic: What are you feeling right now?  (Read 685995 times)

Offline Zigzag

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: What are you feeling right now?
« Reply #28440 on: Aug 06, 2018, 12:46:34 PM »
Tired, so so tired....

Offline Oso

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28441 on: Aug 08, 2018, 10:14:57 AM »
Iím feeling slightly irked. Iíve just rang for a dentist appointment to discover the dentist who Iíve had since I was 13 has sold the practice & retired. I know itís a bit first world problems because I actually have teeth & the luxury of dental treatment but still, inconsiderate!

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28442 on: Aug 10, 2018, 08:46:23 PM »
Well that sucks for me x
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that transwomen aren't shouting at me to suck their balls. - Hhayt

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28443 on: Aug 14, 2018, 02:46:50 AM »
 Tired, and sleepless, again. Nights spent lying awake on my own in the dark, and days spent rushing around, trying to deal with a mountain of shit on my plate, and feeling like shit because I spend my nights lying awake, on my own in the dark. No help or support from my shitty CPN, and the shitty mental health service, and canít take my dwindling supply of sleeping tablets every night, and you donít want to know about the thoughts constantly invading my head. Iíd ask for help if I thought there was anybody offering it, but itís become abundantly clear that there isnít.
 And my downstairs neighbours are chain-smoking under my bedroom window and filling my bedroom with smoke, while having a very loud conversation about arsehole licking.       
the summer is ended and we are not yet saved

Offline Wolfgang

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #28444 on: Aug 14, 2018, 02:59:23 AM »
Slanty xx

I've never understood the need to talk about arsehole licking.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that transwomen aren't shouting at me to suck their balls. - Hhayt