Author Topic: Dungeon Dear *  (Read 245355 times)

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
Re: Dungeon Dear *
« Reply #5715 on: Apr 23, 2017, 10:23:26 PM »
Dear Expectations Flogger,

If I leave you in a bag with Berlin Flogger, will you create lots of little floggers?

Shall we have a hands on flogging technique workshop?

Offline Goblin Flump

• I'm so Shiny
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deadpool
« Reply #5716 on: Apr 23, 2017, 10:26:20 PM »
Dear Expectations Flogger,

If I leave you in a bag with Berlin Flogger, will you create lots of little floggers?

Shall we have a hands on flogging technique workshop?
I really think we should. It's such an important skill set.

I kind of want to put googly eyes on their handles and name them.
The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #5717 on: Apr 23, 2017, 10:38:59 PM »
Nowt to stop you :P

with the 'Hands on' would you be so kind as to make this as a suggestion in the FL Matinee party group? Then we can see if there are more people who would like to join. I imagine it as being more of a skill share/ try it/ and intensive... so less sitting, more doing.

There's defo a word for the kind of workshop where people help you improve your technique in a concentrated way - but I can't sodding recall what it is.
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2017, 10:48:59 PM by pure evil »

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #5718 on: Apr 23, 2017, 10:40:55 PM »
Dear American dollar,
funny how our relationship has changed.

Offline Goblin Flump

• I'm so Shiny
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deadpool
« Reply #5719 on: Apr 23, 2017, 10:56:54 PM »
Done, and google just suggested intensive course, so I guess t hat's what they're called.

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Hats, lingerie and heels.
« Reply #5720 on: Apr 23, 2017, 11:07:28 PM »

Dungeon dear sentences one says that seal one's fate,

"How bad could it be?"

"What could possibly go wrong?"

"You know what I hate? Its *insert my plan for next play*"

Offline Amphelise

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Christine, Wondering
« Reply #5721 on: Apr 23, 2017, 11:08:07 PM »
I would totally be up for a flogging workshop next Matinee.
"Well, at least I'm not a time-traveling, shape-shifting robot operated by miniaturized cross people. Which I've got to admit, I didn't see coming." ~ The Doctor

Offline Goblin Flump

• I'm so Shiny
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deadpool
« Reply #5722 on: Apr 23, 2017, 11:17:45 PM »
Dear Dungeoneers,

I am willing to make the ultimate sacrifice and be the demo bunny for the floggingness. Yes, I know. My selflessness knows no bounds.

Yours sincerely,
Goblin "Working on that sainthood" Flump.

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #5723 on: Apr 23, 2017, 11:26:02 PM »
Done, and google just suggested intensive course, so I guess t hat's what they're called.

my poor brain.

With volunteer/sacrifices - I wonder if it's possible we could try pairing up or small groups?

oh and thank you for writing on the FL thread!!

Offline Goblin Flump

• I'm so Shiny
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deadpool
« Reply #5724 on: Apr 23, 2017, 11:29:15 PM »
Welcome :D I was thinking Bunny-practice floggerer-skilled floggerer might be a good trio?

Offline fetishkitty

• Beware the scary pheremones...
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • And.....she's back!
« Reply #5725 on: Apr 23, 2017, 11:40:48 PM »
Dear non-GB

I'm so glad I don't have to read that. Someone. Else's. Problem.

kitty

Tried, failed.... just got SO BORED.

*Edit*  especially bored by these 'i know the way everything should be done/how your event should change to suit ME' < even tho ive been on the scene for about 2 minutes' people. Urgh.

My favourite bit was 'more clocks'.

kitty

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #5726 on: Apr 23, 2017, 11:56:08 PM »
Dear non-GB

kitty

*Edit*  especially bored by these 'i know the way everything should be done/how your event should change to suit ME' < even tho ive been on the scene for about 2 minutes' people. Urgh.

kitty

You read way more closely than I did, my 'scan' rapidly turned into 'I don't care' ...also that massive sense of entitlement in posting it in the thread rather than on their own page. < like they are a guest reviewer :P

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #5727 on: Apr 24, 2017, 12:13:02 AM »
Dear non-GB

kitty

kitty

You read way more closely than I did, my 'scan' rapidly turned into 'I don't care' ...also that massive sense of entitlement in posting it in the thread rather than on their own page. < like they are a guest reviewer :P

I think they think of themselves a bit more like doing us all the great favour of allowing us insight into their intricate criticism. We are blessed to be able t grow and learn from their knowledge, extremely important opinions, priorities.

Like "More clocks."Unless they tell us, how can we know and DO BETTER. I for one am all for everyone wearing a massive clock around their neck like an 80's rapper revival reunion.

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #5728 on: Apr 24, 2017, 12:18:07 AM »
Dear non-GB

kitty

kitty

I think they think of themselves a bit more like doing us all the great favour of allowing us insight into their intricate criticism. We are blessed to be able t grow and learn from their knowledge, extremely important opinions, priorities.

Like "More clocks."Unless they tell us, how can we know and DO BETTER. I for one am all for everyone wearing a massive clock around their neck like an 80's rapper revival reunion.

I'm more in favour of elaborate clock hats, masses of feathers, bows, fruit ...and of course clocks piled up. I imagine the ticking could get annoying.

Offline Arig

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #5729 on: Apr 24, 2017, 12:24:42 AM »
Dear non-GB

kitty

kitty

I'm more in favour of elaborate clock hats, masses of feathers, bows, fruit ...and of course clocks piled up. I imagine the ticking could get annoying.

We should put forward Alice in Wonderland as a theme for next year, there is the mad hatter with a clock and plenty of mad clock sculptures?