Author Topic: The new and improved Dungeon FAQs  (Read 41117 times)

Offline ethel_wig

• Gingerbeer Newbie
Re: The new and improved Dungeon FAQs
« Reply #135 on: Jan 06, 2010, 09:10:40 PM »
Hello fellow perverts!

New to these message boards, but not new to the scene.

Thought I would see what was going down in the Dungeon...

Ethel x

Offline Metropolis

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #136 on: Jan 07, 2010, 12:19:42 PM »
Hello fellow perverts!

New to these message boards, but not new to the scene.

Thought I would see what was going down in the Dungeon...

Ethel x

Well hellooooo and welcome  :D

Offline sally33

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #137 on: Jan 15, 2010, 01:00:07 PM »
My Mistress/partner & I have only ever played in private but are interested in maybe coming along to a club or two. However, I am slightly worried about being too old, I am 45, for these clubs, my Mistress is older but being a bossy Dominant is unconcerned about this issue, could some one just reassure me (or not) that we would not seem out of place and which clubs might be better for the more mature sub,(we live in Herts and access into London is easy) although I should point out we are young minded and a lot of fun.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes. ~ William Gibson

Offline Hockney

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #138 on: Jan 15, 2010, 03:42:18 PM »
My Mistress/partner & I have only ever played in private but are interested in maybe coming along to a club or two. However, I am slightly worried about being too old, I am 45, for these clubs, my Mistress is older but being a bossy Dominant is unconcerned about this issue, could some one just reassure me (or not) that we would not seem out of place and which clubs might be better for the more mature sub,(we live in Herts and access into London is easy) although I should point out we are young minded and a lot of fun.

You definitely wouldn't be out of place at any of the play clubs I've been to.  They are usually frequented by queers of all ages, sizes, colours and creeds in all their wonderful glory!  I can't comment on pansexual clubs, although I'm sure that someone here will be able to give a view.

Enjoy!
"Sexy lady trouble."

Offline Shaun

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #139 on: Jan 15, 2010, 04:56:41 PM »
at sally33 - why dont you try Klub Fukk?
http://www.woteverworld.com/

most people i usually hand out there with are 40 or so
"There's a billion ways to do it. Flat tongued, tip, suck, suck and flick, suction flick, slow fast, light, hard, fast slow, tongue fuck and suck, tongue fuck and flick, tongue fuck and lick, variables of all the above." HB

Offline Bobette

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2010, 02:59:06 PM »
Hi,
I'm quite new and so would like to know where the best places to get started on the BDSM scene are? I flit between living in London and the north, so recommendations for nice friendly things where I can meet people in either of those places would be most welcome.   :)