Author Topic: Random Disclosures  (Read 3264907 times)

Offline Oso

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: Random Disclosures
« Reply #142800 on: Jan 10, 2018, 12:46:04 PM »
^ Next time I have a less than adequate day filled with my first world problems I’m going to try and remember that!

Offline Trifle

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #142801 on: Jan 10, 2018, 02:41:37 PM »
^ Yes, me too!

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #142802 on: Jan 10, 2018, 11:43:06 PM »
I want to buy the Smok TFV8 X baby tank with the top airflow slots, but the TPD edition is only 2mL, and even with the glass and chimney extension it’s only 3.5mL. I have a 5mL tank and normally fill up twice a day, so that is going to be a total pain in the backside. Blasted stupid pointless TPD! It’s not even a tobacco product, and you can only use low nicotine juice in a sub-ohm tank anyway. 

Offline Artist

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • artist of life
« Reply #142803 on: Jan 12, 2018, 12:08:23 AM »
GB is just great. It is so huge and half empty like some building. Everyone is in certain flats and moves through halls. We meet in the lifts and on stairs, gather and talk in rooms of the flats. Different characters, free to be ourselves. 
This forum is so rich of information that was gathered in the past. If you are away for a month or longer you get feeling as if visiting abandoned space ship with Hall from Space Odyssey!  I don't get it why Fb is more popular.
“Expectations are resentments under construction.”
― Anne Lamott

Offline cigarettes and matches

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • But I don't smoke
« Reply #142804 on: Jan 12, 2018, 12:17:25 AM »
GB is just great. It is so huge and half empty like some building. Everyone is in certain flats and moves through halls. We meet in the lifts and on stairs, gather and talk in rooms of the flats. Different characters, free to be ourselves. 
This forum is so rich of information that was gathered in the past. If you are away for a month or longer you get feeling as if visiting abandoned space ship with Hall from Space Odyssey!  I don't get it why Fb is more popular.

Years ago there were a lot of arguments and people getting banned.   Some women were put off by this and left
Music isn't my hobby, it's my passion.
Flautist in the making

Offline Artist

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • artist of life
« Reply #142805 on: Jan 12, 2018, 12:25:14 AM »
Oh, that's a shame.  :(
I observed how even though everyone is so different and expresses themselves honestly and freely, there is harmony.
― Anne Lamott

Offline Oso

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #142806 on: Jan 12, 2018, 12:43:24 AM »
^ I was also wondering why GB wasn’t more popular. It’s a shame because everyone seems very accepting of each other in here from my experience so far.

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
« Reply #142807 on: Jan 12, 2018, 08:48:29 AM »

This is a great description! I used to describe GB as like a pub, with people popping in and out, and you would usually find someone there for a chat.

Offline Trifle

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #142808 on: Jan 12, 2018, 11:27:59 AM »
Has anyone heard of Second Life? I looked it up the other day as it was suggested I could use it for an aspect of work and I was pretty stunned. They have created virtual pubs and hundreds of other things people can go into with their 3D avatars and chat to others from all over the world. I think it goes to the extreme of having virtual jobs, pets, houses and partners too.

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #142809 on: Jan 12, 2018, 01:04:35 PM »
 I miss the lively debates, and the fights were very entertaining too. I got banned ones. I doubt you could do that now.

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #142810 on: Jan 13, 2018, 11:54:08 AM »
There’s this Goteam tune they keep playing on 6music with morse code in. I assume it’s supposed to be called m’aider, but throughout they chant M A Y D A Y!  ??? Sorry, but that’s just a bit thick.  :-[ ;D 

Offline cigarettes and matches

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • But I don't smoke
« Reply #142811 on: Jan 13, 2018, 02:16:56 PM »
My new passport photo is awful and makes me look about 70 but it fits its purpose i guess
Music isn't my hobby, it's my passion.
Flautist in the making

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #142812 on: Jan 13, 2018, 02:46:46 PM »
 Passports are supposed to look awful, that’s their job. I have a cold sore on mine.

Offline Artist

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • artist of life
« Reply #142813 on: Jan 14, 2018, 10:42:30 PM »
I had peace since 2006. Since then I haven't had a crush on someone I am seeing as a friend. Now I have to be extra careful with this newish friend. It freaks me out when I remember 2006. So keep breathing, just keep breathing.
― Anne Lamott

Offline Slantrhyme

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #142814 on: Jan 15, 2018, 07:47:08 PM »
 Oh dear, the inconvenient crush, torture. Is she straight?

The problem with putting your CDs in alphabetical order is when you get a new one, you have to shift everything else behind it in the alphabet  along. I might have to reconsider my cataloguing method.