Author Topic: 'I saw you' thread!  (Read 535179 times)

Offline Chasin

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Smile
Re: 'I saw you' thread!
« Reply #6375 on: Apr 18, 2016, 10:42:16 PM »
Tomorrow I get to spend 30 minutes in a room with you.
Tonight I get to imagine all the things I'd like to do with you in that room. The room will have a desk. How will I not imagine pushing you back onto it, beneath me? Imagine kissing you, touching you, holding eye contact.
So, so far away from reality.
You'll be as professional as always, warm but safely in your role.
I'll be efficient; focused.
You have no idea what you do to me.

And you never will.
Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.

Azalea

« Reply #6376 on: Aug 29, 2016, 11:04:31 PM »
In Victoria Park this afternoon, you were walking a little brown dog. You smiled at me but I was a red-faced sweaty mess on the verge of collapse from running so it was probably a mercy smile  :)

Offline Evvee

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #6377 on: Oct 23, 2016, 02:01:51 PM »
In She Bar on a Wednesday in August (it was freaking ages ago!) during a meetup event, you had short blonde hair, a blue plaid shirt and cheekbones that could cut! You stuck near the bar and seemed quite quiet, but so incredibly beautiful and out of my league. And I was too afraid to talk to you :')

Offline cigarettes and matches

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • But I don't smoke
« Reply #6378 on: Oct 24, 2016, 08:25:12 AM »
on the tube.  you about 5 foot 10.  long brown hair.  probably size 10.  perfectly polished nails , long eyelashes which i do not think we're false  and wearing skinny black jeans. Whilst I don't really fancy you, you do look amazing.  perhaps you are a model?  if not you jolly well should be as you have all the right attributes
Music isn't my hobby, it's my passion.

Offline mobius

• Gingerbeer Virgin
« Reply #6379 on: Dec 24, 2016, 09:03:09 PM »
I saw you again at the vet the other day... you're a vet. I like what you've done with your hair.
You're probably yet another straight but friendly. My gaydar is so rubbish these days.

The Maven, noch einmal

« Reply #6380 on: Dec 24, 2016, 10:20:00 PM »
I keep seeing you. I think it must be the sixth time now. When you get to your front door, do you usually take out your keys from your jeans pocket and throw them in the air, and catch them with the front door key pointing the right way and then open your front door, all in one easy movement? Or did you do it just because I happened to be passing?

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #6381 on: Dec 24, 2016, 11:38:48 PM »
^ that sounds like the opening of a novel :D
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline Max71

• Olympic Athlete....... in my mind
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • I'm going again, ok?
« Reply #6382 on: Jan 06, 2017, 09:43:46 PM »
He also hasn't aged in 25 years

Totes showing off just because your dentist is immortal.
Is that part of the game plan? He gets other immortals in for fillings and then beheads them whilst they're in the chair, doped to the gills with a face filled with those terrifying cotton wool things?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fetch my foam roller, I need to roll.

Offline SomeMoreTea

• Promoter
  • Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #6383 on: Mar 27, 2017, 12:08:48 AM »
BFI Flare 'Lovesong' Sunday night.

Last seat on the far right hand side - reserved for the GWN but you got a ticket from a friend.

Lovely shiny eyes and long light brown hair, not British by accent.

You seemed really nice - what's your phone number...??

Offline sarah_m

• Gingerbeer Virgin
  • a design for life
« Reply #6384 on: Apr 22, 2017, 10:32:09 AM »
I've seen you. Through my dreams...

Offline plaiting fog

• Gingerbeer Diva
'I saw you' thread!
« Reply #6385 on: Apr 24, 2017, 05:27:23 PM »
I saw you this afternoon. I was driving, with  a colleague, through the town you have moved to. I was just thinking to myself that it would be highly coincidental if I saw you, given that I have never driven through there before. Ten seconds later there you were! You were walking up the hill on the pavement by my (passenger)side. We were waiting at the lights so I saw you for a quite a little while. You were wearing black jeans (baggier and more crinkled at the leg than your previous style), brown ankle boots, a black woollen coat with the collar up () and a brown leather, messenger type, bag with its strap across your chest. You were holding a bunch of A4 white papers and had the look of someone who had just left a solicitor's office...You looked thinner in the face and also less "pumped up" than you used to be. You looked deeply tired but you looked good too. You stopped to check the papers; as if you might have forgotten something.

I thought about lowering the window to you but decided against it. I don't think you looked happy but you did look wiser somehow. It's been a while...
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2017, 05:39:45 PM by plaiting fog »

Offline Earl

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #6386 on: Apr 24, 2017, 08:38:05 PM »
You like the 'collar up ' thing? Gives me the heebeejeebees.
Nye Bevan, 'the NHS will exist for only as long as the people fight for it'...or something like that.

Offline plaiting fog

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #6387 on: Apr 24, 2017, 09:36:38 PM »
You like the 'collar up ' thing? Gives me the heebeejeebees.

Hi Earl.

I think it can look great on the right sort of coat. But the smiley face was because she had a particular coat that I thought looked great when she wore it collar up. A winter woollen overcoat type thing. I liked it very much when she wore it that way so she sometimes used to put it down to annoy me. She was wearing it up when I saw her today. (And it was possibly a different coat entirely.)

I don't think she'd ever come on here but, if she did read the post, I had hoped my smiley might have given her a further indication that it was me, that saw her...

Offline Grey

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • old school old butch
« Reply #6388 on: Apr 24, 2017, 10:11:58 PM »
How evocative PF!!

Offline plaiting fog

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #6389 on: Apr 24, 2017, 10:42:51 PM »
Thanks, Grey .

I keep playing it back and wondering whether I regret not stepping out of the car to say hello again. I guess I went with my intuition and I played it safe with good reason. Yet it seemed so strange for me to think of her only for her to immediately appear by the car window; so possibly also a "Sliding Door" moment that I've completely buggered up...