Author Topic: 'I saw you' thread!  (Read 535984 times)

Littlemissnaughty

Re:'I saw you' thread!
« Reply #30 on: Feb 16, 2005, 11:41:50 PM »
I saw you at Heaven... you're scent was so alluring, i stood in line to meet you, and even paid to get you all to myself... and then i ate you, my gorgeous little hotdog!  ;D

So you like hotdogs eh? To eat or to play with?   ;D

Oh hotdogs are definately an 'eat only when drunk' food! Though, if i am eating one, then i'll be drunk and up for anything!  ;D

;D ;D ;D ::)

Blondiechick

« Reply #31 on: Feb 17, 2005, 09:27:36 AM »
I saw you at Heaven... you're scent was so alluring, i stood in line to meet you, and even paid to get you all to myself... and then i ate you, my gorgeous little hotdog!  ;D

That really made me giggle - just what I need as poorley :( So thank you!

Munchkinn

« Reply #32 on: Feb 17, 2005, 12:39:34 PM »

That really made me giggle - just what I need as poorley :( So thank you!

Hey anything to help a damsel in distress  ;)

shy_bunny1

« Reply #33 on: Feb 17, 2005, 02:23:05 PM »
i kissed someone last night in club wotever, and i have No idea who she is. plus i didn't manage to say goodbye to her as i was catching up with a friend.

Her name is Sophie, and she has 2 friends called Maddii and Phillipa... They were planning on logging onto GB. Hope this helps! :)

Offline Cyg

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Anul-Haq
« Reply #34 on: Feb 20, 2005, 12:49:28 PM »
lol...lost and found ;D
Pretending to be a man in bed...turns your lover on..is perceived as a betrayal of the sisterhood. Outsiders may think it's indicative of an underlying heterosexuality. They got it all wrong. The masculinity's sexy precisely because a woman is doing it. It's the queerness that makes it irresistible.

whiteangel

those few seconds
« Reply #35 on: Feb 21, 2005, 10:59:41 AM »
I was standing waiting for the tube s door to open from inside, you know those few seconds which feel like hours (when the time just stop). Your were on the other side of the door so close but so fare at the same time. You smiled at me while my mind was lost in your deep blue eyes. I should had smile back…sometime I hate this dyke attitude I have to never show feelings….
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2005, 12:35:27 PM by whiteangel »

chellshock

« Reply #36 on: Feb 23, 2005, 03:38:34 PM »
I saw you in the Vespa Louge.  You work in there and look so cute but I was too scared to say hello.  I hope I do soon.

bubbles

« Reply #37 on: Feb 23, 2005, 06:57:51 PM »
I saw you in the Vespa Louge.  You work in there and look so cute but I was too scared to say hello.  I hope I do soon.

Theres loads of cute people working in vespa! ;D

Offline ruthie

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Love your inner lesbian
« Reply #38 on: Feb 23, 2005, 09:25:26 PM »

Most are my ex flatmates.....

bubbles

« Reply #39 on: Feb 23, 2005, 10:09:22 PM »

Most are my ex flatmates.....

Are they?! Are they nice as well as cute?! ;) ;D

They always remember what I order, is really nice! :D

Littlemissnaughty

« Reply #40 on: Feb 26, 2005, 01:29:33 AM »
The barmaid in Indigo in Folkestone was SO hot...ok, so I admit I was in the shittest straight club in Kent tonight...but it is amazing what you'll do for your friends!  ::)

She was hot though, and there were a couple of very sexy ladies in extremely short skirts dancing very provocatively on the podium together...I was just stood staring  ;D

If that sounds like you, get in contact!!!!

*continues dreaming*

widle

« Reply #41 on: Mar 01, 2005, 11:41:01 AM »
i saw u last saturday on my bus in luton i wanted to sit next to u but you got off the bus x

scatty

« Reply #42 on: Mar 01, 2005, 03:55:09 PM »
i saw you in camden town sainbury last saturday talking on the fon . Very cute ..... ( the funny thing is feel like both of us knew something ... but you just left) ::)

I was in Camden Town Sainsburys last Saturday........I never saw any chicolinas while I was there...

.....dammit!

:(

Offline jammy dodger

• Mr Big Stuff
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • cts
    • GB
« Reply #43 on: Mar 08, 2005, 12:10:01 AM »
you're a very cute, sweet lil' thing, odd then that you're learning to play the position of prop forward on my team then init..... together we hold up the hooker but im figureing that together we could do a lot else as well......

im only bothering to post this on the of chance that you might be gay and might be a beerie that i havent met yet.  and well the teams not exactly forthcoming about sexuality now are they?
Don't You Just Love a Good Dictatorship?!

BIG BOI'S DO IT BEST or well at least we try to...

Them with their curves, and us with no brakes.

JG

« Reply #44 on: Mar 09, 2005, 09:12:17 PM »
For anybody that knows the hot chick with dark hair, lip piercing, and pale skin who works in Topshop Croydon, tell her she is FINE ;D