Author Topic: 'I saw you' thread!  (Read 535983 times)

diamond910

Re:'I saw you' thread!
« Reply #15 on: Feb 06, 2005, 02:21:25 PM »
HI I saw you on Friday nite in The Orange tree Guildford Surrey you with blonde short hair you have a body to die for!

Diamond

penguine

« Reply #16 on: Feb 07, 2005, 05:17:58 PM »
I saw you at a party in Lewisham, spoke briefly with you but then you left to go home in ur mini cab b4 I could ask 4 ur number........

Sayang

« Reply #17 on: Feb 10, 2005, 10:17:44 PM »
I saw you across the table in Carluccio's today. You smiled but there was a hint of sadness hidden inside. I wish I could make you happy.
« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2005, 10:19:12 PM by Sayang »

al

« Reply #18 on: Feb 11, 2005, 01:50:27 AM »
I saw you all out at my first night out...you were all lovely.  :D

Dykiri

« Reply #19 on: Feb 11, 2005, 01:33:40 PM »
.....I saw ewe.....  baaaaaaaaaaah

Trademark humour   ;)

vaux

« Reply #20 on: Feb 11, 2005, 05:12:23 PM »
last night:  

down a north london high street carrying 3 or 4 books and a fantastic looking bag which matched the colour of mine, you left me on the corner though to run for a bus in low heels which turned out wasn't yours.

hanizs

« Reply #21 on: Feb 11, 2005, 09:54:10 PM »
i saw you in camden town sainbury last saturday talking on the fon . Very cute ..... ( the funny thing is feel like both of us knew something ... but you just left) ::)

interrogator

« Reply #22 on: Feb 12, 2005, 10:12:12 AM »
I saw you last night, in the candy bar, downstairs, you kissed me!!  :D

I just hope I gave you my correct number.  ::)

Offline Jenny Talia

• I was born the same year that homosexuality was removed as a disorder from the DSM
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • No, that's just perfectly normal paranoia...
    • Planet London
« Reply #23 on: Feb 13, 2005, 08:05:11 PM »
i kissed someone last night in club wotever, and i have No idea who she is. plus i didn't manage to say goodbye to her as i was catching up with a friend.
You may be wondering what a map of the trade winds of the North Atlantic is doing on page 134 of a book entitled Is Sex Necessary? In our opinion a map of the trade winds is equally useful in understanding women as a cross section of the female anatomy -James Thurber

Nothing risqué, nothing gained

Littlemissnaughty

« Reply #24 on: Feb 13, 2005, 11:56:30 PM »
I saw you in G-A-Y last night...my heart skipped a beat...I was ecstatic...I had a grin on my face all night, you reached out and I touched your hand...you made my week...I'm so happy...I do hope you come on Gingerbeer...oh Natasha Bedingfield...you really need to become a lesbian... ;D

Offline Cyg

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Anul-Haq
« Reply #25 on: Feb 14, 2005, 01:39:33 PM »
...you really need to become a lesbian... ;D

conversion of straight women: i saw you hence you need to convert into a lesbian ::) :P

LMN: you look cross, like you are gonna eat me ;)
Pretending to be a man in bed...turns your lover on..is perceived as a betrayal of the sisterhood. Outsiders may think it's indicative of an underlying heterosexuality. They got it all wrong. The masculinity's sexy precisely because a woman is doing it. It's the queerness that makes it irresistible.

Littlemissnaughty

« Reply #26 on: Feb 16, 2005, 01:26:20 AM »
I look cross???????????

Damn I thought I was giving my come to bed eyes at Natasha...  ::)

*goes to practice in front of the mirror*

;D

Munchkinn

« Reply #27 on: Feb 16, 2005, 02:24:55 PM »
I saw you at Heaven... you're scent was so alluring, i stood in line to meet you, and even paid to get you all to myself... and then i ate you, my gorgeous little hotdog!  ;D

chakram

« Reply #28 on: Feb 16, 2005, 04:07:23 PM »
I saw you at Heaven... you're scent was so alluring, i stood in line to meet you, and even paid to get you all to myself... and then i ate you, my gorgeous little hotdog!  ;D

So you like hotdogs eh? To eat or to play with?   ;D
« Last Edit: Feb 16, 2005, 04:07:57 PM by chakram »

Munchkinn

« Reply #29 on: Feb 16, 2005, 07:21:19 PM »

So you like hotdogs eh? To eat or to play with?   ;D

Oh hotdogs are definately an 'eat only when drunk' food! Though, if i am eating one, then i'll be drunk and up for anything!  ;D