Author Topic: 'I saw you' thread!  (Read 539577 times)

tinkster

'I saw you' thread!
« on: Jan 31, 2005, 04:38:23 PM »
yes here is your chance again to let that mistery person know you saw them and let them know you think they are hot!  

So come on, let that girl you see at the bus stop/at work/in a club/in your bed know that you wish you got their number!

take it away girls!  
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2005, 04:39:04 PM by tinkster »

fetishkitty

Re:'I saw you' thread!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2005, 05:59:10 PM »
I saw you at Klub Fukk - you had lovely flesh tunnels in your earlobes (the devil is in the details)....

kitty

Offline Jenny Talia

• I was born the same year that homosexuality was removed as a disorder from the DSM
  • GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
  • No, that's just perfectly normal paranoia...
    • Planet London
« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2005, 07:18:09 PM »
i was walking thru rumours looking for a friend and a gorgeous girl grabbed me and said 'is it me you're looking for?'

it was so cute.

alas i missed klub fukk Again!!! so i didn't see anyone there.
You may be wondering what a map of the trade winds of the North Atlantic is doing on page 134 of a book entitled Is Sex Necessary? In our opinion a map of the trade winds is equally useful in understanding women as a cross section of the female anatomy -James Thurber

Nothing risqué, nothing gained

bubbles

« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2005, 08:19:39 PM »
I see you on my bus (64 or T33) in the mornings, youve got short spikey blond hair, and have just bleached it! Always want to sit next to you, but the seats always taken! :(

Gentle_Whisper

« Reply #4 on: Feb 01, 2005, 12:14:42 PM »
I see you on my bus (64 or T33) in the mornings, youve got short spikey blond hair, and have just bleached it! Always want to sit next to you, but the seats always taken! :(

Oh Bubbles!

One day! Just imagine the seat beside her is empty before you get on the bus and one day ....

Good luck!

GW xx

Random Bird

« Reply #5 on: Feb 01, 2005, 03:16:12 PM »
g-a-y club Friday 14th Jan - you were dancing with 2 guys as was I on the main floor.  

We danced close and our hands touched many times.  Neither of us made the first move and then you left  :-[

Offline Alex Stabilo

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I often hear voices telling me they hear voices..
« Reply #6 on: Feb 01, 2005, 05:05:29 PM »
I saw you...

On the northern line tube last week, you got on at Googe street i saw you and practicaly melted in my seat....
 :-[

You dressed in smart trousers, shirt and tie and had crew cut brown hair..

What a handsom lady you are.... :-*
I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

jiggy

« Reply #7 on: Feb 01, 2005, 05:07:49 PM »
jo, i see you everyday.  you work in the office next to mine.  

you are so lovely  :-*  i wish i could tell you

Offline LurkSmirk

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Brighter than any I've known...
    • My Gaydar Profile
« Reply #8 on: Feb 01, 2005, 05:53:39 PM »
I saw you...months ago. As I walked away from you my chest went tight. You smell like waves. You make me silly, I'm glad your happy :)

:-*

bubbles

« Reply #9 on: Feb 01, 2005, 06:10:58 PM »

Oh Bubbles!

One day! Just imagine the seat beside her is empty before you get on the bus and one day ....

Well if the seat is taken i might just jump on her anyway, hehe! ;D
« Last Edit: Feb 01, 2005, 06:13:49 PM by bubbles »

Gentle_Whisper

« Reply #10 on: Feb 01, 2005, 09:10:34 PM »

Oh Bubbles!

Well if the seat is taken i might just jump on her anyway, hehe! ;D

A much better idea! *LMAO*

I keep forgetting I am such a fuddy-duddy  ;D

GW xx

princesschrissy

« Reply #11 on: Feb 01, 2005, 09:49:58 PM »
OMG! I saw you just B4 Xmas (a while ago now but you stuck in my mind....) first in Candy bar then in g-a-y bar, your name is Helena and you used to row for your university. You are hot hot hot & I am sorry I coudn't make it to the Astoria!

Offline Ratty

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #12 on: Feb 02, 2005, 10:53:46 PM »
I was driving along the A40 onto the Euston road, you were behind me all the way. You had a red surf board (or maybe a skateboard) hanging from your rearview mirror.
My gaydar is rarely wrong   ;)
Listen to the quiet people

Darlingwhore

« Reply #13 on: Feb 04, 2005, 10:05:41 PM »
I saw you at again, at the bus stop (73).  You stood next to me and then you got on the bus and put earphones on and looked out the window, little miss fashionista how do you carry so little around with you in your saddlebag?  You walk down my road a lot, you dye your hair red, you don't work regular hours.  I was wearing a woolly hat and an old coat and jeans and I got my notebook and my gold shiny purse out on the bus, to distract you.  I nearly made a lascivious gesture at you but I think you're way too straight and I badly hope I've got that wrong.

ps I was at Klub Fukk

Rain

« Reply #14 on: Feb 05, 2005, 12:30:30 AM »
Today as we spoke I saw you smile.....

What a smile that was.....although you are beautiful whether you smile or not.