Author Topic: Lesbian, female bi or female bicurious adult meet - January 2018  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Andireadyforfun

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
I am looking to arrange a female adult meet at a hotel in West London soon hopefully the first will be sometime this month. It  will be daytime morning or early afternoon. This is an ADULT activity with the chance to have some female only fun with a group of females and to have a chat and a laugh. It is intended that there will be a group of around 8-10 females.

Any feminine lesbian, bisexual or bicurious females looking to explore with other women are welcome to join. Drinks will be provided in the hotel room. Age between 18-45 years old approximately, any ethnic background / appearance and feminine appearance (not to offend anyone i hope and apologies if this does).

Please see below link and read carefully :
https://london.craigslist.co.uk/cas/d/female-only-lesbian-bi-bi/6435888874.html

If this is of interest to you, please email me with your age and general description and I will let you know the proposed date and time once I have enough interest.

I am hoping this will become a regular meeting and will be fun for everyone. I also intend to arrange similar events in North or West Kent / Surrey border and Essex possibly at some point if there is enough interest.

Offline Betty Croker

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Re: Lesbian, female bi or female bicurious adult meet - January 2018
« Reply #1 on: Jan 04, 2018, 12:46:16 AM »
I wonder why the summary (but not the link) fails to mention it is being arranged by a man  ::).

And a cheap skate man at that. He wants the 10-12 women to chip in with a tenner each for their drinks. And he would like them to bring, in his words, their own "strap ons, dildos and anything else you feel may be needed."

Personally I'd like to have him tied him to the back of a horse by his bollocks and give it a good crack on the arse.

And now I know how Joan of Arc felt.......

hellohowareyoutoday

« Reply #2 on: Jan 04, 2018, 03:49:40 AM »
Can ugly people attend? Also, will there be free food and/or souvenirs? Thank you

Offline Betty Croker

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #3 on: Jan 04, 2018, 10:26:26 AM »
If he manages to collect a tenner off each of them, he’ll be working with a float of £100-120 and out of that he’s got to book a twin room in a Travelodge and a bin of Prosecco. But I reckon you should hold out for a commemorative tea towel and some Pringles.

Weird that of the 3 facts he reveals about himself, one is his height - 5 foot 5”. He doesn’t say whether that’s in stack heels or stocking feet. Is he giving us the heads up that if anyone leaves anything on top of the wardrobe, they’ll have to climb up and get it themselves?
« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2018, 10:43:44 AM by Betty Croker's frosted buns »

[...]

« Reply #4 on: Jan 04, 2018, 12:56:19 PM »
It's the single beds that are the weirdest of all.

I hope we'll get a report, with dialogue.

Offline Marty.

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #5 on: Jan 04, 2018, 04:37:00 PM »
I'm too old.

Devastated.  :'(

Offline valerie

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #6 on: Jan 05, 2018, 01:07:38 AM »
I wonder why the summary (but not the link) fails to mention it is being arranged by a man  ::).

Personally I'd like to have him tied him to the back of a horse by his bollocks and give it a good crack on the arse.
applause
The most permanent characteristic in life is change.

Offline Trifle

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #7 on: Jan 05, 2018, 05:57:52 PM »
If he manages to collect a tenner off each of them, he’ll be working with a float of £100-120 and out of that he’s got to book a twin room in a Travelodge and a bin of Prosecco. But I reckon you should hold out for a commemorative tea towel and some Pringles.

Weird that of the 3 facts he reveals about himself, one is his height - 5 foot 5”. He doesn’t say whether that’s in stack heels or stocking feet. Is he giving us the heads up that if anyone leaves anything on top of the wardrobe, they’ll have to climb up and get it themselves?

Haha. That does sound the most logical explanation.

Well, this certainly seems inviting. I must cancel all my weekend plans at once to ensure my single bed with a possible sex offender at the Travelodge is secured. 

Offline Betty Croker

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #8 on: Jan 05, 2018, 06:36:27 PM »

Haha. That does sound the most logical explanation.

Well, this certainly seems inviting. I must cancel all my weekend plans at once to ensure my single bed with a possible sex offender at the Travelodge is secured.

:D

Offline Betty Croker

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #9 on: Jan 05, 2018, 06:38:26 PM »
It's the single beds that are the weirdest of all.

Well he needs somewhere to set up his cameras. He probably can't get the focus right stretching across a double divan.

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #10 on: Jan 07, 2018, 12:39:39 AM »
"i will not be joining in (unless you ask me to) and will just be there to watch for my own enjoyment"

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Shame I'm too old ::)
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D