Author Topic: Newbie sub seeks dom, was beginning to think I'm weird or something...  (Read 244 times)

Offline KarenVee

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Hello, I've put another couple of posts up, just joined today and getting to know my way around the site. I'm basically still single at the grand old age of 37 and I've been absolutely disheartened with online dating as I always seem to attract the wrong sort (men in other words). Could be because I look fairly femme (albeit with short hair) and had no joy with the ladies so I was beginning to think maybe I was a bit weird, for want of a better word.
Anyhow, was pleased to see the dating section and an area called the dungeon so there must be enough of us "weird" types then...:)
Now I feel a bit more unweird and away from privileged predatory men, I'm Karen, non-smoker, allergic to alcohol (seriously, said I was weird...), non-scene as there is none in Clacton, sub lady loves corsets, pvc, being restrained, seeks domme lady for long term relationship (ironically can't do the no-strings stuff....good luck to those who can) preferably fairly local to Clacton/East Anglia, any age between 25 and 55 I suppose, I work hard and expect same of partner as far as they are able to (long story, had a few take the Mickey over the years, claiming they were looking for jobs but not that hard as muggins here was providing). Car fan (Minis especially, in the validation question below where it asks what type of engine google is, I was very tempted to put A-Series....), 60's-90's music fan, especially Pet shop Boys (weirdness again), likes reading, bit of art, going walkies up London to Camden and Soho when I can, . Please feel free to reply if interested and not too freaked out at my weirdness :) ps I'm a recovering clinical depressive no longer on medication, always disclose this in case it matters to someone. Fully CRB checked as mobile mech/elec engineer by trade, have previously worked in schools, hospitals etc. These days I work for a certain water company on the sewage pumping stations (a job many look down their nose at but someone has to do or everyone would have to do their own themselves :) )Thank you
« Last Edit: Nov 14, 2017, 08:28:29 PM by KarenVee »

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
I don't think you sound weird at all. Good luck in your search!
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline KarenVee

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Thank you :)