Author Topic: Searching for a mutual genuine person  (Read 226 times)

Offline Ellenia

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Searching for a mutual genuine person
« on: Oct 06, 2017, 11:58:03 AM »
Hi world, I am a single versatile lesbian. I have grown to realize that my location has denied me of love. As much as I love my hometown I hate it too... I need love. The only source is to use this media to search. I am looking for a mature and older lady who knows what she is looking for and interested in a white slim tall partner. I am looking for a relationship that will lead to marriage.I am genuine and looking for same. Please don't judge me, this is the only way I can find love. I have heard many people found love online. Where ever you are located I am ready to relocate. Let's communicate and find our strongest and weakest points and work towards it. Hopefully someone will find me interesting and write me...and life will be good i own my own real estate investments and manage my father investment my family and friends surpport me and will be very happy if i find love .I am interested to be in the closet or out of the closet relationship until when we finally open up to the public ,Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. I am interested in a lover who is very ambitious and driven and who has a good heart and makes me feel safe. I like a woman who is very strong and independent and confident but at the same time, she's very kind to people.Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom I own my own home and a dog and at the moment i am willing to relocate and meet my partner , I am 40 and i am searching for a partner at 36 to 60 years of age. You can contact me through my Whats App number and it is a popular messaging apps you should DOWNLOAD WHATS APP  , Ensure that you save my number  in proper international format  on your phone include the country code please .  My Whats app number including international code is +13198309857 am interested in a White race or Caucasian .If you are interested, can you contact me with your name, whereabouts you live, your age, your interests, what sort of person you are looking for, and a recent photo?