Author Topic: Need your help...  (Read 174 times)

Offline Annathos

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Need your help...
« on: Sep 22, 2017, 07:44:13 AM »
How is your life? I'm really bored with my life. I'm opening my mind to you and hope that you guys will support and advise me to take a proper decision.

I'm a bit strange. I love or like girls rather than boys. I found out my interest in girls when I was sixteen. I felt bad about me but I couldn't control my feelings over a girl. I have seen many of my seniors, juniors and my friends of my college having a deep relationship with someone of their gender. None of my friends teased or blamed them. I always wonder how they find their love. I was shy to call someone out.  But now I regret on missing those chances.

All my friends are living happily with their boyfriends and I wish to settle with someone I love. I'm not able to find a perfect match for me. Recently I heard about online lesbian dating website and want to put a try on it. What do you guys think about it? Is it good or trustworthy?

Offline Jane66

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: Need your help...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2017, 04:26:30 PM »
Apart from anything else, it's for North America.

Offline Meryl Streep Fan Club

• GB Testers
  • Gingerbeer Devotee
  • "Details of your incompetence do not interest me."
Re: Need your help...
« Reply #2 on: Sep 26, 2017, 09:49:16 PM »
Personally, I do not think there is anything strange about liking girls rather than boys.  For me it is the most natural thing in the world.

Perhaps go along to some LGBT related events and meet other non-strange women.
You are truly Delightful!

Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.

Made in 1965. All original parts.