Author Topic: ''Remembering a girl..cont. from creative's ''  (Read 259 times)

Online scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
''Remembering a girl..cont. from creative's ''
« on: Aug 01, 2017, 02:13:49 AM »
And so...
In an instant after winding down her window slightly to discard her smoked cigarette, she literally lunged forward, leaned over me before I could even contemplate my reaction and took my small, still underdeveloped, but hard, firm, breasts in her hands, squeezing tight, she dripped saliva on to them, then licking it spreading it over my nipples, she began to suck my breasts with the expertise of an athlete!

I barely had chance to draw breath, my head tipped backwards to find the the support of the leather car seat to my rescue!
Gulping them down like an infant who desperately needed a feed, she went from breast to breast at a rapid pace, almost 'hoovering up' my nipples in her mouth.

I knew it was futile to protest and try to act as I perhaps would have in any other situation with a lover, but I couldn't, I didn't want to stop her, she knew it, I knew it, what was the point in pretending to be reserved, coy, play hard to get, when would this chance ever come again?

So I lay back, moaning with delight as she expertly undid my blouse, bra, with one hand to access her prize, whilst feverishly pulling the gusset of my briefs aside to push deep with her finger, so hard her fingernail scratched the inside of me and I yelped!

''Sorry love, ''

She uttered while panting, she quickly looked up and caught my eyes rolling in ecstasy!

'' Oh, my love, you like it don't you, you little minx!!
 ''You like the pain don't you?
''Oh how delicious, my own little play thing, I have you at last!''

The look of satisfaction etched across her face at that moment, it filled me with excitement, but a certain amount of trepidation also, as I immediately felt as though a part of my soul had been ravaged, captured, and she held it in her hands, to do with what ever she wanted to do with it, when, and where, she pleased..!

T.B.C...... ;)
One day I'll laugh about this!😑

Online scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Re: ''Remembering a girl..cont. from creative's ''
« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2017, 02:21:04 AM »
As she dropped me at my house, I was mesmerized and weak with passion, the time in the park was spectacular, my first ever lesbian encounter had been an experience I was never to forget, with her gentle love making, but forceful, extreme moments of deep desire, I had been putty in her hands!

As she drove away with little more than a casual acknowledgment of our meeting almost as though it was just business, a feeling of dismay at her benevolence towards me engulfed my being!
 A familiar pattern had again emerged; was this how it was always to be?
  Would she continue to just 'pick me up' and 'drop me' wherever and whenever she felt like?

As I watched her car drive off into the distance I felt my aching heart follow it, willing it back to me  but to no avail!
As it turned the corner out of sight I knew that was it, she was on her way home, home to her husband and children.
No doubt preparing herself mentally to greet them without any hint of a guilty conscience, preventing them from uncovering her deceit and allowing any unveiling of proof of her lesbian activities and preferences.
Her practices, encounters, affairs were all hidden, for years she had managed an equilibrium, maintaining a display of a perfect heterosexual partner, mother and professional woman, her disloyalty to her husband she simply dismissed as a 'sideline', something from which she occasionally needed to gain sustenance from!  Not really cheating as such, just an indulgence she allowed herself once in a while, nobody's business but hers she had insisted to herself!

Not until now that was, this one seemed different, more of a challenge, enticing, she thought to herself, but she would prevail, for nothing, or nobody was EVER allowed to cross that line or come between her family, or career, and there was never to be any exceptions!

Fixing my clothes to an appropriate standard in case my sister was home, as she had 'Eagle-eyes' when it came to my appearance, always watching for signs of misbehaviour; she was after all my guardian.
I respected her concern for me and wouldn't want to cause her any worry for my life choices, especially those life choices I knew she would definitely not approve of!

My sister's reputation was fearsome when it came to family matters, and with me being the youngest member of our family her concern was always heightened!

So taking care to check my make-up in my pocket mirror before I put the key in the front door, making certain there wasn't any smudges of lipstick or other  signs of a sexual encounter, I was  imagining was transparent to the world! I felt able and safe enough to walk inside the house.

Intending on sneaking up to my room stealthily to re-live the moments of joyous sexual pleasure we had shared together, and savoring each touch and kiss she placed upon my lips and skin, feeling like a school girl again on her first crush with a teacher, my anticipation of lying on my bed to administer a cure for the heat and desire she had left hanging on me, like a dew dripping from a tree in the warm summer dawn, a sudden shout from the kitchen awoke me from my dream like state, cruelly bringing me back into a reluctant reality...

''Is that you Suzie?''
My sister inquired.
''Yes, it's me!''
I replied with nervous unease, afraid she would ask me into the kitchen to 'check me over' for clues!

''How was work, did you have a good day?''
She continued.

''Yes, it was fine''.

I replied as briefly, and furtively, in order to make my escape.

''Why don't you come here and tell me all about it?''

She dug again to my horror!

''Oh there's nothing much to tell really, I'm just off to my room for a lie down, a bit tired, we can chat later, o.k ?''

I offered, praying that would suffice and kerb her inquisitive and informal interrogation, thereby
subduing her enthusiasm and thirst for discovering the real reason I had, so 'out of character' decided to go to my room straight away, as I usually went straight into her to talk, moan, or 'bitch' about my day!

She knew alright, her 'Big Sister's protective radar was as finely tuned as always, she smelt my fear and apprehension from my failure to appear, my absence was in itself, serving to feed her suspicions!

The risk of facing her face to face was too great though, as I knew she would be able to read me without effort, and therefore I hot footed it to my bedroom not waiting for a reply, locking the door securely to finally continue to re-live, re- visit, and savour every single detail of my first, magical, lustful moment with a woman, with her, my love, my teacher, my dream, my tomorrow, my always!
T.b.cont...

« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2017, 04:40:58 AM by scouser »

Online scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2017, 02:55:09 AM »
...but the following day would not mimic my ideal or fantasy of the previous one!
 To my dismay and utter disbelief she treated me as though I was no more than a worker, a colleague, no more, no less!
I was in utter shock, and distraught, this woman with whom I had shared my most intimate moments and given more than I had ever imagined was possible, simply 'blanked' me, ignored me apart from 'shop talk, I felt so used, so insignificant, was it a mistake to give so much of myself to her, what was I thinking?....
« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2017, 12:17:21 AM by scouser »

Offline hellohowareyoutoday

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #3 on: Aug 05, 2017, 03:08:33 AM »
See, that's the problem with having a good time: it goes downhill after that.

Online scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #4 on: Aug 05, 2017, 03:18:46 PM »
^ i :D its just a story though, a little mixture of many thoughts and ideas I have conjured up, based 'loosely' on facts...! ;)

Online scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #5 on: Aug 07, 2017, 12:45:17 AM »
R.A.G. cont...

Walking down the busy main road which led from 'Sudbury's,'  after an exhausting shift at work,  pricing boxes and boxes of cereal, stacking shelves, lifting, carrying, seeing to customers,politely answering questions, showing them where to find....
without event, or excitement, watching, waiting, for her to turn up, speak, look, touch me covertly, anything which may have confirmed our liaison!
But nothing, not a smile, a look, an acknowledgment of anything that had passed between us!
Deflated, exhausted, in the heat of a July summer, I wAlked down the busy road on my way home from an eight hour shift, thinking to myself that perhaps it was just as well things between us hasn't evolved, and maybe it was just a fling, I should forget it now, move on, put it to one side and re-start my life, maybe even find a nice guy, there were many admirers at 'Sudbury's', some of whom had asked me out, although I constantly turned them down, now was the time to let them in, give them a chance, just forget her, after all she seemed to have forgotten me, what the hell, ...and then, a loud 'beep', from a car horn suddenly brought me back to reality, the dark coloured car with it's familiar number plate, pulled in besides me, winding it's window down, she shouted to me!
'' Hey, Suze, why are you walking in this heat when you can have a ride in this nice cool car?''
 ''Come on, get in, I'll give you a lift home,''

Her absolute display of arrogance disturbed and annoyed me, that I could only reply ''No, fuck off!''
She laughed out loud, slowed her vehicle down to almost imitate 'Kerb-crawling,'',creepy I thought, what the fuck is she playing at!''
''Come on now, Scouse, don't be a misery guts, swallow your pride, get in, you know you want to!''

With all my heart and strength I so wanted to resist this arrogant, self assured bitch that had ignored me all day and then had the gall to believe she could just appear and click her fingers and I would respond! Who the hell, ...but yes, respond I did, I just couldn't resist the inevitability of the road ahead, her control, her demands, her wants, the park neared...
T.b.c.

« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2017, 12:49:18 AM by scouser »