Author Topic: Brighton Pride?  (Read 410 times)

Offline Parnell

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Brighton Pride?
« on: Jul 31, 2017, 08:22:31 PM »
Hello... to cut a long story short Im newly single and trying to move on and have a singles social life.
All my friends are marrieds with kids (gay and straight) ...I love them all but want a child free Brighton Pride as my own gorgeous daughter is away with my exgf that weekend.
I live in Eastbourne and cant get to grips that no-one I know is going or is able to drink (not that Im a massive drinker) and do the usual after Preston Park thing and hang out at The Marlborough and dance in the street feeling lovely and free and happy.
Is anyone going and happy to have a not very shy, can be lots of fun 43yr old tag along?
I promise I smile a lot!!!

Any takers? ;D
<br />Parnell - she is the lady that you look at and immediately think "trouble" followed by 'Nice tits"<br />

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this...

Offline Blythe

• Isle of Man Debating Champion 1981
  • Gingerbeer Lifer
    • http://www.gaydargirls.co.uk/scripts/ndisplay.asp?userid=rebecca-is-out
Re: Brighton Pride?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2017, 12:00:50 PM »
I'm really sorry I didn't see this, we were there. We met in the queue once and they chucked our perfumes away, and do you remember?
'Someone take Blythe's mobile phone off her before she says something silly'           kitty