Author Topic: The optimist game!  (Read 198 times)

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
The optimist game!
« on: May 29, 2017, 07:31:22 PM »
My last game on here bombed! But that's great (see what I did there) because now I can launch this improved game called ...... *drumroll* the optimist!

The aim of the game is to try and turn any of your negatively judged real life situations into possibly positive events. It's probably better if you list your own event and positive scenario because if it's turned based it could lead to fights! (Example - 'my dog died' - answer - 'opportunity to experience grief' - punch to face).

Even though there are no rules and guaranteed no one will play but me (which is actually great as that's all I really want and... see what I did there) this is one long pre-amble!

So....

It's the end of the bank holiday weekend and tomorrow I have to go back to work which is great because....

... I'm another day closer to getting the job I actually want....

Play with me, don't play with me, it's aaaaaaaaaallll good
Quizas, quizas, quizas....

theonlywayisup

Re: The optimist game!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 02, 2017, 12:28:00 AM »
My last game on here bombed! But that's great (see what I did there) because now I can launch this improved game called ...... *drumroll* the optimist!

The aim of the game is to try and turn any of your negatively judged real life situations into possibly positive events. It's probably better if you list your own event and positive scenario because if it's turned based it could lead to fights! (Example - 'my dog died' - answer - 'opportunity to experience grief' - punch to face).

Even though there are no rules and guaranteed no one will play but me (which is actually great as that's all I really want and... see what I did there) this is one long pre-amble!

So....

It's the end of the bank holiday weekend and tomorrow I have to go back to work which is great because....

... I'm another day closer to getting the job I actually want....

Play with me, don't play with me, it's aaaaaaaaaallll good

In my life, some people don't believe me, especially family.  :(

I am optimistic though and can see that this is due to complete and utter ignorance on their part.  :)

Offline Lust for Life

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • deep down, I think I am an optimist ...
Re: The optimist game!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 30, 2017, 10:00:40 AM »
I just tipped runny old moisturizer all over the floor.

If I do this a few times more, eventually this will teach me to always open moisturiser that may be old over the sink :D