Author Topic: Sex no strings  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Suzi

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: Sex no strings
« Reply #15 on: Jul 16, 2017, 03:00:33 PM »
I don't know-  The older I get, the more I realise that the best sex for me is with an emotional connection. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy "no strings", but the intensity you get from being emotionally involved is on another level.

Offline lisbeth

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #16 on: Jul 17, 2017, 12:15:40 AM »
The thing is, sometimes we just want to have uncomplicated sex between consenting adults, as we don't want to be involved in all the emotional entanglement of a relationship...

In the past I came out of a relationship and was by all means not ready for another and without looking, met someone and we enjoyed (with one woman only) just meeting up, chatting, spending fun time, including having sex...We both agreed to it and knew the rules and boundaries and yes if either one feels it's not working for them anymore, they have to get out, otherwise it will become  mess and complicated.

I know it does not work for all, but people have sex all the time without necessarily having an emotional involvement...

I am at that stage again and would love to meet someone for uncomplicated times together:-)

Offline Mooncat

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #17 on: Jul 29, 2017, 12:55:53 AM »
Uncomplicated can be good, and at least you are being both honest and open about what you want, which is refreshing.

Offline Chewwy

• U16 Doubles Table Tennis Champion 2018
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • I'm an okay arsehole.
« Reply #18 on: Jul 29, 2017, 06:47:14 AM »
Very true, if you can keep it uncomplicated.  I guess it either gets complicated or fizzles out, the latter would be better.

But in the meantime... enjoy.
Hear me RoaaAAARRRRRrrrrr.......... purrrrRRRR.

Offline Parnell

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #19 on: Jul 31, 2017, 08:51:33 PM »
I love the idea of no strings sex. I just don't believe its possible, unless its a one nighter....which Ive never had so I don't know!
<br />Parnell - she is the lady that you look at and immediately think "trouble" followed by 'Nice tits"<br />

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this...

Offline lisbeth

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #20 on: Aug 26, 2017, 11:33:27 PM »
Happy to report it is possible and it does work (for me). Found a lovely woman of a similar mind(in fact I also found 2 other woman on GB who were of a similar mind)...so I think there is a lot of lesbians who are just closeted about this issue or in denial or who have just never given it a go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KarenVee

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #21 on: Nov 13, 2017, 07:48:56 PM »
Hello, thought I might john in this one as I was passing as it were. I personally can't do "no-strings" as far as I know. I say it like that because I've not really tried as the idea sort of puts me off in itself: I can't see myself being able to separate love and sex. Which then makes me think is it a case of a lot of us might actually find we could do NS if we got past the initial hurdle and tried it a few times? In my case, back when I was experimenting, there was a one-nighter, with a bloke, only snag was I hadn't been informed it was only a one-nighter and felt very used, possibly how badly that made me feel has had a lasting effect and coloured my opinions of anything other than conventional relationships. Anyhow, just some thoughts!