Author Topic: Switch - becoming femme...  (Read 888 times)

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
Switch - becoming femme...
« on: Apr 23, 2017, 11:13:17 AM »
I think its fair to say, excluding a couple of notable exceptions *waves at lurkers* I've failed to attract the feminine energy I crave in my world.

Is there a third way here?

Could I just morph into that energy myself - really, I've got a decent pair of ... pins... and the other two, I'm always accused of being emotional and dramatic by partners (f*cking liars!), that's surely not going to draw the beautiful feminine energy I crave toward me. That was the whole point of wearing these clothes, having short hair, biting the nails, being of the wrong side of the BMI scale - it was all for you lot! However, the complaints keep coming, "Hold a beer and look at us dancing from the bar - don't dance like a dick in the middle of us"...

Has anyone transitioned from being the butch to the femme in the relationship?

The only issue with this plan is that I'm not really into butches myself but I AM really into myself - and so were all my girlfriends *waves again*. Maybe I could get used to Penfold carrying my handbag? And at least there would be someone hot in the relationship. Any stories from other women who have made the switch?
Quizas, quizas, quizas....

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
Re: Switch - becoming femme...
« Reply #1 on: Apr 23, 2017, 11:17:54 AM »
Have you considered therapy?

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2017, 01:12:16 PM »
Have you considered therapy?

Can't afford it - I've always had my hopes pinned on someone here setting me straight. But I feel like I'm closer than ever!

Actually... I did go to therapy once and perhaps she hit on it straight away as we only had one session. I brushed her off as a homophobe and never went back - she said she wanted to talk about my image and my leather jackets - I assumed she was cracking onto me. Maybe I should go back!
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2017, 01:15:45 PM by Xof the Elder »

Offline pure evil

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Joyful Misandrist
« Reply #3 on: Apr 23, 2017, 09:47:40 PM »
Yah, you just seem kind of unhappy is all. I think one of the worst therapists I ever had was a lesbian, unfortunately her understanding of the nuances and complexities of gender expression was pretty much zero.

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #4 on: Apr 23, 2017, 10:29:57 PM »
Yah, you just seem kind of unhappy is all. I think one of the worst therapists I ever had was a lesbian, unfortunately her understanding of the nuances and complexities of gender expression was pretty much zero.

Yeah, I am kind of unhappy. But it makes me happier admitting it :)

I suppose being a lesbian doesn't make you a better therapist. I had to choose a teacher and a flatmate in the last 3 weeks, in each case I've chosen very handsome straight men. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything - but it feels relevant!