Author Topic: Curious couple seeking bi female  (Read 815 times)

Offline CuriousCouple

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Curious couple seeking bi female
« on: Jan 22, 2017, 11:33:53 AM »
Good morning!!

I am S and myawlf and partner J are seeking a bi female to explore with. We are a young, clean, white couple seeking bi female for NSA fun! Must be 30 and under, looks aren't everything.
6ft3" male, dark hair, blue eyes, medium build, gentle nature, age 27. 5ft5" female, blonde hair, blue eyes, medium assets,age 20 both looking to spice things up occasionally. Non smokers, love to laugh and newly weds. Both work in health care settings. Please comment or message me if you are interested :)

Pictures on request :)

Offline Earl

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Re: Curious couple seeking bi female
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2017, 12:23:43 PM »
 :-X
Nye Bevan, 'the NHS will exist for only as long as the people fight for it'...or something like that.

Offline CuriousCouple

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2017, 12:28:09 PM »
Sorry earl what is wrong?

Offline Earl

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2017, 01:05:35 PM »
I didn't want to say 'fuck off' outright, hence the emoji.

I may be wrong CC, but on this site, male pleasure is not 'a thing'. We is for the ladies. Please feel free to stick around. Your boyfriend however, can do one. On his own.
Nye Bevan, 'the NHS will exist for only as long as the people fight for it'...or something like that.

Offline CuriousCouple

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2017, 01:16:06 PM »
That's fair enough. I don't mean to intrude. Thank you though for welcoming me to stay :)

Offline Jaxx37

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #5 on: Jan 25, 2017, 06:57:30 PM »
Wow. Well that's forward. I can't believe what I'm reading here. Seriously.

There are plenty of places where you will find a woman who would be more than happy to share in your explorations and I hope that you find her if you're genuine. It does seem completely out of order to bring your bf onto a site which is supposed to be a safe environment for women, free from the judgement of men, or others who view us as making a 'lifestyle choice'. Very insensitive of you to be honest, it's like because this is a forum for LGBT women, the usual rules of etiquette somehow don't apply. Having said that, I don't want to be rude so I wish you luck with your quest, and if you (not your bf) do stick around there are plenty of threads that I'm sure will help you so welcome if you do choose to stay.

I hope you don't feel that my own post is a breach of normal rules of etiquette either, I just felt compelled to respond but tried to wait until my anger had more or less gone.
People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's conscience.

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #6 on: Jan 26, 2017, 07:10:08 PM »
Your definitely on the wrong site you guys, also not meaning to be judgemental or anything, but your NEWLYWEDS !
O.K. then....... ???
One day I'll laugh about this!😑

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #7 on: Jan 26, 2017, 09:12:16 PM »
^ that is a bit judgmental scouser.
Whether or not they should be advertising here is a different question, but as to their marital status, what has that to do with anything?
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #8 on: Jan 26, 2017, 09:47:48 PM »
Just meant because they have recently married, aren't they supposed to be completely wrapped up in each other? Maybe not, I guess I'm just well behind the times, old fashioned, no, nothing wrong with keeping things fresh when married, or discovering and being adventurous, and discovering ourselves, apologies, but they are on wrong site though!  :)
One day I'll laugh about this!😑

Offline Jules™

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Llama luxe!
« Reply #9 on: Jan 27, 2017, 12:25:35 PM »
The problem with  "their marital status" is that one of them is a man, and his status, marital or otherwise, does not belong on Gingerbeer.   In fact, a username like CuriousCouple, which is obviously a joint username, is inappropriate where one is a man.

I know there are women on GB who, for various reasons, are married to men, but most recognise this is not the place to look for another woman to share with hubby for "nsf"

Offline Vickilipstick

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #10 on: Mar 07, 2017, 05:54:20 PM »
I agree. A rather astounding request!

Can you imagine that same couple approaching a gay site for a third member lol. I bet the responses wouldnt have been this polite!!!!

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #11 on: Apr 09, 2017, 08:33:43 PM »
Perves!  :D
Quizas, quizas, quizas....