Author Topic: Lingerie issues  (Read 684 times)

Offline Aline

• Gingerbeer Goddess
Re: Lingerie issues
« Reply #15 on: Apr 14, 2017, 08:10:18 PM »
Call me cynical, but I'm afraid I'm suspicious of anyone who registers and whose initial posts (apart form a couple saying 'hello') contain links to an online shop.
Vegan Jane, if you are a genuine Beerie then my apologies. Otherwise my feeling is that this is a commercial ploy.

My thoughts exactly.

berdache

« Reply #16 on: Apr 16, 2017, 06:18:16 PM »
I didn't click on the link because I find anyone asking that sort of question ridiculous, as I do the notion of 'baby doll lingerie'.

Offline Vickilipstick

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #17 on: Apr 21, 2017, 12:57:31 AM »
I have to agree.
I find it a bit odd to be in a relationship with someone for a while, then join a new forum and ask such a question?
Surely you know if you find women in sexy undies (i hvt looked at the link btw) sexy or not?!

I have been bi curious ALL MY LIFE and never been with a woman, but i can tell you 110% id love to see a woman i was with in sexy undies!! I wouldnt need anyones opinion on that!!!!  ;D

Offline VeganJane

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #18 on: Apr 25, 2017, 08:08:48 PM »
Call me cynical, but I'm afraid I'm suspicious of anyone who registers and whose initial posts (apart form a couple saying 'hello') contain links to an online shop.
Vegan Jane, if you are a genuine Beerie then my apologies. Otherwise my feeling is that this is a commercial ploy.
I understand you might feel that way. Actually, the truth is I believe that in many situations strangers can help you find answers you want than friends. Plus it is also much easier to talk about such stuff with somebody who doesn't know a bit about your life than with your friends - ironic, isn't it? It was an important question for me not because I am like "the anti-sexy-underwear-movement leader"or something, but because She never asked me about it before and it's not like we've been together for a month but much longer.

And YES, I checked and the dress is vegan. I've checked it as a first thing (as I always do). I've recently ordered it and waiting for it to arrive. It's been a while since me and my gf have discussed the topic, so I even hope I might surprise her a little bit ;). Thank you for all the insight, if the package arrives and certain things will happen, I will let you know of her reaction and my impression on things ;).