Author Topic: Xof's diary - keep out - private  (Read 1144 times)

Offline hellohowareyoutoday

• Gingerbeer Diva
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Re: Xof's diary - keep out - private
« Reply #15 on: Apr 25, 2017, 12:25:49 AM »
Creo que hay mucho en la vida que no es posible. Quizás no absolutamente imposible, pero muy improbable. ¿Voy a ver un pato con tres cabezas en la próxima hora? Lo dudo, pero nunca digas nunca.

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #16 on: Apr 25, 2017, 07:07:21 PM »
¿Voy a ver un pato con tres cabezas en la próxima hora?

No lo has visto?

Yo veo patos, todo dia de la semana - en mi cabeza - veces con tres cabezas, veces con quatro. Tu mundo es pequeno, muy pequeno, y mi espanol es menor, demasiado joven para esto conversacion!

¿Quieres una copa de gazpacho?
¿Quieres una copa de cerveza?
¿Quieres una copa de vino?

El árbol duolingo es sólo bueno para esto! Pero muy divertido!
Quizas, quizas, quizas....

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #17 on: Apr 25, 2017, 07:51:42 PM »
Duolingo me dice siempre, "Los niños comen manzanas."

¿Por qué, Duolingito? ¿Por qué comen manzanas esos niños?

Los patos es una referencia a Duolingo también.  :D

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #18 on: Apr 25, 2017, 10:14:46 PM »
Mi frase favorita es 'tu necisitas un hombre' y 'mi jefe es una persona positiva' o tal vez... yo quiero mas zanahorias y hongas en mi ensalada - Quien quiere eso ... nunca?

Que hizo despues de duolingo para mejorar mas? Tengo un professor de lingoda los miercoles. Espero llegar al nivel B2 (puedo sonar!) pero los verbos son ridiculos  :(

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #19 on: Apr 26, 2017, 03:37:14 AM »
Sí. ¿Más lechuga? Quizás. ¿Más tomate o aceite de oliva? Yo entiendo. ¿Más zanahorias? No, gracias, señorita.

Hablas español muy bien. Mi abilidad no es excelent como tuyo. Soy beginner-intermediate, pero me gustaría mejorar en el futuro.

Hice tres clases en la universidad hace dos años. Creo que el secreto es la oportunidad practicar con personas latinas/hispanicas frencuentemente. No tengo esta oportunidad. Yo conozco a los gringos solamente.

Puedes lograrlo.

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2017, 06:26:33 PM »
Asi, esta entrada puede ser un poco dificil, porque, a pesar de aprender mucho mas espanol, yo no puedo crear el pasado correctamento. Vale. Lo intento!

Mi vida sigue a mezcla el fiction de Almodovar, muchos mujeres, muchos maletas y todas de aquellas desaparecio. La vida mamarracha!  Tu sabes cuanto cuestan las maletas buenas? Mucho dinero, y yo, no puedo pagarlo! En que mundo viven? Un mundo donde las maletas son gratis? Claro! Que maravilloso! lo siento guapas pero necesito mis maletas! Tu sabe con que frecuencia yo cambio de paises? No solo una!

En otras noticias, hay razones para ser feliz. Soy mas guapo que nunca. Estoy envejeciendo como George Clooney y no Boy George. Siempre me preocupe de que mi buena apariencia no durara. Quizas me convertiria de esas viejas y feas lesbianas, pero no. Mi personalidad en espanol es  la de un transexual antiguo dramatico, todavia, quiza este es el auténtico yo ...finalmente.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 06:33:27 PM by Xof the Elder »

• Gingerbeer Diva
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2017, 09:29:18 PM »
¡Ay Bendito! Necesito el google translate, yo pienso.

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2017, 10:57:26 PM »
I was watching a film today in which the protagonist is in a bar when a song comes on the TV and the singer sings about how mistakes are always doomed to repeat again and again and that people in love never learn their lesson. This isn't a topic about love (though it could be!) but actually about synchronicities and how the universe seems to continually present a lesson again and again, bringing it to light in your waking life over and over until you notice it and hopefully learn from it. Then it brings you another.

I've learnt a few lessons this way (don't do things for people in hope of any return was a favourite recent one as well as learning not to covet stuff - though this has made me very directionless and I wonder why I work at all) but one that's currently on my life lesson table is around being true to yourself even in (especially in!) fear of losing something, whether that's telling a boss that you don't appreciate his tone, and defending yourself, not bending over backwards for family/friends who have done nothing for you (or even let you down) because you don't want to disappoint them/scared of losing love and acceptance - I feel that i'm on the cusp of learning this one and it really could change everything!

Imagine living fearlessly, not aggressively or recklessly, but putting your truth and integrity ahead of any consequences. That's how some people already live - unfortunately my life up until now hadn't provided for that. I'm excited at the possibility!

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2017, 12:16:26 PM »
Following on from my 'primary question' thread - today I noticed myself becoming annoyed at the slowness of the barista at Costa in Wimbledon. I'm fairly sure he's new. So, I changed my mindset and decided to see this as an opportunity to improve the strength of my legs and contribute to his feeling of non judgement in how slowness (ha! See how hard it can be!)

However, as always, was worth the wait due to overhearing a conversation between an old woman and her son discussing moving to the South Downs and their dilemma over one particular property as it was 'miles from a Waitrose' when the son questioned her the elderly woman snapped 'people have to eat you know'. Ticked me anyway :)

Let's see if I can last the day looking for grace in every situation - certainly adds to your happiness if you can!

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #24 on: Jun 10, 2017, 01:12:42 PM »
Thems were a busy 10 days!

Feel like rejecting the job offer in Spain and deciding to just stay put instead of running away for the nth time was a moment of growth, a turning point for me. I'm just too tired to pick up and move again and I've never felt that way - that the grass was maybe greener exactly where I am. Sure, my job is difficult and my boss is an arse but that's the same wherever you go. Its summer. There's even a little love in the air which has been so sadly missed for so long. Things are a'right

Plus - 10 days until I'm away on Camino. I clearly am just a glutton for punishment. Every time I go I forget the tendonitis and the hell climb up O Cebreiro but its amazing, like giving your eyes and soul a bath - even if the body aches beyond anything you've ever known!

I haven't really understood why I'm walking for the 4th time and have looked and looked to try to see how this was about something to do with me. I'm not sure it is anymore. Not directly. The people you meet on camino, aside from the 18 y.o.'s who are there for a piss up, tend to be incredible people, no, they're normal people, overcoming incredible obstacles - and that makes them amazing people and I like being in a lineup of inspiring people, pushing themselves in the physical to find the spiritual. These are not separate things - mind AND body AND spirit. All must find balance.

Being a comfort weasel is probably the most soul-destroying and pathetic way to live life and a sure fire way to learn nothing and achieve the same.

« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2017, 01:16:22 PM by Xof the Elder »

Offline Xof the Elder

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
« Reply #25 on: Jun 15, 2017, 10:03:43 AM »
Did I make it well enough known that I am related to Cheryl Fajita Vagina?

Does it tell much?

Apart from great looks, joddie-ness, criminal records for battery?

Lots to be said for genes. Lots.