Author Topic: Handywoman/ Gardener needed in exchange for accommodation in York  (Read 75 times)

Offline Jb16

• Gingerbeer Newbie
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
Hi,

I live in a large, old Victorian house in York and would like to offer any practical women accommodation in exchange for help with DIY, gardening, and general jobs around the house. Ideally this would be in the summer months on a short term basis.

I have a dog and chickens and have dogs boarding here, so dog lovers are essential but unfortunately, I can't allow any other pets! I am an easygoing, creative and busy 50 yr old woman who works part time and needs some help with DIY jobs, decorating, gardening, permaculture, chicken keeping, willow weaving and general house stuff that I can't do myself as I don't have enough hours in the day!! 

This is a non-smoking, drug free and mostly vegetarian house and as I have international students staying here along with my neighbours being retired Nuns and Priests, I'm looking for a mature, respectful and quiet person only.

The house is large and 20 mins walking distance to the city centre and train station. There are frequent buses on the doorstep too.

Please send me a message and I'd be happy to send further details.

Thanks

Modify message