Author Topic: Widespread raids and deportations have begun in america  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Earl

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
sTrump have something of a press conference earlier, hinting smugly that something reeal good was coming....large groups of uniformed armed men are on the streets picking people up in their homes and at various roadblocks. It was only a matter of time before this puppet of nazis doubled down..he doesn't like to lose.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/federal-agents-conduct-sweeping-immigration-enforcement-raids-in-at-least-6-states/2017/02/10/4b9f443a-efc8-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_iceraids-420pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.f9d3cb9fa02f
Nye Bevan, 'the NHS will exist for only as long as the people fight for it'...or something like that.

alana

Re: Widespread raids and deportations have begun in america
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2017, 01:54:42 PM »
This is happening in UK as well and many other countries.I heard about night raids in London long time ago.  But of course the way it is done in US in broad day and so attention drawing is awful. To make psychological affect on everyone illegal immigrant and legal immigrants and native people. Atmosphere of fear and distrust.
Division between people and easy to rule.

Offline Grey

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • old school old butch
« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2017, 04:03:23 PM »
The authorities have just been slavering for this and no one can stop them now
It's hunting down vulnerable humans

Private prison corporations are making plans to expand their facilities and their profits

They're also turning people away at the Canadian border who have valid papers and valid reasons for entry-shopping, school meets, etc. after being interrogated hours and having their phones searched
All Muslim
US border agents are almost all assholes anyhow-most everyone has had some form of abuse and there's no actual recourse

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2017, 11:52:37 AM »
ftp://
With a bit of luck Trump will be impeached very soon, this just can't go on, the resignation of Mike Flynn today should set off a chain of events I think the C.I.A. Have had in reserve.
One day I'll laugh about this!😑

Offline valerie

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2017, 01:09:19 PM »
 :'(   I just cannot believe this, although history is what it is...oppression, greed, prejudice, - - - the people  who were too ignorant followed him & we have many.
????????????????????
   ???????????????????

Offline Grey

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • old school old butch
« Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2017, 03:34:44 PM »
The line is that only criminals are being arrested
If someone happens to be with the targeted person even if they have no criminal record they are arrested too if they happen to be illegal immigrants
Wrong place; going to work-going for groceries-going to the doctor-walking down the street and you're life is over
Illegal immigrant neighbourhoods are deserted while everyone hides

General Flynn had tweeted that Hillary Clinton was part of a pedophile ring at a Washington DC pizza place
I cannot believe I'm typing this
This was the General considered an actual viable choice to be in charge of security in this country

There will never be an impeachment because all infrastructure is being rapidly being dismantled

Offline scouser

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #6 on: Feb 14, 2017, 11:03:21 PM »
Just believe, I am.. :-\
One day I'll laugh about this!😑

Offline valerie

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #7 on: Feb 16, 2017, 01:28:21 PM »
The line is that only criminals are being arrested
If someone happens to be with the targeted person even if they have no criminal record they are arrested too if they happen to be illegal immigrants
Wrong place; going to work-going for groceries-going to the doctor-walking down the street and you're life is over
Illegal immigrant neighbourhoods are deserted while everyone hides

General Flynn had tweeted that Hillary Clinton was part of a pedophile ring at a Washington DC pizza place
I cannot believe I'm typing this
This was the General considered an actual viable choice to be in charge of security in this country

There will never be an impeachment because all infrastructure is being rapidly being dismantled
First, yes, only criminals. President Obama sent  deported 3 million during his terms.

Flynn mentioned that the pedophile  ring was in the cellar of that particular restaurant.  Besides  Flynn being nuts, there is no cellar in that restaurant.

There will be an impeachment in time because the Republicans would love to get  Pence in as President.  Grey, not sure which is worse. In 2 years we need a senate change to Democrat. The house voting has been gerrymandered to keep Democrats out.
????????????????????
   ???????????????????

Offline Grey

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • old school old butch
« Reply #8 on: Feb 16, 2017, 02:12:57 PM »
There wasn't even a cellar?!  ::)

shouldn't be surprised I guess
this is the same "news" sources that claim there was no shooting at Newtown
It was all staged and the little coffins were empty
Just so that black president could take their guns

Offline valerie

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #9 on: Feb 19, 2017, 01:51:54 PM »
The past 2 days have featured immigrants escaping from USA to Canada.
Whether they are illegal or not, they are afraid  and have a right to be. :'(
????????????????????
   ???????????????????

Offline Earl

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #10 on: Feb 21, 2017, 10:23:17 PM »
What happened at Standing Rock? There was some information coming through about the protestors in Dakota being 'surrounded' last night. The authorities seem to have cut the phone signals in the area.
Nye Bevan, 'the NHS will exist for only as long as the people fight for it'...or something like that.

Offline Grey

• Gingerbeer Goddess
  • old school old butch
« Reply #11 on: Feb 21, 2017, 11:19:17 PM »
http://mic.com/articles/169085/indigenous-women-of-standing-rock-issue-heartbreaking-plea-for-help-ahead-of-evacuation#.2QAhaJmxC

I think there was also a contingent of about 1000 veterans pledged to stand between the tribes and the militarized police who are gathering for tomorrow
In an interview one of the women said the police are claiming that there's trash and it's dangerous for the protesters because they're in a waterlogged area-she says the truth is they have kept the area very clean and the police have been invading and bulldozing old structures into the area and forcing the encampment further into the snowmelt 

Trump is a shareholder in the pipeline company and signed off on finishing it as soon as he could
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2017, 11:32:58 PM by Grey »

Offline valerie

• Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #12 on: Feb 22, 2017, 01:01:47 PM »
just wrote this on Face Book. I do not think  the USA has  a monopoly on "disturbance"< in quotes because I cannot think of an appropriate  word...
World News this AM > a catalyst for reflection of a Yeats poem I taught in AP Lit,The Second Coming:

" Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."- - -

I am an agnostic but I believe in a supreme spirituality. Therefore, I pray. Not asking for cut & past, re-post...not my nature.
I will pray, hope, and wish for some goodness to rain or reign over our universe. If you want to join me, I believe the energy is real when strengthened by numbers.

simply wanted to share this with the GB people  I know who are either 1. not on FBK  or 2. not my friends on FBK.
????????????????????
   ???????????????????

Saint Joan

« Reply #13 on: Feb 22, 2017, 10:17:56 PM »
If there was a God, he would be a sadist. To have created humankind, knowing the pain and bloodshed that would ensue, could surely only be done by an entity that enjoyed blood sports.

Offline Alice@4

• Gingerbeer Newbie
« Reply #14 on: Feb 23, 2017, 02:48:12 PM »
Evidence does seem to suggest that, Saint Joan.