Author Topic: Day or Night  (Read 2141 times)

Offline nismat

• Gingerbeer Devotee
Re: Day or Night
« Reply #15 on: Mar 03, 2015, 08:33:50 AM »
Oh dear. Lightbulb moment ... Nighttime = OH often too knackered to be in the mood. Mornings, I tend to leap out of bed and get on with stuff. That's really not going to help matters is it?  ::) :-X

Afternoon sex is great. Deliberate, and yes, decadent. Clearly I need to instigate regular weekend playdates out for our son (and therefore us too!  ;D)

Cas73

« Reply #16 on: Mar 03, 2015, 08:38:33 AM »
Oh dear. Lightbulb moment ... Nighttime = OH often too knackered to be in the mood. Mornings, I tend to leap out of bed and get on with stuff. That's really not going to help matters is it?  ::) :-X

Afternoon sex is great. Deliberate, and yes, decadent. Clearly I need to instigate regular weekend playdates out for our son (and therefore us too!  ;D)

Sounds like a good plan nismat :)

Offline Amphelise

• Gingerbeer Goddess
    • Christine, Wondering
« Reply #17 on: Mar 15, 2015, 11:39:21 PM »
Nismat, we have the morning/night problem too... I'm a night owl and prefer evenings, wife crashes early and prefers mornings when I just want to be dozing. And indeed, decadent afternoon sex has been one of our ways around it.
"Well, at least I'm not a time-traveling, shape-shifting robot operated by miniaturized cross people. Which I've got to admit, I didn't see coming." ~ The Doctor

Offline Musette

• Perfect London Lesbian in Mum Casual
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
« Reply #18 on: Mar 16, 2015, 01:32:40 AM »
^ same here. What suits us both best is late morning really, but that's not often terribly practical (but perfect whilst on holiday :) )
"U r a multifaceted dark horse. Oh yes you are..."

a wise and helpful soul, Musette  ;D

Offline Twin

• Gingerbeer Scene Queen
  • Gingerbeer.co.uk - The Lesbian Guide
« Reply #19 on: Apr 15, 2015, 08:00:17 PM »
Siesta time sex is awesome :) specially in the summer-warm months. Other than that, as it's been said, as long as I'm awake, I don't have a preference per se. All times have their own appeal.

Offline PushingThru

• (yep)
  • Gingerbeer Goddess
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
« Reply #20 on: Jan 10, 2016, 09:05:10 PM »
Whenever the mood takes me, but I'm not really good for anything in the morning, except tea and toast. I'm a night owl.
No one is obliged to write in ways that appeal to everyone else - we're not paying for the user content. If you don't like it skim past it.

Offline sarah_m

• Gingerbeer Virgin
  • a design for life
« Reply #21 on: Apr 20, 2017, 05:58:18 PM »
Morning. I've been in a relationship.